Next Last
MERT

Powell, TN

#1 Sep 20, 2009
Is she still in the New Port area?
waiting4life

Sevierville, TN

#2 Sep 28, 2009
yes.. i saw her walking in town just a few days ago. pitiful looking.. I remember when she was a pretty girl with a sweet smile..
Brandi

Pigeon Forge, TN

#3 Oct 6, 2009
yeah! she is a drug addicted loser who does not take care of her kids. a waste of air in my opinion!
Mert

United States

#4 Oct 7, 2009
Brandi wrote:
yeah! she is a drug addicted loser who does not take care of her kids. a waste of air in my opinion!
Finally! Someone agrees with me. We knew her back
in the early 90's. She almost destroyed my family.

But when you are a druggie your not so sharp. How
many kids does dhe have?
Brandi

Seymour, TN

#5 Oct 8, 2009
2 and from what I can tell, they are pretty good kids. One lives with the grandparents and one with the father. They have different dads. They are between 12 and 14.
Mert

United States

#6 Oct 8, 2009
Brandi wrote:
2 and from what I can tell, they are pretty good kids. One lives with the grandparents and one with the father. They have different dads. They are between 12 and 14.
My son met her in the early 90's and he was crazy about
her. After dating for a few months he rented a beautiful house
for her overlooking the river there in Cocke County. She
became pregnant, and while he was working she would have friends pick her up, and by the time he came home she was either not there or she was so high on drugs, but he tried to help her because of the baby, but she had a miscarriage. Then he broke from the relaationship, she chose the drugs over him and her unborn child.
He then moved on and married a girl from Dandridge, and they have a beautiful daughter. After he had been married a couple years she contacted him and said she had gave birth to a little girl, and had named her after my son's daughter.I'm just thankful she is no longer in this family.
Brandi

Knoxville, TN

#7 Oct 10, 2009
The names of her kids (well 1st names) are destiny and morgan.
Alicia

Morristown, TN

#8 Oct 10, 2009
She has 5 kids Casey, Sammy, Destiny, Morgan, and one about 4 or 5 that I don't know the name of. She is worthless. Her parents had all the kids but Casey the oldest boy. He was raised by his fathers family.
Mert

Powell, TN

#9 Oct 10, 2009
Alicia wrote:
She has 5 kids Casey, Sammy, Destiny, Morgan, and one about 4 or 5 that I don't know the name of. She is worthless. Her parents had all the kids but Casey the oldest boy. He was raised by his fathers family.
I remember Sammy,he was only 8 or 9 when my son started seeing her. The child was really out of control. I sure hope he turned out ok.
The 5 year old's name is Probably Raven.
destiny

Nashville, TN

#10 Mar 17, 2010
hey this is one of her daughters in that was her past in it was wrong how she treated us but its called drugs anyways people can change i pray for her everyday hopefully one day she will straighten up but i still love her
wtf

Morristown, TN

#11 Mar 17, 2010
destiny wrote:
hey this is one of her daughters in that was her past in it was wrong how she treated us but its called drugs anyways people can change i pray for her everyday hopefully one day she will straighten up but i still love her
I'm sure your Momma is VERY proud of you and it means a lot to her just knowing that you love her.

This is a perfect example of why people should be extremely careful about what they post. A child does not need to stumble across these types of issues or allegations regarding their parent. I'm sure they have enough to deal with.
interested

United States

#12 Apr 4, 2010
Brandi wrote:
She has 5 children: Sammy, Casey, Destiny, Morgan, and Raven. Thier ages range between 5 and 21. Her parents have three, her aunt one and Rogers parents have Casey. She never took care of her own children and it is a shame. I heard when she was younger she was a beautiful girl. I don't know it for a fact, but I would phathom to guess that Rod got her started on the drugs years ago.
casey crum

Nashville, TN

#13 Apr 26, 2010
people need to mind there on fuckin business yea my mom is worthless but my dad is a good man he raised me right and both my sisters and my brother turnd out good to jus cause shes worthless dnt mean the rest of our family didnt raise us right so yall need to kno wats up before u start sayin shit

“Sammy Crum the King of Kings”

Since: Apr 10

Newport, Tennessee

#14 Apr 26, 2010
Brandi wrote:
The names of her kids (well 1st names) are destiny and morgan.
hey i am morgan one of shelias dauther how u kno me jw
morgan

Morristown, TN

#15 Apr 26, 2010
Mert wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally! Someone agrees with me. We knew her back
in the early 90's. She almost destroyed my family.
But when you are a druggie your not so sharp. How
many kids does dhe have?
hi i am one of her kids and u can mindur biss and stpop sayin stuff about her i love her an d she mit be a drugie but she gave me wat she could and u ppl should be prunf of that
morgan

Morristown, TN

#16 Apr 26, 2010
destiny wrote:
i love u sisy and i agee wit u and yea thats rite she did take care of us and drugs is the only thang wrong wit her but that dnt mean we still love her she gave all she could and i love her

Newport, Tennessee

#17 May 9, 2010
Mert wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember Sammy,he was only 8 or 9 when my son started seeing her. The child was really out of control. I sure hope he turned out ok.
The 5 year old's name is Probably Raven.
What do you mean out of control I ain't out of control. I'm currently a Freshman at ETSU, I'm going for business administration and Spanish. Thank you very much.

Newport, Tennessee

#18 May 9, 2010
Mert wrote:
<quoted text>
My son met her in the early 90's and he was crazy about
her. After dating for a few months he rented a beautiful house
for her overlooking the river there in Cocke County. She
became pregnant, and while he was working she would have friends pick her up, and by the time he came home she was either not there or she was so high on drugs, but he tried to help her because of the baby, but she had a miscarriage. Then he broke from the relaationship, she chose the drugs over him and her unborn child.
He then moved on and married a girl from Dandridge, and they have a beautiful daughter. After he had been married a couple years she contacted him and said she had gave birth to a little girl, and had named her after my son's daughter.I'm just thankful she is no longer in this family.
I'm sure she is too. I'm pretty sure she never had a miscarriage, thank you so much.

Newport, Tennessee

#19 May 9, 2010
Well I see people don't like my mother Sheila Pack. She has done some negative things in her life... but who hasn't? Peoples on here talking about what happen twenty years ago, well dang she was a freakin teenager twenty years ago. All teenagers are going to get into some stuff. As she has gotten older, of course somethings are still a major issue in her life, but if she chooses to do them then that is solely her choice in life. All this junk that happened years and years ago. Her kids turned out perfectly fine. My wonderful grandmother raised me, and my sister Morgan. Which is my moms mom. So obviously my mother has just made a few bad choises in life, she still has time to get off of the things she does, but rather she does or not its solely her choice and I will accept her for whatever choice she chooses to make. My brother is 22 years old, I'm 18... we are raised. My sisters are all teenagers and they are doing just spiffy. My brother Casey and Destiny Crum was raised by my dads mom, and me and Morgan was raised by my moms mom. If all you people wanna know the truth. Neither of us do drugs, we are all fairly successful children. I probably know this Brandi individual who called my mom a waste of air... well I strongly do not appreciate that rude comment you left. If your the Brandi I'm thinking of you ain't much better off so you don't need to be running that mouth. These people hollering my mom is worthless needs to stfu. She means well. She has never done anything to me in which would result in me hating or disowning on her. She was a very beautiful girl when she was younger all those years ago... but now she is a 40 year old woman. Naturally she is going to age... its human nature. I know she may have done some things to a few people that is uncalled for... but time goes on. I must say she gave birth to me, and is currently in my life, so thats all that matters to me.
Ugh

Morristown, TN

#20 May 9, 2010
Sammy Crum did NOT turn out right, child needs some help, have you been on his myspace and seen his youtube videos, Im scared to eat at the resturant he works at! He is like one of those people who would walk in somewhere and shoot people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
leshea hill 4 min cody 6
phoenix closures 11 min ching chang 1
prepared again 18 min grampy tim 35
DemNatConvention 44 min patriot 3
Who are these people ? 6 hr whothehellcares- 26
Brock's Italian Subs: Does anyone know the recipe? (Sep '09) 6 hr yep 58
where is Brad Antrican (Mar '13) 7 hr Huey 12

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance