HHS graduate's father speaks out about lockout

There are 1 comment on the Sampson Independent story from Jun 16, 2006, titled HHS graduate's father speaks out about lockout. In it, Sampson Independent reports that:

Keith Massey was arrested last Friday night at Hobbton High School for charging the gates at his youngest daughter's graduation ceremony.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sampson Independent.

lydia

Saint James, NY

#1 Jun 17, 2006
As a grandparent of ten I am appauled to read the article of this father's heartbreak. Not everybody has a schedule allowing them to get to family events on time. Considerations should be made for people who work. Surely if Keith Massey could have, he would have been there at the time of the graduation's commencement. Driving a school has not always allowed me to be seated for my grandchildren's special events and graduations. That has never prevented me form attending these events. I can only imagine how Keith's daughter must have felt as she, like every other student there is looking in the group of onlookers for her family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newton Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Outlaw Rodeo Company (Mar '14) May 4 nobarn 9
News 2 Injured When Amtrak Train Hits Car In Four Oaks Apr 28 William 1
News Reduce your risks of diabetes Apr '15 gerimon 4
The Anthropology / History Debate of the ... Mar '15 Gerry Zaragemca 1
News White has parole hearing after serving 11 years (Jun '06) Feb '15 Tarheel 101
Review: Elegant Party Rentals-Catering (Oct '09) Feb '15 Peter Simmons 3
Debate: Ferguson - Newton Grove, NC (Aug '14) Aug '14 Charles Weeks 1
More from around the web

Newton Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]