is Logan Wood arrested again ?

Posted in the Newport Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
justice

United States

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Last Friday ? After the Walgreens thing? Hasn't this boy got anybody to take him in hand? Knew his daddy and he was a good man.
yup

Jefferson City, TN

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Yup thats 3 times since the end of December. Send his sorry ass to prison. Nothing buts a druggie and thief.
Jerry

White Pine, TN

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Biggest piece of sh!t in Newport, and he's not even 20 yrs old. The kid has absolutely no sense whatsoever and no regard toward another human. He's a sociopath. Prison would be the best thing for him.
get real

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jan 22, 2013
Apparently they keep letting him out and he keeps trying to get back in....What do you call a drug dealer that never seems to get Justice served? A SNITCH!
Fed Up

United States

#5 Jan 22, 2013
How the hell does someone get out on bond after his incident at walgreens???? He was bonded out on January 10th. Then he was arrested again for selling pills and allowed to bond out again on January 18th. What is going on with a judicial system????
I have never been in any type of trouble in my life! But I'm tired of me working my ass off for everything I've got, only to turn around for these pillheaded pricks to steal from me. I came home to find I was being robbed and ended up chasing the pricks in their truck. I also called the police while I was following them. I got the tag number and gave a description of the guys and their vehicle. I ended up losing them on a back road. Later that night, they was caught (heard it on my scanner) and some of my things were returned a few days later. The 2 guys was arrested and out of jail before the police had even returned my stuff!!! Come to find out these two had been arrested just a few weeks before I was robbed. This made the 3rd time in less than 2 months they had been arrested. Did they serve any time for my robbery??? Hell no!!!!! They was placed on a longer Probation which they was already on. Since being robbed, I know carry my loaded handgun with me at all times!(I do have a permit for) Let someone else try to rob me! Cause' if I catch them, they wont need to go to jail, just straight to the morgue!!! I'm tired of these pillheads getting away with everything!!! I guess we as tax paying citizens need to deliver justice ourselves!!! Sorry to get on my soapbox! But I am fed up!!!!!!
get real

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jan 22, 2013
I agree with you "FED UP". If justice is not practiced here maybe get a little FEDERAL insight into our judicial and law enforcement system. What ya think?
get real

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jan 22, 2013
AND for the record....he is allowed to BOND himself out!
justice

United States

#8 Jan 22, 2013
Who is Logan's attorney and where is he getting his money. Sounds likes the cops took his cash. Whadda you think?
get real

Knoxville, TN

#9 Jan 22, 2013
He inherited $$$ from his father who was a police officer and from what I understand a darn good one who put pieces of s*** like his son away! I am sure he has turned out to be a huge disappointment.

Since: Jan 13

Morristown, TN

#10 Jan 22, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
How the hell does someone get out on bond after his incident at walgreens???? He was bonded out on January 10th. Then he was arrested again for selling pills and allowed to bond out again on January 18th. What is going on with a judicial system????
I have never been in any type of trouble in my life! But I'm tired of me working my ass off for everything I've got, only to turn around for these pillheaded pricks to steal from me. I came home to find I was being robbed and ended up chasing the pricks in their truck. I also called the police while I was following them. I got the tag number and gave a description of the guys and their vehicle. I ended up losing them on a back road. Later that night, they was caught (heard it on my scanner) and some of my things were returned a few days later. The 2 guys was arrested and out of jail before the police had even returned my stuff!!! Come to find out these two had been arrested just a few weeks before I was robbed. This made the 3rd time in less than 2 months they had been arrested. Did they serve any time for my robbery??? Hell no!!!!! They was placed on a longer Probation which they was already on. Since being robbed, I know carry my loaded handgun with me at all times!(I do have a permit for) Let someone else try to rob me! Cause' if I catch them, they wont need to go to jail, just straight to the morgue!!! I'm tired of these pillheads getting away with everything!!! I guess we as tax paying citizens need to deliver justice ourselves!!! Sorry to get on my soapbox! But I am fed up!!!!!!
Totally agree!!!
get real

Knoxville, TN

#11 Jan 22, 2013
don't forget that this is the same guy who shot a dog six times while stoned! Worthless....absolutely worthless!
justice

United States

#12 Jan 22, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
You are not alone !!!!!! I too pack a weapon and would use it. There is nowhere to put these slime balls. Jail is too small for them all. I've not been robbed but a few who have. We now all pack and will all shoot. Sad isn't it?
logan woods

Newport, TN

#13 Jan 23, 2013
quit hatin
Enjoy the man sausage

Jefferson City, TN

#14 Jan 23, 2013
Enjoy the coon dick in your ass in prison,lmao you are a dumbass
Kaitlyn

White Pine, TN

#15 Jan 23, 2013
Enjoy the man sausage wrote:
Enjoy the coon dick in your ass in prison,lmao you are a dumbass
Lmao yea he's a freakin' idiot!
Mom

United States

#17 Jan 24, 2013
logan woods wrote:
quit hatin
Tell them son..
lovell

United States

#18 Jan 24, 2013
They hatin boy
get real

Knoxville, TN

#19 Jan 24, 2013
Wow,"Mom"! You must be so proud! LOL! Where was "mom" when Logan needed his backside addressed? AND Lovell: he must be your hero....u freeloading probation violating punk!
logan woods

Newport, TN

#20 Jan 24, 2013
im going to try to change my life and get help
FREAK

Jefferson City, TN

#21 Jan 25, 2013
SO YOU SAY NOW THAT YOU BEEN BUSTED AND FACE PRISON TIME

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clancy James 1 hr Forsure 7
Can Abusive Men change???? 1 hr Truth 29
the newport nightmare 2 hr RNAng 9
Sammy Howard Abusing Angie Gatens 3 hr Maury 9
Therapy Donations needed for Crybaby LIBERAL Co... 3 hr liberal 8
What has tRUMP accomplished so far? 4 hr liberal 14
Disability doctor 9 hr justsayn 6

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance