First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mark Wolfe

Morristown, TN

#1 Nov 9, 2012
Kim just stole my grandmothers antique ruby ring. How can your fat ass sleep at night. Don't let this person in your house. She will give you a story that she dont have money to eat on then steal from you. My grandmother is 87 years old. My grandmother found her in the bedroom looking at the curtains. so she said!!!!! My grandmother trust everyone. Has always helped anyone that needed it. She acted concern about my grandmothers cancer. IM 63 myself but i will still kick your ass !!!!!!
Know

Morristown, TN

#2 Nov 9, 2012
How old is Kim?
Steven

White Pine, TN

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Mark Wolfe wrote:
Kim just stole my grandmothers antique ruby ring. How can your fat ass sleep at night. Don't let this person in your house. She will give you a story that she dont have money to eat on then steal from you. My grandmother is 87 years old. My grandmother found her in the bedroom looking at the curtains. so she said!!!!! My grandmother trust everyone. Has always helped anyone that needed it. She acted concern about my grandmothers cancer. IM 63 myself but i will still kick your ass !!!!!!
You are 63 years old or 6'3" tall?
knowntruth
#4 Nov 9, 2012
Iv got the sob story many times about her not having money or food for her kids! She's got the last dime from me! She lays in bed all day long...worthless!
Know

Morristown, TN

#5 Nov 10, 2012
So, you are 63 and your grandmother is 84?? Seriously?
Know

Morristown, TN

#6 Nov 10, 2012
oops 87, not 84.... but still, the math just doesn't add up!
Steven

White Pine, TN

#7 Nov 10, 2012
Know wrote:
So, you are 63 and your grandmother is 84?? Seriously?
That's what I didn't understand. Is that even possible?
sick of it

United States

#9 Nov 22, 2012
knowntruth wrote:
Iv got the sob story many times about her not having money or food for her kids! She's got the last dime from me! She lays in bed all day long...worthless!
yes i've heard it several times its all a lie she takes my friends food stamps and keeps her jacked up on pills untill all the stamps r gone worthless
sonya

White Pine, TN

#10 Nov 22, 2012
sick of it wrote:
<quoted text>yes i've heard it several times its all a lie she takes my friends food stamps and keeps her jacked up on pills untill all the stamps r gone worthless
Is Kim married?
sick of it

United States

#11 Nov 22, 2012
yes but don't live with her because she is so nasty
sonya

White Pine, TN

#12 Nov 22, 2012
sick of it wrote:
Lol I know 2 Kim Ellisons so I'm trying to figure out which one she is. How old is she and does she have young kids?
Know

Morristown, TN

#13 Nov 22, 2012
sonya wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I know 2 Kim Ellisons so I'm trying to figure out which one she is. How old is she and does she have young kids?
I have been trying to figure out which one, too. Someone please enlighten us.
Gotit

Morristown, TN

#14 Nov 22, 2012
sick of it wrote:
Now I know. She is very over weight and lives in Newport. Nasty!!!!!!!! She got into my pocketbook once and I couldn't do anything about it because i didnt see her do it. But I know she did.
Kelley

Tucker, GA

#15 Nov 22, 2012
Y'all talk so much shiiiit why don't you back it up and call her yourself instead of saying stuff behind some computer screen dang lmao.
chelsea

Conover, NC

#16 Dec 16, 2012
I know 3 kim ellisons..two of which are overweight, one of those 2 being my mother. So idk who mark wolfe is but if this is about my mom just to let everyone know she would never steal from nobody. Yea she dnt have a lot of money & borrows money from ppl but she pays it back & me and my sister have never went without. She is a damn good mother. & she is sick in bed with health problems & u r sadly mistaken thinkin any of this bs is true!
courtdate

Morristown, TN

#17 Dec 16, 2012
Over weight and also lazy is not the same as health problems. Quilt is weighing her down.
Gotit

Morristown, TN

#18 Dec 22, 2012
Her name came up last night. Everything she owns is stolen. I told them about this post. Thats just mean. Her son said she was worthless and dont ever go around her.
So sad

Morristown, TN

#19 Jan 18, 2013
I feel so sorry for the little child. Its awful that a child is raised in such a home. The vacation you went on was bought with stolen goods. I myself was offered when she was selling. I will always pray for her. Some people never change or try to become a better person.
these people

Morristown, TN

#20 Jan 18, 2013
Is it kim Ellison that shakes up with that harris man shes got 3 kids and lost them to there dad..this one is big and about 6ft tall and has long brown/blonde hair..If it is her she stoled a bed I let her borrow for her kids and sold, she used to be marryd to scottie Ellison, he's no better he pops pills and sells his drugs

Since: Mar 11

United States

#21 Jan 22, 2013
First off if its the kim ellison I know that has two daughters she is an amazing person and yea she does have health problems dont talk shit when you dont know shit she isnt perfect but hell no body is and I know she dont steal ... more people have taken from her plenty of times and shes always there for them even when they dont deserve it
-awf-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did ya get your county tax increase notice today? 11 min Russell Crowe 67
Christian Jane Ball is a prostitue (Mar '17) 50 min danny 87
Chad strange 4 hr Curious 31
Ray Evans needs to be fired 4 hr Craig 7
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 11 hr I dont understand 5,063
why does gay people go to church? (Oct '10) 11 hr Pat 91
ut football coach 11 hr Sheila 13

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance