co-op busters & gamblers
Such a shame

AOL

#63 Apr 14, 2012
Republican wrote:
<quoted text>W all know!!!!!I'm surely voting for Phil, tired of Dan Ford tactics, he's the reason Faison is there now!!!!!
When you vote for Phil then you are voting for Charles Lewis Moore and Lee Willis. How can you get any worse?
great

Knoxville, TN

#64 Apr 14, 2012
Such a shame wrote:
<quoted text>
When you vote for Phil then you are voting for Charles Lewis Moore and Lee Willis. How can you get any worse?
Don't care for Charles Lewis but I really like Lee and little Phil, they're great people!!!!
total truth

AOL

#65 Apr 14, 2012
great wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but I respect Lee Willis very much , he is hard working and got what he has by hard work and never depended on anyone else to keep him up. I think Phil is a young man who will also get some where by working hard and not depend on anyone else to keep him up either. I don't care much for Charles Lewis though.
Charles Lewis Moore will be running the office of State Representative if Phil Morgan gets elected. Morgan will only be the "yes" man for Moore. I heard Moore wanted the job but he knew he could not be elected so he got him a weak standup guy that he could control. Just sit back and watch it happen and we have had about as much of Moore as we can stand.
Surprise

AOL

#66 Apr 18, 2012
I noticed that the COCKE COUNTY FARMERS CO-CO has painted the whole side of their business in letters about 6 foot tall. Also, rented the billboard at the Sinking Creek Bridge just below it. Been doing more advertising....Could it be that Phil, Burl, and Roger have now spent all of the memberships percentage money and are hurting for business because the new management isn't working so good..Probably Tractor Supply is surely not hurting them any because they all know how to really run a business and make money. Much better than anyone else.:o) LOL
Got a problem Phil, Roger & Burl?
A Real Farmer

Parrottsville, TN

#67 Apr 18, 2012
Surprise wrote:
I noticed that the COCKE COUNTY FARMERS CO-CO has painted the whole side of their business in letters about 6 foot tall. Also, rented the billboard at the Sinking Creek Bridge just below it. Been doing more advertising....Could it be that Phil, Burl, and Roger have now spent all of the memberships percentage money and are hurting for business because the new management isn't working so good..Probably Tractor Supply is surely not hurting them any because they all know how to really run a business and make money. Much better than anyone else.:o) LOL
Got a problem Phil, Roger & Burl?
When was the last time you were in the Coop? Last time I was in the store the manager (not the blonde haried pretty boy that has the Cooop sued for $1.2 million dollars)was working behind the counter serving customers. I never saw Hensley do much of anything that required work much less get dirty. I understand copies of the contract that Lonnie Ottinger gave Hensley will be passed out to the members of the Coop at their annual meeting. I hope Lonnie Ottinger and Hensley are present to answer the questions that I am sure the members will be asking. When you see the Hensley contract your first question will what kind of idiot would vote for such a contract much less be stupid enough to sign your name to it. A copy of the Hensley contract placed in the Plain Talk will be enough to elect the person that runs against Lonnie Ottinger in the next commisoner race. I have seen the contract and there big as life is Lonnie's name at the bottom.

Co-op sales are up because they have been able to reduce prices to be more in line with other Coops in the area. They are taking less money from you when you trade at the Coop.
Surprise

AOL

#68 Apr 18, 2012
A contract is made to be followed. If there is not a contract then what is the guarantee that anyone has a job. I think it would be helpful if the bylaws are also posted in the newspaper so the people can see that board members cannot fire other board members like Morgan, Roberts and Roger did. It plainly states that if it were legal for board members to fire each other that they would be changing board members every few weeks. It plainly says that only Farmer's Co-Op membership members are the ones who hire board members can also fire them.
A contract is a contract and by-laws for running a business, especially a business that is owned by the members of the co-op, is the only legal laws to follow, not the Morgan, Burl and Roger by-laws that they make up for themselves.
I hope Hensley gets every penny that the Co-Op has and I think he will.
A Real Farmer

Parrottsville, TN

#69 Apr 19, 2012
Surprise wrote:
A contract is made to be followed. If there is not a contract then what is the guarantee that anyone has a job. I think it would be helpful if the bylaws are also posted in the newspaper so the people can see that board members cannot fire other board members like Morgan, Roberts and Roger did. It plainly states that if it were legal for board members to fire each other that they would be changing board members every few weeks. It plainly says that only Farmer's Co-Op membership members are the ones who hire board members can also fire them.
A contract is a contract and by-laws for running a business, especially a business that is owned by the members of the co-op, is the only legal laws to follow, not the Morgan, Burl and Roger by-laws that they make up for themselves.
I hope Hensley gets every penny that the Co-Op has and I think he will.
You state that you hope Hensley gets every penny that the Coop has. Do you realize that the money you are talking about belongs to every farmer that trades at the Coop. If you are a farmer you are talking about your own money. If you are that much of a Hensley supporter why don't you send him a personal check. I am sure that he could use it after being without his big salary for 2 years. Maybe Hensley just needs to find a job and move on with his life because he is not comming back to the Coop.
Surprise

AOL

#70 Apr 19, 2012
A Real Farmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You state that you hope Hensley gets every penny that the Coop has. Do you realize that the money you are talking about belongs to every farmer that trades at the Coop. If you are a farmer you are talking about your own money. If you are that much of a Hensley supporter why don't you send him a personal check. I am sure that he could use it after being without his big salary for 2 years. Maybe Hensley just needs to find a job and move on with his life because he is not comming back to the Coop.
Yes, I sure do realize that the money that they are spending belongs to the farmers, I already stated that above. I told you that they are out of money except the menbership percentage money that is supposed to go to the farmers and that is what they are running the Co-Op on now. I won't need to send him a personal check after the courts force the Co-Op to honor their contract.
That is why I don't buy from the Co-Op because Phil, Burl and Roger has run it into the ground and busted it. Tractor Supply has a much bigger variety of farm supplies and is run like a real business, not by a bunch of thuds. I just wish that Judge Judy or Judge Joe could both be involved in forcing the Co-Op to honor the signed contract. Good luck Jimmy.
great

Sevierville, TN

#71 Apr 19, 2012
I love Tractor Supply and it is open all day on Saturday, we don't need Co-Op anyway!!!!
A Real Farmer

Parrottsville, TN

#72 Apr 20, 2012
great wrote:
I love Tractor Supply and it is open all day on Saturday, we don't need Co-Op anyway!!!!
I wonder why the blondie did not get the manager's job a Tractor Supply? I know that he applied for the job, but my guess is that when they did a background check on the blonde wonder boy they did not want him doing to Tractor Supply what he did to the Coop. The one thing I am sure of is if he had been hired as manager he would not have a 14 year contract written up by Parrottsville's great legal mind Lonnie Ottinger.
s
stupid

AOL

#73 Apr 20, 2012
Hensley made money while he was there for the Co-Op. Have you noticed that you have not received your percentage check in a few years. That is because that is what they are operating on because they blew the offical cash pot.
Check their records, don't just believe the blow bags.
Question

Parrottsville, TN

#74 Apr 22, 2012
stupid wrote:
Hensley made money while he was there for the Co-Op. Have you noticed that you have not received your percentage check in a few years. That is because that is what they are operating on because they blew the offical cash pot.
Check their records, don't just believe the blow bags.
What is a percentage check? I think you are talking about a allocation check. You only get a check back if you spend money at the coop. The greater the profit the larger the check, the only draw back to this the greater the profit the more they are taking out of your pocket. Hensley wanted to show a lot of profit so he could con Lonnie into giving him a salary increase.

\
stupid is as stupid does

AOL

#75 Apr 22, 2012
Allocation check or percentage check, all the same thing but how long has it been since you got one of them? I'm telling you, they are operating on the money that is supposed to go to the Cocke County Farmers Co-OP members.. We used to get one each year...How many years has it been since one came? Think about it.
Do it right this time

AOL

#76 May 13, 2012
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to know just what you think that I will be doing while big mouth Roger is whipping my ass. I sure won't be just standing and watching him. It just might be the other way around. Some people just fight with their mouth...Since there is about a dozen farms that the RR goes thru between where ever the fertiziler comes from and Ashville NC why would you pick on those poor people down there who have done nothing but help the co-op. I never even heard of fertilizer being gone until I saw it on here. and I still think it is just another of Phil's lies to stir up trouble. The posting of the forklift being stolen for 30 years in the Newport Plain Talk and on WNPC and being found on the Williams Farm is what smeared shit all over the Co-Op's face when it had
only been sitting right in front of the door at the Williams farm for about ten years because the Co-Op took it down there 10 years
ago to be worked on. The Williams family has suffered so much grief over the lies that were told about them and their friends who have known them and loved them most of their lives before they passed away will not sit back and let the Morgans tell people that they stole anything, especially a train load of fertilizer. Stealing a train load of fertilizer is so silly that it would be funny if it did not hurt so many good and honest people... So keep a trucking Roger. The Williams family do nothing but work but they have a drove of friends who think the world of them and will be there anytime that they are needed.
And Roger, when you are ready to whip someone's ass and at your convience, post it on here and we will line you up someone to practice on because when you have got something against one Williams, then you have got an army of friends of them plus the rest of the family. So, bring it on Roger, mouth.
Thanks

AOL

#77 May 27, 2012
smallcustomer wrote:
i dont shop much at the co-op but there was a lot of shady stuff going on when jimmy hensley was at the helm. missing equipment turning up being used on a board members farm, a wrecked truck being sold by hensley to the board member without board approval, an entire train car of fertilizer missing(a board members farm is on the tracks) phil sr and others mentioned put a stop to all this dishinest business in addition to stopping the practice of having special pricing for certain customers. phil sr is a good man, how he made his living is none of your business, i would be certain you are jealous anyhow. as for his son, he is an even better man! i challenge you to name one thing he has done wrong on this post and bring your evidence as well. otherwise i and i am sure most everyone else here will find you to be a lying cowardly, spineless poor excuse of a man/woman.
I just wanted to let you know that the Williams Bros. has an invoice paid to the insurance company who paid the co-op for the wrecked truck. They did not buy the truck from the co-op but from the Insurance Company..so that is another one of your lies beside the fertilizer being gone. Some people are just plain stupid.
FARMER

Parrottsville, TN

#78 May 28, 2012
Thanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wanted to let you know that the Williams Bros. has an invoice paid to the insurance company who paid the co-op for the wrecked truck. They did not buy the truck from the co-op but from the Insurance Company..so that is another one of your lies beside the fertilizer being gone. Some people are just plain stupid.

Why keep posting this crap?If you have the invoice you have proved your point.The Co-op is doing just fine now, the best thing to do is forgetg tge past qnd work on the future.
You would like that

AOL

#79 Jun 3, 2012
FARMER wrote:
<quoted text>
Why keep posting this crap?If you have the invoice you have proved your point.The Co-op is doing just fine now, the best thing to do is forgetg tge past qnd work on the future.
Cutting good people's throat in the past is not that easily forgotten.
Besides what does forgetg tge spell?
Lady Farmer

United States

#80 Jun 7, 2012
I quit doing business with COOP when it quit being run by real farmers. As far as the election goes how can anyone that has spent their lives by illegal means insult the county by running for office. Charles Lewis is nothing but a swine and that's all we need they are the perfect politicians. Liars, cheats, and false representation to furture their own good not the people they represent. Yes I know them.
Do not insult the pig

AOL

#81 Jun 8, 2012
Lady Farmer wrote:
I quit doing business with COOP when it quit being run by real farmers. As far as the election goes how can anyone that has spent their lives by illegal means insult the county by running for office. Charles Lewis is nothing but a swine and that's all we need they are the perfect politicians. Liars, cheats, and false representation to furture their own good not the people they represent. Yes I know them.
Please don't insult the poor swine by comparing Charles Lewis Moore to them. I would think more like comparing him to a snake in the grass...NOBODY can trust him and where in the grass he will bite you from behind.
friend

Knoxville, TN

#82 Jun 8, 2012
really makes you take a good look at Pil Morgan when people like Illif Mcmahan, Don Hurst, Charles L Moore, support him. I mean these might be the best things that ever happened to Cocke county. I was really going to vote for Faison because he has really worked so hard but, after I saw the three stooges working for Pil Morgan, I was hooked and ready to put up a Pil sign.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Wayne Frazier 19 min Shutuphomie 35
seabrook st behind kfc 15 car loads law is it t... 44 min SupplierIs 17
Cassondra Harris and Freddy Hale 1 hr Florina 8
Julia Jones...... 2 hr Help please 31
Jalissa Gudger 2 hr prolly 4
shutuphomie lives in Dandridge. He Just Fronts ... 3 hr herehegoesagain 21
Chelsey weeks 3 hr Tearing it up 26

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance