First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Biker

AOL

#1 Jan 28, 2013
WTF was my favorite bar. Now cameras up everywhere, inside and out. If you sneeze in the place you can be kicked out. Everytime I walk in there is a new bartender or his manager Jim is closing the door in someones face and telling them he is closing at 7pm. Was told they are sick and tired of people leaving bathroom door open and going out on back deck and leaving mess. Going to put a stop to it!! Stopping people from going there is what he is doing. No one wants to go to a bar and have a camera watch their every move. Lost my business!!!!
noone

United States

#3 Jan 28, 2013
Yeah sounds like a real classy bar..country club will loose all there business to the hide a way..y everyone likes to drink and relax under servaliance ..lol..and clean their own mess they tip someone else to do..yeah this place wont b in business long..sounds like its on the right track to b closed..I'll b sure to pass the word on to how much this bar SUCKS!
noone

United States

#6 Jan 28, 2013
Is this bunch serious ?? Where is this bar located again?? And defiantly need to change it's name to candid camera
Wow

Morristown, TN

#7 Jan 29, 2013
@Hideaway Mgmt: You want to attract a more upscale clientele? Then you might want to seriously consider opening up a classier establishment (outside of Newport)& make a change in staff you choose to employe.. Changing or adding classier drinks doesn't attract higher class customers.. Your establishment even outside your area is known as a "biker bar" It is not my style or preference but I would not bash on the kind of customers I attract when that is the kind of establishment I run.. Remember your customers are what keep you in business in the first place.. If you truly are management you definitely do not carry yourself in a professional manner by the way you are conducting yourself & your business.. If classy is what you are looking to attract you yourself might want to work on being classy..
justsaying

Morristown, TN

#8 Jan 29, 2013
Wow wrote:
@Hideaway Mgmt: You want to attract a more upscale clientele? Then you might want to seriously consider opening up a classier establishment (outside of Newport)& make a change in staff you choose to employe.. Changing or adding classier drinks doesn't attract higher class customers.. Your establishment even outside your area is known as a "biker bar" It is not my style or preference but I would not bash on the kind of customers I attract when that is the kind of establishment I run.. Remember your customers are what keep you in business in the first place.. If you truly are management you definitely do not carry yourself in a professional manner by the way you are conducting yourself & your business.. If classy is what you are looking to attract you yourself might want to work on being classy..
Haha. I agree totally!! They need to overhaul the whole business...inside and out! Employment as well as infrastructure. Wow!
tracy

White Pine, TN

#9 Jan 29, 2013
Hideaway Mgmt wrote:
<quoted text> y
Yeah tell all your low life loser incontinent pillheads to stay the hell away. If you can't enjoy yourself without defecating and urinating everywhere we don't want you.
This bar is making a concerted effort to attract a higher class of people. We will be introducing a Martini Monday with various martinis and cosmos will be served at discount prices.
No more drugs or other nonsense. We are running a class act. If you don't look and act the part if you show up driving a pick up truck we don't want your business. We want classy people not your typical Newport POS pillbilly
Hahaha! Seriously?
Redneck

Morristown, TN

#10 Jan 29, 2013
I say all us truck driving,bike riding,HILLBILLY rednecks check out the martinis and cosmos the first of the month.(check day) LOL!!!
wow

Princeton, MN

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Seriously funny if you think that Hideaway management is really from the Hideaway. Just some crack head that got fired. Funny still laughing
Redneck

Morristown, TN

#13 Jan 30, 2013
I know their blowing smoke up their a$$e&& to hear all that b.s.lmfao!!
annettes patron

United States

#14 Jan 30, 2013
This is hilarous hideaways managment dont you mean registered sex offender.
Revenge

White Pine, TN

#15 Jan 30, 2013
To the management

I have ran 5 star restaurants, bars and clubs in Miami and you don't have the money in this town to be turning away customers away like this. You will be broke with in a month
noone

United States

#16 Jan 30, 2013
In reality ..who cares
Johnson

Morristown, TN

#17 Jan 31, 2013
wow wrote:
Seriously funny if you think that Hideaway management is really from the Hideaway. Just some crack head that got fired. Funny still laughing
How could anyone tell if it really was management have you actually seen the people that run or are employed at this place they are FAR from classy themselves.
Revenge

White Pine, TN

#18 Jan 31, 2013
I find it funny that people are supposed to be in business to make money. Why would some one want to run a business and throw money out the door and give it to their competition. More revenue for the rest
Annettes friend

AOL

#19 Feb 3, 2013
She must be rolling over seeing the mess her bar is in. Cameras watching peoples every move. Different bartender everyweek or so. Heard bartender walked out with all the money one night. Cameras didn't stop that! I stopped by and was shocked by the rudeness of several people there. Annette would NOT have put up with that bullsh**. She and her bar are missed by many!!!!!!!
Think about it

Morristown, TN

#20 Feb 5, 2013
tracy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha! Seriously?
Bit harsh don't you think. I drive a pick up truck that costs 30000 bucks and wouldn't want it seen parked there! Ha ha I'm serious. Hide that place for good jerks.
Think about it

Morristown, TN

#21 Feb 5, 2013
U guys must be floridians! Ha ha
Revenge

White Pine, TN

#22 Feb 7, 2013
Damn straight and proud of it
shocked

AOL

#23 Feb 11, 2013
WOW. Thought things were bad at the hideaway, but really!!! Now, strippers. really? Annette is turning over.The bar she worked so hard for being turned into a pile of sh**.
annettes patron

United States

#24 Feb 12, 2013
Annettes friend wrote:
She must be rolling over seeing the mess her bar is in. Cameras watching peoples every move. Different bartender everyweek or so. Heard bartender walked out with all the money one night. Cameras didn't stop that! I stopped by and was shocked by the rudeness of several people there. Annette would NOT have put up with that bullsh**. She and her bar are missed by many!!!!!!!
i agree not a day goes by that i dont think of my dear friend i miss her so ..and all the idiots should be ashamed she was a wonderful gal i cringe at the thought of how the place is run now ive not been back in months and not sure i will go back.....I miss Momma Hootchie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Connie Ball as County Mayor? (Sep '12) 5 min family 12
Newport secret lesbians (Jun '16) 3 hr Lol 6
Black women 4 hr Shutuphomie 48
any big fat girls in newport,tn (Oct '12) 4 hr Newport Man 58
Julia Jones...... 5 hr Moonpie 38
Who is Ashley Caldwell screwin ..... 9 hr I know 12
Blake Evans (Mar '10) 13 hr The MAN 34

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages