Old grade school friend

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Shes been on pills since highschool! & Your just now seeing it? Heck look what shes done to Evan shults, derek francis & dustin dunn ect.. all of them are on drugs! Its sad you would think her family would do something bout her problem. She use to be a good girl...
curious

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Thats so sad, she needs to go to rehab. She used to be so beautiful looks like a different person now, her face is really broken out. What causes that,pills?
ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Old grade school friend wrote:
Shes been on pills since highschool! & Your just now seeing it? Heck look what shes done to Evan shults, derek francis & dustin dunn ect.. all of them are on drugs! Its sad you would think her family would do something bout her problem. She use to be a good girl...
All her family has tried to tell her dad but for some reason her dad don't believe anybody that she's on bad drugs. Hell u can tell she's on them by looking at her. So yes her family has tried to help her but when her dad don't think theirs nothing going on what can you do. I think her dad even went to her nasty house but he still don't know nothing. He needs to open his eyes and realize she needs help!!!!"
sooooooooo pray

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

ha ha wrote:
<quoted text> All her family has tried to tell her dad but for some reason her dad don't believe anybody that she's on bad drugs. Hell u can tell she's on them by looking at her. So yes her family has tried to help her but when her dad don't think theirs nothing going on what can you do. I think her dad even went to her nasty house but he still don't know nothing. He needs to open his eyes and realize she needs help!!!!"
So if she is over 18, what exactly do you want her dad to do? Getting an adult addict help is not that easy. If the parent calls a rehab they want to talk to the addict not the grown adults parent. Chances are the addict is not there. They want to pile up at someones house where they can do their drugs and not get yelled at. Always some hard up somebody hiding them out and helping them. Getting them help is not cheap. If you can't solve the problem, I wouldn't be on here running my mouth. Put her on the tip line and beg them to watch her and pick her up. I wish I could help also but the only thing I can say is pray for her and her family. Pray, pray, pray. Don't want to make anyone mad but telling it like I see it.
guy

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

Yah she's just another pill ho, from Carson springs. Bj you for an oxy.
I know

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

She will do absolutely anything for a pill. U dont have to give her anything if she thinks u mite give her sumthn her teeth will fold back and her ears will pop out like handle bars ive seen it happen first hand
guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

So sad and what a waste
call em as I see em

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

Pill snorting hoe...nasty plain white trash!!!!
whoa

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Shes a snitching pill headed wh0, allz i know is when i find da h0 it'll b da last time anyone sees her. Guaranteed.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Yeah right ...u must not b lookn for her to hard. She's always riding up and down old sevierville hwy.
Admirer

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Where is she? Not seen her in yrs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Newport Forum right now

Search the Newport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 56 min WTSenior 141,217
Brock's 56 min blueroom 11
candy talton 1 hr Actually 5
Shena ayreal o'dell taking selfies while drivin... 1 hr sighh 4
anyone know where I can find some good skunk weed 1 hr dealer 8
Ashley Ellison 2 hr Fact 41
Cocke county road dept under investigation by t... 2 hr citizen 16
The chief of police should resign 3 hr no it all 20
fight at top fuel tonight Sun Jack 3
Why are there no more honorable trustworthy cop... Sat public services 74
•••
•••
•••