Justice for Molly
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
friend

Raleigh, NC

#1 Aug 17, 2010
Why has there been no news or arrest int he Murder of Molly Greene Howard?? What is wrong in this town?!!? She was a gentle soul and she and her children did not deserve their fate. The good people of Sevier County should stand up and demand answers! Facts and arrest come out after every crime in the area except the one committed on her, the ultimate crime. What is going on!!!
Hello

Sevierville, TN

#2 Aug 17, 2010
WHY are you posting this in Newport's threads if it happened in Sevier County?
the law is a joke

Dandridge, TN

#3 Aug 17, 2010
Hello wrote:
WHY are you posting this in Newport's threads if it happened in Sevier County?
why would you ask that? people in newport know people in sevier county and surounding areas. so why wouldnt they post in in what they want. they just want answers.
Hello

Knoxville, TN

#4 Aug 17, 2010
the law is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
why would you ask that? people in newport know people in sevier county and surounding areas. so why wouldnt they post in in what they want. they just want answers.
Actually, most people are too stupid to know where they are posting. I had someone jump on me once because they THOUGHT they were posting in Newport, RI thread and I called them on it. Had no clue they were in TN threads.

Most people in Newport dont know what goes on Sevierville as far as crime unless it involves them. There was NOTHING wrong with my question. If you want "answers" first off, don't look for them in topix. And second, look in the town in happened in and that the person was from. Not neighboring towns.

Yeah, I know, gonna get attacked now. Bring it on!
jake

Spring City, TN

#5 Aug 18, 2010
It seems like this investigation into molly's death is going nowhere. I smell another good ole boy tn cover up. We need to band together to fight this backwards beurocracy that plagues our area.
Terry

Waterloo, Canada

#6 Aug 18, 2010
It did happen in Cocke County an the person that was questioned about the murder is from Cocke County an the murder victim is from Sevier County so that's probaly why they are on a Newport thread asking these questions...
Huh

Sevierville, TN

#7 Aug 18, 2010
The murder happened in Cocke County? Is it actually a murder or did she die and some are saying she was murdered? When did it happen?

I hadn't heard anything about a murder lately?
Terry

Waterloo, Canada

#8 Aug 18, 2010
It happened a few months ago I guess give or take and it happened on Cosby. She was shot in the stomach with a shot gun. Was it murder??? But I do know she didn't just die.
sorry to the friend molly

Morristown, TN

#9 Aug 18, 2010
i am sorry about molly she came into store i work at alot.she was nice person
friend

United States

#10 Aug 18, 2010
I no the guy that accidently shot her, and it killed him! He is not the type to hurt anybody! He loved Molly!!
friend

Raleigh, NC

#11 Aug 20, 2010
Terry wrote:
It did happen in Cocke County an the person that was questioned about the murder is from Cocke County an the murder victim is from Sevier County so that's probaly why they are on a Newport thread asking these questions...
Yes Terry, that is why I posted here. Try posting in Cosby page and all you get is trash repsonding about drugs and who's screwing who.
zack

Knoxville, TN

#12 Aug 22, 2010
friend wrote:
I no the guy that accidently shot her, and it killed him! He is not the type to hurt anybody! He loved Molly!!
Yea i know him also and yes he did murder her .He told some wacked out story about the so called accident.no one in their right mind would believe. All molly howard wanted was to get her children back remarry her ex and have a good life. No he did not love her he was obssed and she was scared of him.He is a wacked out drug dealing gun carrying cry baby sissy. If he was any kind of man at all he would pull up his boot straps and tell the real truth ,not the one him and Jonny Grooms made up.Molly was a good person and those people tried to make it ugly..........
friend

United States

#13 Aug 22, 2010
Who are you Zack? The abusive ex?
zack

Knoxville, TN

#14 Aug 22, 2010
[QUOT

E who="friend"]Who are you Zack? The abusive ex?[/QUO TE] Not hardly,but someone who knows all parties.Who are you friend THE MURDERER OR THE HELPER
friend

United States

#15 Aug 22, 2010
I am a friend and it is bad enough without you starting trouble! Grow up!
zack

Knoxville, TN

#16 Aug 22, 2010
friend wrote:
I am a friend and it is bad enough without you starting trouble! Grow up!
I am also a very close friend ,not trying to start anything. Only trying to get across that JUSTICE needs served.Oh by the way i am grown up .How stupid to ask if i were th ex.Whos friend are you anyway? I am molly's friend , but i guess you figured that out.
do not worry

Morristown, TN

#17 Aug 24, 2010
jake wrote:
It seems like this investigation into molly's death is going nowhere. I smell another good ole boy tn cover up. We need to band together to fight this backwards beurocracy that plagues our area.
All good things come to an end.
jmw

Sarasota, FL

#18 Aug 24, 2010
Molly was my only niece and I loved her beyond measure. If this wasn't an accident I will go to my grave making sure someone pays for what was done.
watching

Seymour, TN

#19 Aug 24, 2010
jmw wrote:
Molly was my only niece and I loved her beyond measure. If this wasn't an accident I will go to my grave making sure someone pays for what was done.
YOU GO GIRL!If people don't band together here in good ole Cosby it might just get swept under the rug like so many other things have.Iknew molly she was a very sweet and kind person.So sorry for the loss.
TBI

Knoxville, TN

#20 Aug 24, 2010
The investigation is ongoing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Messer n bro Ronald Taylor (Dec '13) 10 min Ashleys family 20
Nurse at BHCC (May '10) 15 min masquerade 38
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 1 hr bfl 3,986
Anyone know anything about Jackie ballinger and... 3 hr the man 5
heather stokley 4 hr Hadthat 8
Popular in high school 5 hr whothehellcares- 2
dr hood 8 hr nobodys business 5

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance