Comments
41 - 60 of 124 Comments Last updated Oct 29, 2013
Wondering

United States

#43 Apr 1, 2012
Hasn't Phil Morgan who's running for Representative always voted as a democrat? And all of his family too? Thought they were all strong democrats.
pez watley

Dandridge, TN

#44 Apr 1, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Hasn't Phil Morgan who's running for Representative always voted as a democrat? And all of his family too? Thought they were all strong democrats.
what does it matter? he has a nice smile wonderful family what else matters?
Republican

Knoxville, TN

#45 Apr 1, 2012
pez watley wrote:
<quoted text> what does it matter? he has a nice smile wonderful family what else matters?
Yeah, Obama's enough to make a person change parties!!!!!
agree

White Pine, TN

#46 Apr 1, 2012
pez watley wrote:
<quoted text> what does it matter? he has a nice smile wonderful family what else matters?
I agree... I mean after all isn't it Phils perogative to change who he is? Listen it is very typical for politicians to lie about who they are. Phil has every right to start lying early in the game even before he is elected. Him and Mr Willis really make a great couple!! Both got their money illegally and speak with a forked tongue. Really I can not think of anyone better than Lee to help Little Phil out. Don't we really want to go back to the "good ole boy" way of life in Cocke county. Mark my word the Lee and Phil team care about power not the county!
cocke county voter

Dandridge, TN

#47 Apr 1, 2012
agree wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree... I mean after all isn't it Phils perogative to change who he is? Listen it is very typical for politicians to lie about who they are. Phil has every right to start lying early in the game even before he is elected. Him and Mr Willis really make a great couple!! Both got their money illegally and speak with a forked tongue. Really I can not think of anyone better than Lee to help Little Phil out. Don't we really want to go back to the "good ole boy" way of life in Cocke county. Mark my word the Lee and Phil team care about power not the county!
i am a typical voter i dont care about positions on important issues i like someone that 'appears' that they know what they are doing and make lots of promises to everyone. he is young and hip and a cocke county native by gosh that good enough fer me. i dont want to discuss what he stands fer hims wifes purdy that good nuff fer me. and ther cocke county natives thats good enuff fer me. i hope he brings in a lot of grant money so the locals politicians can act like all is well as long as more state and federal grants come in for their pet projects and they can keep taxes down......for now.
Such a shame

AOL

#48 Apr 8, 2012
agree wrote:
<quoted text>
No one could have said it better... Add Charles Lewis Moore to Lee Willis and Phil Morgan and you have a real bunch of go "getters".
None of them will tell the truth and all of them will steal your britches if you turn your back to them.
great

Knoxville, TN

#49 Apr 8, 2012
Such a shame wrote:
<quoted text>
No one could have said it better... Add Charles Lewis Moore to Lee Willis and Phil Morgan and you have a real bunch of go "getters".
None of them will tell the truth and all of them will steal your britches if you turn your back to them.
Sorry, but I respect Lee Willis very much , he is hard working and got what he has by hard work and never depended on anyone else to keep him up. I think Phil is a young man who will also get some where by working hard and not depend on anyone else to keep him up either. I don't care much for Charles Lewis though.
Zeboon

Knoxville, TN

#50 Apr 8, 2012
Look at Faison's cotributions and you will find $1,000.00 from Dan Ford. What is going on here?
Republican

Knoxville, TN

#51 Apr 9, 2012
Zeboon wrote:
Look at Faison's cotributions and you will find $1,000.00 from Dan Ford. What is going on here?
W all know!!!!!I'm surely voting for Phil, tired of Dan Ford tactics, he's the reason Faison is there now!!!!!
elaborate

Asheville, NC

#52 Apr 9, 2012
Dan Ford? What does Dan Ford have to gain from supporting Faison? That is the question. Has he even went to trial for killing that girl while drunk driving?
Such a shame

AOL

#53 Apr 9, 2012
Republican wrote:
<quoted text>W all know!!!!!I'm surely voting for Phil, tired of Dan Ford tactics, he's the reason Faison is there now!!!!!
Isn't Dan Ford and Charles Lewis Moore cousins?
great

Knoxville, TN

#54 Apr 10, 2012
elaborate wrote:
Dan Ford? What does Dan Ford have to gain from supporting Faison? That is the question. Has he even went to trial for killing that girl while drunk driving?
Dan put Faison up to running before he got caught drunk driving and killing the girl, everyone thought he was a saint. He couldn't win the race himself so he put Faison up to run for him!!!!
chick

Dandridge, TN

#55 Apr 10, 2012
great wrote:
<quoted text>Dan put Faison up to running before he got caught drunk driving and killing the girl, everyone thought he was a saint. He couldn't win the race himself so he put Faison up to run for him!!!!
really? faison was elected in the fall of 2010. fords accident was summer of 2011. not sure if your theory will hold water.
Zeboon

Knoxville, TN

#56 Apr 10, 2012
chick wrote:
<quoted text>really? faison was elected in the fall of 2010. fords accident was summer of 2011. not sure if your theory will hold water.
No theory here-Ford lost to Yokely. He then ran Faison for chairman of the local Republican Party just as Ford did before him. Both used this little title as a Launch to run for Representative. Didn't work for Ford but Faison got lucky and won. Ford is one of his major supporters, The $1000.00 donation will support this.
great

Knoxville, TN

#57 Apr 11, 2012
chick wrote:
<quoted text>really? faison was elected in the fall of 2010. fords accident was summer of 2011. not sure if your theory will hold water.
Sorry, you're wrong, I said he put Faison up to run before his little accident that cost the young woman her life. Everyone knows this that knows anything at all.
wake up

Morristown, TN

#58 Apr 11, 2012
great wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, you're wrong, I said he put Faison up to run before his little accident that cost the young woman her life. Everyone knows this that knows anything at all.
God will forgive Mr. Ford and I will pray that he forgives you for your hatred and running your mouth. You are not his judge. We all have a time to die. If you were a good Christian you would not be saying these things.
great

Knoxville, TN

#59 Apr 11, 2012
wake up wrote:
<quoted text> God will forgive Mr. Ford and I will pray that he forgives you for your hatred and running your mouth. You are not his judge. We all have a time to die. If you were a good Christian you would not be saying these things.
God will forgive Mr. Ford if he repents of his sin and asks for forgiveness, and he will forgive me if I ask. I don't hate Dan Ford and I'm not his judge, but the bible says you can judge a tree by the fruit it bears and if you get drunk and run over someone and kill them you're a pretty rotten apple tree. I've not seen your comments about the people on here running their mouths about young Phil Morgan. I guess you think they're GOOD christians.
god will forgive!

United States

#60 Apr 11, 2012
great wrote:
<quoted text>God will forgive Mr. Ford if he repents of his sin and asks for forgiveness, and he will forgive me if I ask. I don't hate Dan Ford and I'm not his judge, but the bible says you can judge a tree by the fruit it bears and if you get drunk and run over someone and kill them you're a pretty rotten apple tree. I've not seen your comments about the people on here running their mouths about young Phil Morgan. I guess you think they're GOOD christians.
but let's let the courts enforce this community's laws shall we? I smell a plea bargain and it ain't gonna be pretty. Walk, Daniel, walk. No lions den for Daniel. He's a walker and it's gonna break my heart to see it
great

Knoxville, TN

#61 Apr 12, 2012
[QUOTE who="god will forgive!"]<quoted text>
but let's let the courts enforce this community's laws shall we? I smell a plea bargain and it ain't gonna be pretty. Walk, Daniel, walk. No lions den for Daniel. He's a walker and it's gonna break my heart to see it[/QUOTE]I agree!
thinking

United States

#62 Apr 12, 2012
great wrote:
<quoted text>God will forgive Mr. Ford if he repents of his sin and asks for forgiveness, and he will forgive me if I ask. I don't hate Dan Ford and I'm not his judge, but the bible says you can judge a tree by the fruit it bears and if you get drunk and run over someone and kill them you're a pretty rotten apple tree. I've not seen your comments about the people on here running their mouths about young Phil Morgan. I guess you think they're GOOD christians.
Well written Great. You make sense .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min Pete 145,925
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WTH 9,317
Brock's 1 hr sonic 54
brandis gibson 3 hr nunya 1
Who are all the gays now? 3 hr Lol 21
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr The InfoWar 8,616
courtney shultz 4 hr Whaaaaaaaa 1
•••
•••
•••

Newport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000