This post is way over due. What do you have to say about this piece of work?¿
kandi

Talbott, TN

#2 Oct 20, 2012
He's hot!
lol

Manchester, TN

#3 Oct 22, 2012
He is a child molester you stupid asses ....even tried messing with his cousin while she was passed out...hot LOL hot mess maybe missing 3teeth 3toes n touched on 3 lil girls. So with that being said try not having any lil girls with him u retards.
kandi

Talbott, TN

#4 Oct 22, 2012
lol wrote:
He is a child molester you stupid asses ....even tried messing with his cousin while she was passed out...hot LOL hot mess maybe missing 3teeth 3toes n touched on 3 lil girls. So with that being said try not having any lil girls with him u retards.
Hey retard. Sounds like you are mad that he wouldn't touch you.
lol

Manchester, TN

#5 Oct 22, 2012
That's just nasty yuk!!!
huhl

Knoxville, TN

#7 Dec 10, 2012
Does anyone know how he died?
What

United States

#8 Dec 10, 2012
The nerdy Chris lol he's not dead.
huhl

Knoxville, TN

#9 Dec 10, 2012
oh maybe wrong guy, the one I'm talking about was 33 and died in sept.
What

United States

#10 Dec 10, 2012
The one I know is in his 20s didn't know there was more then 1.It is Newport tho seems like 5 or 6 people have the same name here anymore lol.
lmao

Lawrenceville, GA

#11 Dec 10, 2012
The molester Chris isn't dead he is obsessed with ICP he Gots 3 missing toes retard was on cover of Newport plain talk cause he ran his own foot over with a mower....lmfao.3 teeth missing cause at age of 16 still couldn't ride a bike....condolences to the family of the one whom.passed away....but the young Chris is Jay loves brother ..
Casey

Winnsboro, SC

#12 Nov 2, 2013
Ok first of all his name is CHRIS ROBERTSON and he's not a child molester at all my gosh he has 3 kids and 3 step kids. Chris is a good guy once u get to know him. Yeah he has a past but doesn't everyone. No one is perfect by all means. My lord look he was in the army he must done something right. Y'all must be jealous of him a little bit to be trash talking him over the Internet. My lord just tuck ur tails and stfu if u can't say anything to his face.
giveme5

Morristown, TN

#13 Nov 5, 2013
Hahaha national guard lol is not the army since u know so much ask him y he had ravens panties down below her knees when she was.passed out lol...stupid bih will figure it out once he touches yours haaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association Game (Feb '10) 45 min Chatty 14
Sheena Coggins : what have you learned 1 hr Deadbeat 1
fight for justice for lora & her family 2 hr Just curious 70
finally justice for lora 2 hr Cantseemtostopmyself 9
Roger Lynn Kirkpatrick & Tommi J Shelton 2 hr The one who knows 45
County Mayor Not A good mayor 6 hr idiots 13
Dax Martin - Trusted Handyman 6 hr Piper 53
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages