The only clear choice for our county.....Phillip morgan
Phil Fan

Everson, PA

#2 Jul 14, 2012
Phil Morgan gets my vote too.
Alex

United States

#3 Jul 14, 2012
Phil Morgan jr anyone with any sense at all will push that button unless they are bullied out of doing so
Democrat

United States

#4 Jul 14, 2012
Marjorie Ramsey
Wizer

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jul 14, 2012
Phil Morgan for sure. Having kept score for the past two years, I have no other choice.
teaching

Morristown, TN

#6 Jul 15, 2012
phil morgan

faison: good person, poor speaker, not very intelleent, seems to enjoy a good contribution, only seems concerned with his children.

morgan: good person, thinks before he speaks, intellegent and articulate, very high morals, plenty enough backbone to say NO to PAC money, has a vested interest and deep concern for our public schools.
Good ole boy

Newport, TN

#7 Jul 15, 2012
Wizer wrote:
Phil Morgan for sure. Having kept score for the past two years, I have no other choice.
You can tell this site belongs to the (GOOD OLE BOYS)seen your tag on other sites knew you were Morgan boy long time some people in cocke co not that stupid I use to play your poker machines every now and then for the fun of it I know you and you know me we talked about how the machines were set up 70/30 pay off then you went to 75/25 I have thought about this for a couple of years now about how many kids went with out food and clothing and lights cut off because some parent spent all Thier money in your poker machines you may not have lost any sleep over it but I have your not running to help the people of cocke co your running to help yourselve sorry Phil known you to long
do i like morgan?

United States

#8 Jul 15, 2012
it'll be like having Charles Lewis Moore in Nashville. Morgan's family have always been democrats so
Moore and Lee Willis are running him as a republican. I vote to bring back gambling machines with Morgan. His family has always made big bucks with them. You always lost your money. Vote Morgan and you'll lose your shirt. The good old boys are at again. Another step backward for your county.
do I like Faison

United States

#9 Jul 15, 2012
[QUOTE who="do i like morgan?"]it'll be like having Charles Lewis Moore in Nashville. Morgan's family have always been democrats so
Moore and Lee Willis are running him as a republican. I vote to bring back gambling machines with Morgan. His family has always made big bucks with them. You always lost your money. Vote Morgan and you'll lose your shirt. The good old boys are at again. Another step backward for your county.[/QUOTE]Vote for Faison and it will be a vote for Dan Ford, and the good ol boy system will still be at work and Dan can keep avoiding jail. Thanks for making me realize what Faison stands for. DUI is OK.
Dan fart

United States

#10 Jul 15, 2012
do I like Faison wrote:
<quoted text>Vote for Faison and it will be a vote for Dan Ford, and the good ol boy system will still be at work and Dan can keep avoiding jail. Thanks for making me realize what Faison stands for. DUI is OK.
Don't forget it's ok to kill an innocent young person while your drunk driving if you are a Faison in law
lolz

Dandridge, TN

#11 Jul 15, 2012
i'm not registered to vote, they ask me everytime i renew food stamps though, but it seems like a waste of time :x
Cocke County Voter

United States

#12 Jul 15, 2012
Democrat wrote:
Marjorie Ramsey
I'll be voting for Marjorie as well...I think she will be another Eddie Yokley...Eddie did a lot for our county...And so will she!!!
tatte tell

Morristown, TN

#14 Jul 15, 2012
this lin seems to keep evaporating.....hmmmmmust be the heat.....building under faison's feet!!!lol
http://www.thedailyactivist.com/...
rightous

Bristol, TN

#15 Jul 15, 2012
tatte tell wrote:
this lin seems to keep evaporating.....hmmmmmust be the heat.....building under faison's feet!!!lol
http://www.thedailyactivist.com/...
Because his campaign is on fire and there is no slowing him down. Just watch Faison will win, goodness will prevail.
wannabet

Morristown, TN

#16 Jul 15, 2012
rightous wrote:
<quoted text>Because his campaign is on fire and there is no slowing him down. Just watch Faison will win, goodness will prevail.
if goodness shall prevail the jeremy will certainly loose. where charity and good will come in the picture jeremy cant carry lil phil's shoes! thats why the voters are coming out in droves asking for signs. i am waitng on the next order so i can the 40 or so i have promised out to peoples yards. ride the winning ticket! Vote Morgan 2012 i assure you that you wont regret it or face the embarrassment we have with faison
rightous

Bristol, TN

#17 Jul 15, 2012
wannabet wrote:
<quoted text>
if goodness shall prevail the jeremy will certainly loose. where charity and good will come in the picture jeremy cant carry lil phil's shoes! thats why the voters are coming out in droves asking for signs. i am waitng on the next order so i can the 40 or so i have promised out to peoples yards. ride the winning ticket! Vote Morgan 2012 i assure you that you wont regret it or face the embarrassment we have with faison
The full page add from Bushes is hardly an embarressment. It speaks for itself.
Wannabet

United States

#18 Jul 15, 2012
Yes I saw it and the man that wrote it is probably the only man than out lie Jeremy we have all had to deal with Jim and his drunken bragging and lies and promises. Having him pitch a line for ya is about as much help as Adolph hitler
Wannabet

United States

#19 Jul 15, 2012
rightous wrote:
<quoted text>Because his campaign is on fire and there is no slowing him down. Just watch Faison will win, goodness will prevail.
Your statement is close to true but it is actually going down in flame but yes it's on fire alright.
Wizer

Knoxville, TN

#20 Jul 16, 2012
rightous wrote:
<quoted text>The full page add from Bushes is hardly an embarressment. It speaks for itself.
Been wondering who paid for this full page ad, bet you can't guess.
Okay

Morristown, TN

#21 Jul 16, 2012
Morgan all the way!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min WTSenior 145,800
newport grammar school 21 min It is 7
Looking for Keith Cates (Apr '10) 3 hr love my man 24
Pinays are Worthless ! 4 hr tomjohn 16
best girl you ever slept with 4 hr Big b 16
Who are all the gays now? 4 hr So is 13
mark the nurse at tennova in newport??? 7 hr Grrrr 9
•••
•••

Newport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••