lorreta grooms (east tennessee probat...

lorreta grooms (east tennessee probation)

Posted in the Newport Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned citizen

White Pine, TN

#1 Mar 10, 2011
what is her deal people i was just wondering
Friend

Knoxville, TN

#2 Mar 10, 2011
If you have a problem with her you need to take it up with her. Not start trouble or gossip on topix.
JUST ME

Morristown, TN

#3 Mar 11, 2011
Loretta is a VERY good person. People try to make a living by doing an honest job and following the rules and the law. She soes her job. Evidently someone ISN'T doing what they are supposed to or they wouldnt be on probation in the first place and as many do...get mad at the person for doing their job. Its ALWAYS someone else's fault they got caught with drugs, hit that car, were arrested or whatever according to them. CORRECTION... Its YOUR fault! People like me and Loretta and many others are tired of working and doing what we are supposed to only to be blamed for YOUR failures! GET A JOB, GET A LIFE AND STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AND YOU WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT PROBATION.
WTF

Rogersville, TN

#5 Nov 15, 2011
Stay off her back shes just doin her job shes
a wonderful woman.
they cant get rite

United States

#6 Nov 15, 2011
She rocks don't know how she deals with the same idiots day in day out who ever started this needs to sale their computer and pay their probation fees and quit bitchn about her she dirt put you one probation you did
rehabilitated

Albemarle, NC

#7 Nov 16, 2011
I agree Loretta was my probation officer I work 3rd shift n she helped me out as much as she could as long as I made an effort for her.whoever made this post I suggest u get ur ass in gear quit poppin or smoking pay ur fines and whatever else you owe do ur community service and get ur drug alcohol classes done so Loretta will let u go back to ur shitty life quit whining and just do it
just saying

Prattville, AL

#8 Nov 17, 2011
yeah i think she is just in it for the money, she doesnt care about anyone. she sits in court like she is judge bells gift from god. i cant stand her, i wish just once she was on probation i would drug test her everyday. but hey who am i.
just wonder

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Nov 18, 2011
but that is her job. and if she didn't do it like that. she would lose her job.so if you like her test you for drug. THEN DON'T TAKE ANY
Get Over It

Kodak, TN

#10 Nov 18, 2011
just saying wrote:
yeah i think she is just in it for the money, she doesnt care about anyone. she sits in court like she is judge bells gift from god. i cant stand her, i wish just once she was on probation i would drug test her everyday. but hey who am i.
YOU put YOURSELF on probation. Quit trying to blame somebody else for choices YOU made! As for drug testing her everyday...I am sure she wouldn't have a problem with it seeing as how she, unlike YOU, is not a druggie!
betty lo

United States

#11 Nov 20, 2011
ya she dont do her job she lets this man walk and her is a meath head and pill head take him off the street and dont let john bell tell you what to do like you said I CANT DO ANYTHING CAUSE BELL WONT LET ME just like b ellison u do nothing

BULL sssssssssssssssss
ohmy

Kodak, TN

#12 Nov 21, 2011
betty lo wrote:
ya she dont do her job she lets this man walk and her is a meath head and pill head take him off the street and dont let john bell tell you what to do like you said I CANT DO ANYTHING CAUSE BELL WONT LET ME just like b ellison u do nothing
BULL sssssssssssssssss
Were you on pills when you posted this?
offprob

Goodlettsville, TN

#13 Nov 21, 2011
I too was on probation and yea Loretta was my probation officer,she did every thing she could to help me...I got in my own way a few times ,but that was my fault not hers. Give her a break.. that job has to be a hard one and she really does try to help you if you are willing to help yourself. that is all.
Ftp

Tucker, GA

#14 Nov 8, 2012
I hate ppl that get on here and act like there so much better than everyone else becouse there not on probation or whatever. Its ppl like you that are ruining this world. And as far as probation being your fault it usually is but not always. The cops in this town are dirty and its all nothin but a money scam. Ill admit im on it becouse of me. Its my fault. But i know alot of ppl that have done nothing wrong. The cops and court are taking advantage of ppl. Any givin monday weve got more ppl than the court room can handle even with them standing. Anyway i like lorretta so far. She seems pretty nice i dont think shes part of the scam.
lol

United States

#15 Nov 8, 2012
Ftp wrote:
I hate ppl that get on here and act like there so much better than everyone else becouse there not on probation or whatever. Its ppl like you that are ruining this world. And as far as probation being your fault it usually is but not always. The cops in this town are dirty and its all nothin but a money scam. Ill admit im on it becouse of me. Its my fault. But i know alot of ppl that have done nothing wrong. The cops and court are taking advantage of ppl. Any givin monday weve got more ppl than the court room can handle even with them standing. Anyway i like lorretta so far. She seems pretty nice i dont think shes part of the scam.
And I hate stupidity. This had not been posted on in a year. And no it's people like you who are breaking the law and getting put on probation that are ruining this world! Not the people who are doing what is right. And you can't get put on probation if you don't do anything. And if you like her so much then why did you bring up a thread that's over a year old about her? Oh because you wanted to start a bashing session and then act like it was not your fault. Smh.
get real

United States

#16 Nov 10, 2012
JUST ME wrote:
Loretta is a VERY good person. People try to make a living by doing an honest job and following the rules and the law. She soes her job. Evidently someone ISN'T doing what they are supposed to or they wouldnt be on probation in the first place and as many do...get mad at the person for doing their job. Its ALWAYS someone else's fault they got caught with drugs, hit that car, were arrested or whatever according to them. CORRECTION... Its YOUR fault! People like me and Loretta and many others are tired of working and doing what we are supposed to only to be blamed for YOUR failures! GET A JOB, GET A LIFE AND STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AND YOU WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT PROBATION.
people can only do so much for others some times you have to take a long look at your self and won't to change your life but I don't think probation realy does any good its a money thing and there's no real programs in place in Newport that can help maybe if there was some real help for people just may be a few could have a real chance to change Lorett keep trying may you can reach one are two
summer

Morristown, TN

#17 Nov 10, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
what is her deal people i was just wondering
what did she do?Is she the one hat has her son there working to?Im wondering does judge Bell really own that building?I figured the state probation department would have some handicapp access to it especially owned by judge and ran threw state name.No she isnt in it for the money they dont make that much money I do know they have a problem with there drug testing cups and there 40 dollars they charge.The ratio of dirtys when there clean nare not good.
summer

Morristown, TN

#18 Nov 10, 2012
Well Newport is very different then alot of places for example you must go to school or training before your issued a gun and badge there was a sheriff deputy said I was bonded here for the gun but is learning the law riding around with other deputys.OK then if you want warrent on people usually you write it out and it goes before nthe DA s office to see if merrit for warrent not pay to make someone guilty proof of complaint does matter.You usually have to have education to work in jails not ged inmates do have rights,and we have a judge that seems to have emotional problems if he likess you your ok if he dont your screwed go watch its like southpark court in newport it should be the law not his post tramanic stress or ive been told alcohol who knows its bad.So why is Bell even here you dont vote him out do it you like it.A misdemeanor in newport takes years longer then a murder trial because of sillyness in system.Newport is a racist town no blacks in nothing judges school teachers the court house full of blue haired ladies who think there opinion on your problems the way they solve it.
Really

United States

#19 Nov 10, 2012
get real wrote:
<quoted text> people can only do so much for others some times you have to take a long look at your self and won't to change your life but I don't think probation realy does any good its a money thing and there's no real programs in place in Newport that can help maybe if there was some real help for people just may be a few could have a real chance to change Lorett keep trying may you can reach one are two
And maybe, just maybe if you had paid attention in school you would know the difference between WANT and WON'T. And REALLY has TWO Ls.

I am so sick of people blaming everyone but themselves for their problems. The druggies are druggies because they want to eat pills. All the drug programs in the world will not help unless they want to change. And they don't. So quit saying there is no help. Help only works if you want it. Most people don't.
Really

United States

#20 Nov 10, 2012
summer wrote:
<quoted text>what did she do?Is she the one hat has her son there working to?Im wondering does judge Bell really own that building?I figured the state probation department would have some handicapp access to it especially owned by judge and ran threw state name.No she isnt in it for the money they dont make that much money I do know they have a problem with there drug testing cups and there 40 dollars they charge.The ratio of dirtys when there clean nare not good.
Were you high when you wrote this?
Really

United States

#21 Nov 10, 2012
summer wrote:
Well Newport is very different then alot of places for example you must go to school or training before your issued a gun and badge there was a sheriff deputy said I was bonded here for the gun but is learning the law riding around with other deputys.OK then if you want warrent on people usually you write it out and it goes before nthe DA s office to see if merrit for warrent not pay to make someone guilty proof of complaint does matter.You usually have to have education to work in jails not ged inmates do have rights,and we have a judge that seems to have emotional problems if he likess you your ok if he dont your screwed go watch its like southpark court in newport it should be the law not his post tramanic stress or ive been told alcohol who knows its bad.So why is Bell even here you dont vote him out do it you like it.A misdemeanor in newport takes years longer then a murder trial because of sillyness in system.Newport is a racist town no blacks in nothing judges school teachers the court house full of blue haired ladies who think there opinion on your problems the way they solve it.
Apparently you are lacking in the education department. If people weren't so stupid in these parts maybe we could get some jobs in here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leslie "Gass" Jones 2 hr Tank 3
Christian Jane Ball is a prostitue 2 hr Wtf 17
Amanda Williamson (Oct '10) 5 hr Bring it on 62
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 5 hr football fan 4,607
Julia Jones....the Appalacian Deep Throat 7 hr Big cocke county 33
what do you think of david gates (Jun '10) 10 hr Soo true 36
bobby phillips on lindsey gap (May '11) 11 hr u know 27

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages