Second man charged following arrest o...

Second man charged following arrest of Newton Falls man for assault

There are 13 comments on the North Country Now story from Feb 10, 2013, titled Second man charged following arrest of Newton Falls man for assault. In it, North Country Now reports that:

Charges were brought against a second man following the arrest of a Newton Falls man was for assault with intent to cause serious physical injury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Country Now.

Losers

Star Lake, NY

#2 Feb 17, 2013
Both Bryan and the tanner kid are nothing but low life loser, first of all to hit a female whether a woman or a girl but then to kick them when they are already down and can't move, I hope you both get what is coming to you if not by law by what ever means it takes. That is Bryan signature move is to kick someone when they are down or have their back turned, he is nothing but a fag and if it wasn't for others helping him truth be known the woman probably could have whipped his azz, but there was more then the two there was 4 or 5 all so called male, I would not call them man, men or boys as they are none of them! He lives of his parents sad they should have had him arrested, but just goes to show where is ignorance stems from, is everyone in newton falls that ignorant is in the water or what!
Really

Star Lake, NY

#4 Feb 17, 2013
I agree with you 100%, B is a low life piece of trash, that has to live off from mommy and daddy! So mommy and daddy i bet your proud of the fact the your wonderful upstanding son, beats up woman and then kicks them when they are on the ground, i guess he should get the son of the year award for that! Maybe you shold have left his azz in jail and let the real men make the b--ch out of him that he is to beat up a woman and kick her, oh and brag about it too! I guess your proud of the fact that he is hitting the bars as well and getting served, being he is not legal to drink, but you probably already buy it for him so I guess having him some where else so you don't have to deal with him is alright! thats okay mommy and daddy he will get what he has coming to him one way or the other, now that he is hitting the bar scene, instead of jail you will visit him at the hospital after some or 4 or 5 get a hold of him and do to him what they all did to Amber, if the law wont take care of him someone else will, karma's a b--ch and he will get what he has coming to him, there are many just waiting for the right time and the right place, so you might want to watch your back b, you never know who your real friends are, they are not who you think they are, there sick of you as well ask alot of them oh that is right you dont have any that dont help you beat on a woman and kick her, low life trash!
question

Star Lake, NY

#5 Feb 19, 2013
What is the matter B can't handle the truth so you have to start post about others so people forget about your bull shit that you have pulled, not happening douche bag, everyone will know what you have done and about the drugs you like to do, oops did I say that! you are going to get what you have coming to watch your back cause you never know when I am coming boy! Beat another woman I show you what a beating is when I get my hands on you, and now tht I know your doing the bars, guess what I am usally right there!
Bryan

Star Lake, NY

#6 Feb 19, 2013
boy you scumbags blow my mind, all you people go off the rumors you here, why dont you try geting my side of the story, i never kicked amber bush, i weigh 280 pounds if i would of kicked that incest scumbag in her chest or face or what ever i think i would of killed her. and to all these "tough guys" at the bar please make my day and try jumping me or something lmfao i got a pair of brass knuckles with your name on it and ill have boys there to so im really not worried. it just makes me sick that all you people coward behind a computer and talk trash, i would gladly like to here you talk trash to my face.....oh yah your to scared haha. come get at me when you grow a pair of what us men call "balls". your all wellfair rats anyways so you opions dont matter to me untill you start paying taxes=) id love to chat more but i have a life....later
Incest Is Wrong

United States

#7 Feb 19, 2013
She a fat worthless piiece of shit believe me ain't nobody touch her besides mario mendaz or however you spell his name. The incest lil slob is just mad cause she got her ass whooped from another girl that was at the party so every dude was tryin to get her out and just leave then that's when her ass flopped herself on the floor so the only way to pretty much get her out was to try pushing or dragg her out before more problems were caused.
Real Mature

Holland Patent, NY

#8 Feb 19, 2013
Alright, first and foremost, let me just say, if you weren't there personally, you have no room to talk. Take your small-town drama starting selves elsewhere... Secondly, you are FAR from mature bringing up Bryan's parents in this matter. I'm sure they are proud of him as he's a hard working kid who helps his family out. Maybe you'd like to take that up with them? I'd love to see it :) Underage drinking doesn't amount to anything anymore, we'll all guilty of it, so step off. No one is perfect. I'm sure you've got some skeletons in your closet as well. As for "question", kudos on threatening Bryan online, true tough guy we got right here eh? You're all unbelievable for believing the rumors around those small ass towns. Grow up, quit hiding behind your computers and get on with yourselves. People like you are why people like me leave. So, thanks for that.
Real Mature

Holland Patent, NY

#9 Feb 19, 2013
Incest Is Wrong wrote:
She a fat worthless piiece of shit believe me ain't nobody touch her besides mario mendaz or however you spell his name. The incest lil slob is just mad cause she got her ass whooped from another girl that was at the party so every dude was tryin to get her out and just leave then that's when her ass flopped herself on the floor so the only way to pretty much get her out was to try pushing or dragg her out before more problems were caused.
Greatly stated! Some people clearly can't handle alcohol....
hmmm

Star Lake, NY

#10 Feb 19, 2013
Real Mature wrote:
Alright, first and foremost, let me just say, if you weren't there personally, you have no room to talk. Take your small-town drama starting selves elsewhere... Secondly, you are FAR from mature bringing up Bryan's parents in this matter. I'm sure they are proud of him as he's a hard working kid who helps his family out. Maybe you'd like to take that up with them? I'd love to see it :) Underage drinking doesn't amount to anything anymore, we'll all guilty of it, so step off. No one is perfect. I'm sure you've got some skeletons in your closet as well. As for "question", kudos on threatening Bryan online, true tough guy we got right here eh? You're all unbelievable for believing the rumors around those small ass towns. Grow up, quit hiding behind your computers and get on with yourselves. People like you are why people like me leave. So, thanks for that.
Hard working my azz , he don't fing work, where are you from the twilight zone, get real, he sells his shit his parents get hm for drug money, yeah big help to the parents go fing figure, they need to open their damn eye and quit listening to his lies! Everyone here in NF knows he is a low life peice of trash that fight and beat on anyone but a female or his own cousin big whoop!
Real Mature

Holland Patent, NY

#11 Feb 20, 2013
As a matter of fact, I am from the Twilight Zone. Gtfo and grow up.
Britanni

Star Lake, NY

#12 Feb 20, 2013
Bryan is my cousin and for one thing no one has any right to speak unless they were at the party AND saw what really happened to Amber.There are so many different sides to the story now I dont know how anyone can even begin to say who did this and who did that so get your shit straight before you go around and trash an innocent person. You want to call him a woman beater but you're only going by the bullshit coming out of peoples mouths. Stop spreading shit like this fake ass Topix drama page and mind your own business. You have no right to bring my family in this especially my aunt and uncle who did nothing but work their asses off for what they have and raise a good kid. Unlike most of the people talking shit on here he never had anything on his record or even considered jail like its a second home. You people cant even put up a decent arguement and you want to bring up underage drinking like you've never done it before. You're all only starting problems for yourselves when it doesnt even have anything to do with you so keep your noses out of other peoples business and grow the hell up.
omg

Star Lake, NY

#13 Feb 20, 2013
It's WELFARE you dumb f*cking skank. Get a life, please. Or go back to school.
HAHA

Star Lake, NY

#14 Feb 20, 2013
Illiterate f*ck
Get Real

Star Lake, NY

#15 Feb 20, 2013
Britanni wrote:
Bryan is my cousin and for one thing no one has any right to speak unless they were at the party AND saw what really happened to Amber.There are so many different sides to the story now I dont know how anyone can even begin to say who did this and who did that so get your shit straight before you go around and trash an innocent person. You want to call him a woman beater but you're only going by the bullshit coming out of peoples mouths. Stop spreading shit like this fake ass Topix drama page and mind your own business. You have no right to bring my family in this especially my aunt and uncle who did nothing but work their asses off for what they have and raise a good kid. Unlike most of the people talking shit on here he never had anything on his record or even considered jail like its a second home. You people cant even put up a decent arguement and you want to bring up underage drinking like you've never done it before. You're all only starting problems for yourselves when it doesnt even have anything to do with you so keep your noses out of other peoples business and grow the hell up.
If there would not have been enough evidence against him , then he would not have been arrested, duh! Your a drunken, druggie yourself and he probably is your supplier, you know help the family! Get real we all know that the majority of ya's are druggies or drunks, hell he couldn't keep his job because of his drug problem, everyone knows that! Low life trash always has been always will be, all of ya's need rehab! Just give it up, I hope they find him guilty and when he goes to jail 4 or 5 of them pound on him, kick him and make a the bitch out of him that he is!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newton Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hmmm 7 hr Dando 3
Wtf happened to Star Lake's fireman's weekend? (Jul '15) Wed Kathy 17
New bartender at the bowling alley Jun 22 waldo 12
Mother of year at it again Jun 22 waldo 9
4 wheeler accident Jun 18 You know 1
Stupid is, stupid does Jun 10 Newton falls 4
Lake cottage rental Jun 8 Milvilgrl 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newton Falls Mortgages