Couple Celebrated Anniversary on Nigh...

Couple Celebrated Anniversary on Night of Fatal Crash

There are 1 comment on the WYFX-TV Youngstown story from Sep 24, 2012, titled Couple Celebrated Anniversary on Night of Fatal Crash. In it, WYFX-TV Youngstown reports that:

The man who caused the fatal accident that killed a husband and wife driving home from their wedding anniversary celebration had been charged six other times with drunk driving, including once when he went to work drunk then flipped his car fleeing from a job site after his bosses confronted him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WYFX-TV Youngstown.

brad whiteley

United States

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Very sorry to the danes family about what happened I studied criminal justice and our system needs an overhaul to properly deal with drunk drivers my prayers go out to you and jamie and emilys son brendan I will continue to keep you in my prayers every day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newton Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands protest Koch brothers event in Columbus Aug 26 goonsquad 54
Memories of Craig Beach Park (Jul '08) Aug 14 Mary 65
News Lake Milton Man Sentenced For Deadly Stabbiing (Aug '09) May '15 the Ace of Spades 3
Sound off cheating scandal Mar '15 Cluelessinwindham 1
News Benjamin Marrison: Dam report creates flood of ... Mar '15 Biggie BC 3
News Ohio pair say unhurried burglar fed dog bologna... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Abrahammock Relig... 3
News Robert R. Spain 1946-2009 (Jun '09) Dec '14 Angelina Spain 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newton Falls Mortgages