anyone know penny atkins ?

Posted in the Newport Forum

friend

United States

#1 Nov 24, 2010
Any info ?
yes i do

United States

#2 Dec 18, 2010
she is a great person she works 4 my attorney tom testerman and he lucky 2 have her working 4 him she has always got a smile on her face and she is so pretty yours truly B.W.
what

Chilhowie, VA

#3 Dec 18, 2010
So your initials are BW! Getting closer. You have taked shit about Hippy, David, and Danny James.
friend

United States

#4 Dec 20, 2010
Always thought she was very sweet & attractive, she always smiles and speaks when I see her. Only problem is I never see her out anywhere anymore.
couldbe

Forest City, NC

#5 Dec 21, 2010
yes i do wrote:
she is a great person she works 4 my attorney tom testerman and he lucky 2 have her working 4 him she has always got a smile on her face and she is so pretty yours truly B.W.
B.W on one post and BDW on the other. I figure that would be Barb Woody, and Bobby Dale Woody. Incidentley they also posted about Hippy and Ann and we know Barb has commented about hippy before. Thanks for posting under both Penny's threads around the exact same time you posted under herpes and married men,your IP showed exactly who you were.
wnw

United States

#6 Dec 21, 2010
couldbe wrote:
<quoted text>B.W on one post and BDW on the other. I figure that would be Barb Woody, and Bobby Dale Woody. Incidentley they also posted about Hippy and Ann and we know Barb has commented about hippy before. Thanks for posting under both Penny's threads around the exact same time you posted under herpes and married men,your IP showed exactly who you were.
wow ur really on top of this IP address thanks for breaking the case!!!! family of Ervin. thanks for all the clues BDW
couldbe

Blacksburg, SC

#7 Dec 22, 2010
wnw wrote:
<quoted text> wow ur really on top of this IP address thanks for breaking the case!!!! family of Ervin. thanks for all the clues BDW
Your welcome, Love me some Debra!! Tell her she is still really hott!!!!
now i know

Johnson City, TN

#8 Dec 22, 2010
ya that festus mo.ip was talkin shit bout me as well.glad i figured it out as well talk shit about me and your gonna shit teeth bdw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why criminal activity has less punishment if yo... 1 hr hulk 37
Tina Loyde: is she trickin? 1 hr Damn 3
where racial tension and cultural divide comes ... 2 hr way 5
Anybody know Tiffany Shipley 3 hr Megan 29
How did Pam Dover die? 12 hr jovisman 9
Does anyone know him? 13 hr Zaq 11
pawn shop 13 hr whats up 3
Newport Dating
Find my Match

Newport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Newport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Newport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:20 am PST

NFL10:20AM
Titans to release veteran Shaun Phillips
NBC Sports12:24 PM
Dolphins bring back cornerback R.J. Stanford
Bleacher Report 2:30 PM
Titans Release Veteran LB Phillips
NBC Sports 2:47 PM
Titans release Shaun Phillips, place Brian Schwenke on injured reserve
NBC Sports 3:52 AM
Jason Avant compares himself to NBA great Tim Duncan