First my WIFE NOW MY DAUGHTER IS A CO...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yo Momma

Knoxville, TN

#22 Oct 31, 2012
I assume this is a bs post to get replies or stir people up. If you are really that racist and stupid in real life by all means kill yourself.
Calling a spade a spade

Knoxville, TN

#23 Nov 1, 2012
yo Momma wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a separatist? Is that similar to a supremest?
A supremest believes they are better in every way. A separatist just prefers staying with their own kind. They're someone who prefers the the company of people who look like them, sound like them, come from a common ancestry and believe in keeping their race pure, etc. I'm certain there are more separatists than overt racists around here.
so funny

United States

#24 Nov 1, 2012
lmwao wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up no one wants your opinion. You just a wanna be redneck but we all know what you are!
Who's stupid enough to wanna be a red neck lol yeah right dumbass
Hmmm

United States

#26 Nov 1, 2012
RedNecks is way better then any ghetto turd lol.At least they can survive when needed but the poor old turds will go ape shit on each other.
so funny

Seymour, TN

#27 Nov 1, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
RedNecks is way better then any ghetto turd lol.At least they can survive when needed but the poor old turds will go ape shit on each other.
Sorry but there isn't a ghetto for a couple hundred miles idiot
Loser

United States

#28 Nov 1, 2012
Newport is a ghetto city idiot hell I bet u "so funny" is a wannabe ghetto thug.
so funny

Seymour, TN

#29 Nov 1, 2012
Loser wrote:
Newport is a ghetto city idiot hell I bet u "so funny" is a wannabe ghetto thug.
Newports a small town it's sure not a ghetto I've been all over the US and seen plenty of ghettos your stupid and need to get out and see a few things if you think that and it shows how big of an idiot you really are dumbass
Hump Hammer

Mountain View, CA

#33 Nov 6, 2015
farmgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
it means white and red don't want to mix their race with negro monkeys you dumb shyt. and I congratulate the guy who said their would be four dead body's. I couldn't agree more. the wife n daughter of this story is a dirty gross bytchs. race trading negro lovers. I'd expect my husband to kill me if this was me and I'd deserve it.
I think you might enjoy the 1960s movie "Mandingo" starring James Mason and Susan George with guest star Mohammed Ali.
Black white con un drem

Union, SC

#35 Nov 7, 2015
yo Momma wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a seperatist? Is that similar to a supremest?
Hell no, a separatist don't I intermingle with different races. A majority of the populace is the same way. No big deal. A suprematist don't either but because he believes that the another race is inferior.
Been there

Poplar Bluff, MO

#36 Nov 30, 2016
I love to call a kneegur a kneegur to its face
wth

United States

#37 Dec 1, 2016
oh my wrote:
R u serious..u should b ashamed..so it wouldnt matter if they were white?,,,ur a racist..its 2013...get over it
It matters. Mixxed bloodlines dont't mix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Met Melissa tonite 9 min Been here 7
Mountain top 38 min Another notch 1
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 44 min Rematch 4,777
why Newport Sucks.... 1 hr Hillbilly John 43
Cosby Teachers 3 hr CHS 1
Donald Coakley 3 hr 80s 11
Our President is a nazi. 3 hr Russian Hackers 54

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance