Huggins faces 75 years for shooting

Huggins faces 75 years for shooting

There are 6 comments on the Des Moines Register story from Jan 11, 2006, titled Huggins faces 75 years for shooting. In it, Des Moines Register reports that:

Newton, Ia. - Rachel Huggins faces 75 years in prison if convicted of all charges filed against her by Jasper County Attorney Steve Johnson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Des Moines Register.

doesnt_matter_an yway

AOL

#1 Jan 11, 2006
i think this is all bullshit.. you think you want to make it easier for young woman to come forward and tell someone that something tromatizing has happened to them and someone has violated them in some manner... rachel huggins tried and noone helped her what is that showing all those other young woman out there that this has happened too?!?! it isn't showing them anything except to keep their mouths shut cuz no one will believe them anyway.. this man has gotten away with this horriable crime for many many years now, and he will be back doing it again to some other poor inicent victom when he recovers and things have settled.. jasper county needs to grow balls and step up to the plate.. just because she is a huggins doesnt mean she needs to be shunned, she is still a human being just like everyone else out there... the system has failed her so she took things into her own hands, she needed help and no one was there to help her and stand by her.. in my mind this never would have happened if someone in the system would have done their job and taken care of this pervert and put him behind bars just like all the other discusting pervs out there....
Ranae

AOL

#2 Jan 29, 2006
doesnt_matter_anyway wrote:
i think this is all bullshit.. you think you want to make it easier for young woman to come forward and tell someone that something tromatizing has happened to them and someone has violated them in some manner... rachel huggins tried and noone helped her what is that showing all those other young woman out there that this has happened too?!?! it isn't showing them anything except to keep their mouths shut cuz no one will believe them anyway.. this man has gotten away with this horriable crime for many many years now, and he will be back doing it again to some other poor inicent victom when he recovers and things have settled.. jasper county needs to grow balls and step up to the plate.. just because she is a huggins doesnt mean she needs to be shunned, she is still a human being just like everyone else out there... the system has failed her so she took things into her own hands, she needed help and no one was there to help her and stand by her.. in my mind this never would have happened if someone in the system would have done their job and taken care of this pervert and put him behind bars just like all the other discusting pervs out there....
i agree rachel is my sister and if u would like her to know the things u have to say email them to me at [email protected]
an old Friend

Billings, MT

#3 Aug 15, 2008
I know for a fact this girl was never touched by Peter,she's nuts on 'scrip meds for being nuts.
I've known Peter 30+ yrs,no way he touched her!
jasper county sucks

AOL

#4 Oct 3, 2008
When I was 16, I was molested. Jasper county police officers did not beleive me either and the man got away with it. I have to see his face all the time and know what he did to me. It is bullshit and they can all go to hell for all I care. Rachel does not deserve any time in prison, she has already suffered enough as it is!
iowa guy

Springfield, MO

#5 Jun 8, 2010
the girl is nuts she flashed me in a church and she is just looking for an excuse Good Bye Rachael hope one day the death sentence will come back cuz she needs it Fry her and her daddy that is now being investigated by colfax police worse chief of police ever doesnt deserve to be a cop 100+ ppl stand by me on another website
VLH

Hackensack, NJ

#6 Sep 7, 2010
Oh my god. Are you serious? I know rachel too... I was in prison WITH her, yeah she is on psych meds--probably a result of her having been molested! Rachel is one of the sweetest girls I've ever met and no way would she shoot someone for no reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Pence says Clinton should not compa... Oct '16 YouDidntBuildThat 1
Maytag Corporation Sucks (Mar '07) Sep '16 Zenmaster 79
Some people have the nerve (May '16) Aug '16 Old man 2
newton Iowa (May '16) May '16 blueeyestud 1
News Your 2 Cents' Worth Submit brief anonymous comm... (Jul '09) May '16 Disappointed in 5... 186
News Ray Travis gets 10 years in prison for involvem... (Sep '08) Jan '16 Melissa 44
Eric Carter (Nov '14) Dec '15 Wolfman Mike Bowman 4

Newton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newton Mortgages