First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Nashville, TN

#1 Nov 3, 2012
Is he really a good guy
WTF

Morristown, TN

#2 Nov 3, 2012
curious wrote:
Is he really a good guy
hell no. what a rip off and loser this one is. He will f*** you while trying to act like he is your friend.
smdh

Tucker, GA

#3 Nov 7, 2012
Hes a pos. Wasnt there for his kids, beat his wife while the kids were home. Yeah..hes a 5 star guy
crumbley

Newport, TN

#4 Nov 11, 2012
curious wrote:
Is he really a good guy
yes he is a good guy.
bwsl

Newport, TN

#5 Nov 11, 2012
smdh wrote:
Hes a pos. Wasnt there for his kids, beat his wife while the kids were home. Yeah..hes a 5 star guy
he never touched his wife .he is a 5 star guy.his ex is with a drunk around those kids now .he loves his kids .
dog walker

Saint Pauls, NC

#6 Nov 13, 2012
He sells pills
stupid

Morristown, TN

#7 Nov 13, 2012
he dont do anything. hell tell your real name if your gonna accuse someone of something like that.
Susan

White Pine, TN

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Yes, he did beat me in front of my children. Ask them. Messed them up for life. He doesn't pay me child support either. If he did love them, why doesn't he call or see them? Hmmm. I posted my real name. By the way, why don't you Google it? He got arrested and I was too "in love" to press charges on his sorry ass, but if you search the archives, it's there. So don't tell me it didn't happen and don't tell my kids it didn't happen either. I am glad I got away from him. That wasn't the only time he beat me either.
Susan

White Pine, TN

#9 Feb 12, 2013
Whoever "bwsl" is doesn't have a clue. Don't even talk about my fiance. Know the facts idiot.
Brandyc

United States

#11 Feb 12, 2013
Susan wrote:
Whoever "bwsl" is doesn't have a clue. Don't even talk about my fiance. Know the facts idiot.
You tell em Susan. Glad ur out of that mess.
lol

Arcadia, SC

#12 Mar 23, 2013
crumbley wrote:
<quoted text>yes he is a good guy.

He is a pos that will steal from his own mom and family! He is lazy and wont work! He is a want a be and that's all he will ever be! He is not a good any thing! Just a typical newport pos!
Sabrina

Monroe, NC

#13 Mar 24, 2013
Its Like This My Brother Does Try 2 Go C His Boys @ Their Games But Whn His Son Looks @ Him & Says If Mom Catches Us Talking 2 U Dad Then We Will Get N Trouble Thts Pretty Fuckin Pathetic N My Book,Its All Ab Money,Money,Money Hell U Ain't Tha Only Mother Out Here Thts Not Gettin Paid Child Support Last Time I Checkd...Ab Tha Him Sellin Pill Thing Half Of Youns R On Here Talkin Shit Jus 2 B Talking Shit Whn Youns Probably Dnt Evn Kno Him...He Is A Damn Gud Father & Uncle...& Susan Ur Not 2 Damn Perfect Urself No1 Is,Includin Myself...Wit Tha Thing Ab Him Beatin U & Messing Tha Kids Up 4 Life Gettin Beat Is Black Eyes Busted Lips Etc But Restrainin Sum1 From Hittin Them Is Not Beatin Thts Leavin Marks On Ur Neck Plus U Was Goin Thru His Shit Got Mad & Went & Woke & Started Cussing Him So He Was Tryin 2 Restrain U From Hittin U...& Remember U Was N Tha Family 4 Yrs So We've Seen Ur Temper Tantrums Susan Tha Whole Family...Mikayla Won't Talk 2 Him Bc U Have Told Her Chris Was Everything N Tha Book But A Gud Father...U Cnt Act Like Hes Nva Dne Anything For Those Kids Bc He Has...& Say Wht Youns Wnt 2 Say Ab Me Jus Taking Up 4 Chris & Bein On His Side Bc I'm His Sister But Ik A Lot More Than Youns Think & Chris Is Not Tha Only Bad Person...
Sabrina

Monroe, NC

#14 Mar 24, 2013
Him*
Susan

White Pine, TN

#15 Mar 25, 2013
I tell them it's okay to talk to him. I have never stopped them. Ha ha. That's just another lovely lie he has told you, but whatever. Again, ask the kids. It wasn't a temper tantrum. Do you need specifics?? Okay. He was pilled out on xanax and oxycotin. He had my information written down on a piece of paper. I asked for it and attempted to take it out of his hand. He went off. I ran away because he usually stopped when I got away from him. He kept after me. Slung me against the wall and I ran into the kids bedroom assuming he would stop, but no. I was slammed to the floor and he began choking me in front of the kids. They all were crying and Isaac pleaded with him to stop. Pleaded. Chris looked up at him and said "You are next if you don't get away from me." That is when I knew I had to get out of that floor and get them to safety. I got up and pushed them out the door so he couldn't get them. They went to my mom's house and called the police on their own. On their own, Sabrina. I never told them to call them. Meanwhile he was still beating and choking me. Do you need more details? You have never seen me mad. Ha ha. Yeah, whatever you got to tell yourself. I am sure he loves you responding to this anyway. It brings his name closer to the front. I would have never put anything on here to begin with, but I was slammed on it myself. I realize he is your brother and I know that you have to defend him, but again ask them. They will tell you what really happened. As far as Mikayla goes, she has seen too much since she was little and made her own decision not to talk to him. Too much meaning all the times he slung me around the house and pushed me to the ground and cussed me for no reason, but him being high or whatever. I have asked to her to talk to him because I said it is the only dad she has. She refuses on her OWN because he treated her so bad. That is one good thing she inherited from the Toby's. She holds a grudge like nobody's business. So, if you want to respond some more, it really doesn't matter and if you think bad of me, I really don't care. There are other times and it wasn't because of a temper tantrum. Hahahaha. That is so hilarious. I was the calm one. Hahahahha. He must have filled you full of bs, but again ask the kids. Oh wait a minute, you wouldn't believe them either even though they are your blood.
Susan

White Pine, TN

#16 Mar 25, 2013
Oh, as for the threat to talk about me because somebody started this thread about your brother. Well....go right ahead. We can let out all the dirty laundry just for shits and giggles. hahahaha. What you say isn't going to be true anyway. Oh and by the way, I know I want get a damn dime out of him. He spends all his money for his stuff. Hahahaha. I can't even believe you said it was about the money. Shit. When he was with me, he stole from me and my kids. Stole their Playstation and Xbox. Hahaha. Shit seriously. At least, I have a job and am taking care of my kids by myself. I don't have to get food stamps, a check, or housing. I take care of mine.
LiZ

Tucker, GA

#17 Mar 25, 2013
Ha ha ha! Those words do not sound like a caring mother. Your response is blaming everything on one person, you said your kids were scared for life? If you have custody of your kids then you have to help them get over tragedies like this, however how many times do you talk so bad about their father in front of your children? If your hurt and angry turn it around to your advantage to understanding and forgiveness. Don't keep playing the game of tug-a-war.
Susan

Arcadia, SC

#18 Mar 25, 2013
I don't talk bad about him to them. They have reached their own conclusions. Wow! I love how people judge. You can believe what you want to believe. Unless you've been through it, you don't know nothing about it, Liz. Does that mean I should have stayed with him anyway? No. Anybody and everybody that knew us knew I tried my damnedest to make it work. I went through hell for years with my kids. I should have left him earlier and maybe they would not have went through as much. I will have to live with that. As far as tug a war....really!? I encourage them to talk to him. You must be one of his friends. Whatever...
LiZ

Tucker, GA

#19 Mar 25, 2013
I don't talk bad about him to them-I love how people judge-I should have stayed with him anyway-I tried my damnedest-I went through hell-I should have left him earlier-I will have to live with that-I encourage him to talk to him.... Using so many I this and I that is a good example of you not using the "WE" when you were with him. Your all about defending yourself!!!
LiZ

Tucker, GA

#20 Mar 25, 2013
Before you respond back; it's not good that a man hits a women. And a good respectful woman will never bad mouth the father of her children . Best way to show you are a good mother is by being one not having to scream from a mountain top.....Good luck with your life.... You can't drive a car and by looking in the rear view mirror. How will you know what's ahead.
Susan

Arcadia, SC

#21 Mar 25, 2013
Whatever you want to think, Liz. Again, if you haven't been through it, you don't through it, you don't know a damn thing about it. You are hilarious and are ignorant. Keep my kids name out of your mouth and off your keyboard. You don't know me or them...Period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did ya get your county tax increase notice today? 29 min Tax Payer 60
Rachel Pierce 1 hr Hmmmmm 13
Dylan Hall 1 hr You sure 3
Ray Evans needs to be fired 2 hr Lighting 5
Preachers who shouldnt be preachers!! (Nov '10) 3 hr Craig 147
Chad strange 5 hr just saying too 5
What happen to the pokey post 7 hr Grey 5

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages