mixed girls in newport
Davena Cofield

Jefferson City, TN

#24 Dec 12, 2010
Im mixed! I just dont know which way to go... I hate this white side of me...lol
Davena Cofield

Jefferson City, TN

#25 Dec 12, 2010
dang u Momma what was u thinking! lol
Davena Cofield

Jefferson City, TN

#26 Dec 12, 2010
dang daddy, why a white woman....lol
Davena Cofield

Jefferson City, TN

#27 Dec 12, 2010
somebody help........... what do I do.....lol
betty jo haney evans

Morristown, TN

#28 Dec 12, 2010
Dang it what have i done messed around and blended races.My kids dont no if they black or white.Know wonder they go around singing Michael Jacksons song BLACK and WHITE.Those dang black men and white women what we thinking.Gotta love those mixed babies.lmaof
Davena Cofield

Jefferson City, TN

#29 Dec 12, 2010
betty jo haney evans wrote:
Dang it what have i done messed around and blended races.My kids dont no if they black or white.Know wonder they go around singing Michael Jacksons song BLACK and WHITE.Those dang black men and white women what we thinking.Gotta love those mixed babies.lmaof
(black side)You and my momma, couldnt u keep ur hands off those black men...lol.. find someone ur own race...lol
(white side)You was raised better than that....lol

there I go again... all "MIXED" up!
betty jo haney evans

Morristown, TN

#30 Dec 12, 2010
Davena Cofield wrote:
<quoted text>
(black side)You and my momma, couldnt u keep ur hands off those black men...lol.. find someone ur own race...lol
(white side)You was raised better than that....lol
there I go again... all "MIXED" up!
OH YEA!!! I got a plan Davena you and my children can join the KKK RALLY..........KUTE,KOLERED,KI DS.So now you can be black and white no more mixed races i blended you all together.LOL
mee

United States

#31 Dec 22, 2010
jalissa is a nasty trashy sl*t thats whats wrong with her! She will do anything for attention. she has been with so many guys its ridiculous! how many has it been? she will fuck someone just for the attention and will fuck other girls men just to say she could...well newsflash honey guys dont care! they will screw anything. Well at least would. I dont know who would touch you now with that problem you have..thats the outcome you get for what you use to do i guess. sad thing is you will never get rid of that girl...so young. Aha
my opinion

Campbellsville, KY

#32 Jan 15, 2011
all the gurls that were named r beautiful and sum of them r me family... i think they r all beautiful..
Jeff

Toledo, OH

#33 Feb 2, 2011
yuns all need help color don't matter no more but the way u carry urself does an some
of those girls are trash & need guidance
PEDRO

Toledo, OH

#34 Feb 2, 2011
GET UR GIRLS & TAKE THEM CAMPING!! THEY'RE STARVING FOR ATTENTION!!!!
honest

Port Chester, NY

#35 Feb 2, 2011
Deona Ray is really pretty...
Yeh yeh

Toledo, OH

#36 Feb 2, 2011
yeh she is but that's the ONLY Ray that is the rest if em busted trouble makers
plz

Toledo, OH

#37 Feb 2, 2011
I'd hit all them gudger girls lol ...why don't I?
why

Toledo, OH

#39 Feb 2, 2011
why do black/mixed girls always think white girls are jeleous of them??? I mean what's to be jeleous of? bc it's most definetly not their bad attitudes or their nappy hair or their worthless black men... so what are we jeleous of again??
girl

United States

#40 Feb 2, 2011
what you mean youd hit the guder girls?
dang

Toledo, OH

#42 Feb 2, 2011
y'all racist get a life
whats going on

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#43 Feb 2, 2011
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
i think this list could do without taylor & jalissa..
And also, Markisha...she is a good girl. Color is only skin deep,
But races bigot & meanies goes all the way to the bone. Also something we could do with as well.
Ray kids momma

Monroe, NC

#44 Feb 3, 2011
Yeh yeh wrote:
yeh she is but that's the ONLY Ray that is the rest if em busted trouble makers
i beg your pardon...not sure who you are talking about but my RAY kids are not busted trouble makers... seems you might be a little confused honey....
Serious

United States

#45 Feb 3, 2011
So what do y'all mark when asked race on any paperwork? This is a serious question, not being prejudiced just wondering?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This Sheriff Has to Go! Embarrassing to Tennessee 30 min Why would anyone 17
girls after high school 32 min Shutuphomie 12
ngs (Nov '12) 2 hr Curious 13
ut football coach 6 hr makeamericasaneagain 18
Randall Keller (Jan '15) 9 hr Funny 16
Looking for Stump Broke Calf for Party (Apr '13) 11 hr TrJay 54
Kenny Wilson (May '12) 11 hr Kat56 10

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance