Ray & Pearl Lindsey workin for the popo

Posted in the Newport Forum

Involved

United States

#1 Nov 9, 2012
Rumor has it they got a woman busted today using marked money. Prob got alot to do with all the raids going on at their place in carson springs. Beware ppl they are no good.
wow

United States

#2 Nov 9, 2012
Ray who?
carson boy

Talbott, TN

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Ray and Pearl have been running their mouths a long time. Its bout to catch up with them.
Its True

United States

#4 Nov 10, 2012
Its true but whats sad is they buy and sell for themselves an snitch so they can get away with it. If the great cocke county law enforcement would jail the snitches too the pill running would slow way down.
Hush Hush

United States

#5 Nov 10, 2012
Not only do they snitch they call dcs on ppl too. Maybe they deserve to get a taste of their own medicine real soon.
What makes u laugh

United States

#6 Nov 11, 2012
Can soon make u cry. I heard theyre about to go on a bumpy ride real soon.
There

United States

#7 Nov 12, 2012
Laughable
dog walker

Delano, TN

#8 Nov 13, 2012
They sell pearl s goose to
its funny

Morristown, TN

#9 Nov 13, 2012
if they were working for the popos why do they have no car.dont you have to have a car to work?i know them well and they are good people.its funny how people get on here and talk about people,and think that they caint find out who you are.pearl ray all you need is the ip number i will call you and help you get it tonight..then you can get there address and go to there house and confront them.this will be fun
outsider lookin in

Morristown, TN

#10 Nov 18, 2012
they have a car diferent one all the time slick ricks they act poor because they spend everything on drugs . yes they ran the fla route until it got hot but they buy from people that go on runs now . they are nasty trash and the only good thing they have ever done is take care of the little boy but they dress him like shit and dont even cut his hair
lolz

Morristown, TN

#11 Nov 18, 2012
its funny wrote:
all you need is the ip number i will call you and help you get it tonight..then you can get there address and go to there house and confront them.this will be fun
Having an IP Address will NOT always find the culprit. What if someone is leeching wifi off an unsecured network or a business's hotspot such as Brooklyn Pizzeria?

Most a router log (assuming its even enabled) will tell you about a person using your wifi network is there MAC Address which can be spoofed and most likely will lead to a dead end even if its not spoofed as it is almost impossible to track a mac address.
pearl lindsey

United States

#12 Nov 19, 2012
First of all no we do not have a car because stevie lewis stold our truck while I was in the hospital.and second yes I did go to florida we have family there.and I do not sell or buy pills.and as far as trash goes honey I'm far from trash.I may not have a mansion to live in but what I have is bought and payed for.I don't have a lot of money but what we do have goes toward my children.and your dam right I take care of my son.I have had him since birth.his birth mom was on crack and his birth farther just did not want him at all.you want to talk about trash now how good of a person be when his birth farther bought dolly crack while she was carrying his child.all d.k was worried about was pussy not his unborn child.so that's trash to me.and my children were the best that money can buy.if u have a problom come talk to me.and as far as his hair goes when he wants it cut I get it cut or his sister gets it cut.so shut up outsider looking in come from behind your computar and come see me.I have never been in trouble so why would I be working for the law?ray is not in any trouble so go fuck youself. And I have never called dcs on anyone.and paula dunn has called them on me at least ten times.they said the next time they get a call that they would check them outnso call dcs I have nothing to hide.its funny how you go to prison for selling crack and say someone else is on drugs.and I suppose crack is not a drug lol so go hit u another crck rock and keep my name out your mouth.........

]
paula dunn

Morristown, TN

#13 Nov 23, 2012
pearl i won't lower myself to your standards. i never have called dhs on you but you can count the hours until monday am. what you do was your business. i love travis and feel sorry that he is in the situtaion at this time that he is in. none of the past was any of my business but you have made the future mine.
Fellow Rider

United States

#14 Nov 23, 2012
Why wait till Monday. If your so sure yo need to call dcs. they have a 24 hour 7 day aweek hotline. Either callor shut up and leave those people alone. I dont even know any of you but your always threatening one another on hear. Get a F###in life
paula dunn

Morristown, TN

#15 Nov 26, 2012
like it in greer punky?
Anonymous

Morristown, TN

#16 Nov 26, 2012
well i dont no who is workin 4 popo but i damn sure no they r bein watched
so funny

Knoxville, TN

#17 Nov 26, 2012
Somebody's getting in somebody's business AS USUAL and don't even have to mention a name you know who you are oh and you gonna end up with that ass beat down
so funny

Knoxville, TN

#18 Nov 26, 2012
paula dunn wrote:
like it in greer punky?
Callem Paula do the dam thang

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carla wyatt 2 hr redneck romeo 1
emery seymour 2 hr baby blue eyes 4
Lena Mae mcmahan 3 hr BeautifulAngel 4
cheating mayor 3 hr MyOwnEyes 3
very friendly guy 10 hr shy town boy 1
Presiential Candidates 2016 14 hr Speak Freely 11
lonely 17 hr understand 10
More from around the web

Newport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE