huddle house gross and disgusting

Posted in the Newport Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
rich wraga

United States

#1 Oct 17, 2012
don't eat there the food is disgusting and the place looks like it has never been mopped .my waffle came out and it actually had three gnats on it.ugh disgusting and they still insisted i pay for it.i just left..
Tutu

White Pine, TN

#2 Oct 17, 2012
rich wraga wrote:
don't eat there the food is disgusting and the place looks like it has never been mopped .my waffle came out and it actually had three gnats on it.ugh disgusting and they still insisted i pay for it.i just left..
Liar
rich wraga

United States

#3 Oct 17, 2012
Tutu wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar
just cause you work there don't make me a liar...if i were you i would spend more time cleaning and less time on topix
Tutu

White Pine, TN

#4 Oct 17, 2012
rich wraga wrote:
<quoted text>
just cause you work there don't make me a liar...if i were you i would spend more time cleaning and less time on topix
Ive never worked there but I'm betting you've been fired from there. Good luck finding another job with your brown teeth, greasy hair, jailhouse tattoos, and pill addiction.
rich wraga

Morristown, TN

#5 Oct 18, 2012
Tutu wrote:
<quoted etext>
Ive never worked there but I'm betting you've been fired from there. Good luck finding another job with your brown teeth, greasy hair, jailhouse tattoos, and pill addiction.
no i havent worked there and i will never eat there again either but your description matches the manager well one nasty hoe
mr clean

Jefferson City, TN

#6 Oct 18, 2012
rich wraga wrote:
My house is clean, but I still have gnats in here. Just this time of year for them. I eat their waffles looks clean to me.
gotguns

Morristown, TN

#7 Oct 18, 2012
nothing but skanky pillheads that work there ..i wouldn eat nothing from that dive
Tutu

White Pine, TN

#8 Oct 18, 2012
rich wraga wrote:
<quoted text>no i havent worked there and i will never eat there again either but your description matches the manager well one nasty hoe
Lol
mtn man

Lebanon, VA

#9 Oct 19, 2012
that huddle house on 25/70 is a dump and you are right the waitress staff could use some hygiene training
cosbytracker

Newport, TN

#10 Oct 20, 2012
the customer service is what really brings the place down.i waited half an hour on a burger and fries.i order Pepsi and got usweet tea.the waitress looked like she woke up in a ditch.
lol

Jefferson City, TN

#11 Oct 22, 2012
I used to work there n it was clean but hell that's been 8 years ago...maybe I will try to go get my job back sounds like the place has gone to hell in a hand basket wowww
lol

Jefferson City, TN

#12 Oct 22, 2012
I wonder if Mrs belle still running the place I loved her
digbick

Morristown, TN

#13 Oct 22, 2012
yeah they need some hot younger less wind ridden looking waitresses for sure..
bigtrucker

Hickory, NC

#14 Oct 22, 2012
I ate there before hitting the highway this morning.Barely made it to Dandridge without crappin myself. Had to stop again at strawberry plains and again at lovell road. ill never eAt there again especially before i get on the highway ..
tough shtt

Shelbyville, TN

#15 Oct 24, 2012
im the manager at huddle house.I assure you that you can kiss my ......you made a choice to eat here now quit whining about it.If you don't like the food or service just go somewhere else next time.
shelley

Charlotte, NC

#16 Oct 25, 2012
UGH !!"you dirty tramp.you should be fired.
billm

United States

#17 Oct 25, 2012
tough shtt wrote:
im the manager at huddle house.I assure you that you can kiss my ......you made a choice to eat here now quit whining about it.If you don't like the food or service just go somewhere else next time.
you are a disgrace to the people of Newport and with an attitude like that you probably don't have much pride in your work or appearance
tn volunteer

United States

#18 Oct 26, 2012
skanky hoes is al that work at huddle house i wouldn't eat there if it wad the only place in Newport
ray

Harmony, NC

#19 Oct 27, 2012
grosser than gross if you ask me
Megan

Harmony, NC

#20 Oct 28, 2012
they are really giving the huddle house franchise a bad name. huddle house should actually revoke the franchise and the use of the name.that place is awful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are these people ? 4 hr City-Boy 24
prepared again 4 hr whothehellcares- 30
Heather stokely 5 hr chris-unknown 53
Word Association Game (Feb '10) 5 hr BellaRosaLinda 429
Ben styles 7 hr Rest in peace 9
Brock's Italian Subs: Does anyone know the recipe? (Sep '09) 9 hr whothehellcares- 57
Carson springs stabbing 19 hr Concerned 4

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages