Comments
21 - 27 of 27 Comments Last updated Aug 26, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
huh

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 26, 2012
 
You should be very proud of your bar tending skills and your parenting. Oh no, guess you can't be since you don't have your kids. And there I always your English skills. I'm glad that you think so highly of yourself since no one else does. I'm sure your kids will thank you one day for not being their mother. I'm sure they can look all this up online and be proud.
Holly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 26, 2012
 
Oh really is that the best you got come on now really putting my kids on this site that nice but, guess you have nothing better to do cause you sure want say who you are sass but you must be scared...
huh wrote:
You should be very proud of your bar tending skills and your parenting. Oh no, guess you can't be since you don't have your kids. And there I always your English skills. I'm glad that you think so highly of yourself since no one else does. I'm sure your kids will thank you one day for not being their mother. I'm sure they can look all this up online and be proud.
the hole shabang

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 26, 2012
 
Life is feeled with tough decision and its up to Jason and holly .not to always make the safe ones but to also make ones that make them happy cause if your not happy thrn life isn't worth living.everyone has an opinion good or bad but no judgement should be put on them for wanting to be happy.
the hole shabang

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 26, 2012
 
the hole shabang wrote:
Life is feeled with tough decision and its up to Jason and holly .not to always make the safe ones but to also make ones that make them happy cause if your not happy thrn life isn't worth living.everyone has an opinion good or bad but no judgement should be put on them for wanting to be happy.
people are jealous for somthing they don't or can't have.because of there own blind issues
huh

Nebo, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Aug 26, 2012
 
I never said they shouldn't be happy or together. I just think keeping this thread going isn't what she should be worried about. Most people want their name to not be on here & when people stop talking about her, she starts it up again.
Holly

Fairview, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Aug 26, 2012
 
Sh** make me famous i don't mind at all...
huh wrote:
I never said they shouldn't be happy or together. I just think keeping this thread going isn't what she should be worried about. Most people want their name to not be on here & when people stop talking about her, she starts it up again.
jason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Aug 26, 2012
 
Fu-+ all u people u do.t even know a thing. You all need to take care of ur own s--t and step off my issues .I can habdle my own

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Newport Forum right now

Search the Newport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 32 min WTF 8,979
replacing Kathy Holt 35 min tired of lies 31
Looking for Keith Cates (Apr '10) 59 min Butterfly Kiss 15
Seasense Unified Marine (Apr '11) 1 hr Hereswhatreallyhappened 24
wolf tree trimming contract voted on by CLB 1 hr Country Girl 2
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr TN Voter 141,530
Sam lamkey tattletaling on Facebook 2 hr KickRocks48 4
City Politics: Alderman & Mayor 4 hr local boy 31
The chief of police should resign 22 hr Ben 39
Brock's Wed SADDAY 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Newport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Newport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Newport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Newport
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••