None injured as fire guts Newton residence Friday
No one was injured in a fire that engulfed and ultimately destroyed part of a three-unit residential structure in southeast Newton Friday night.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newton Daily News.
#1 Apr 14, 2009
I was the former resident in this particular apt., and numerous complaints were made during my three years there as to faulty wiring, a fire in the dishwasher, and possable clogged dryer vent. I was not surprised to see that there was a fire in this unit.
Add your comments below
|Alleged sexual assault victim describers her ni... (Mar '17)||Mar '17||Dirty2||1|
|Baby momma drama (Feb '17)||Feb '17||Confused on every...||1|
|2017 Hot Rod Power Tour Dates and Locations a "... (Feb '17)||Feb '17||Quad cities crusers||1|
|The Latest: Pence says Clinton should not compa... (Oct '16)||Oct '16||YouDidntBuildThat||1|
|Maytag Corporation Sucks (Mar '07)||Sep '16||Zenmaster||79|
|Some people have the nerve (May '16)||Aug '16||Old man||2|
|newton Iowa (May '16)||May '16||blueeyestud||1|
Find what you want!
Search Newton Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC