Your thoughts on home wreckers coaching basketball??

Posted in the Newport Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mrs R

Ooltewah, TN

#1 Jan 27, 2010
How do you feel about known home wrecking whores being the coach for Church basketball?
Here at one of our local churches that sponsers a basketball league there is a certain female that coaches and she is known to sleep with married men. She herself is married and her current alleged boyfriend is a married youth pastor.

How would you feel if she were coaching your child?
Florida girl

Tampa, FL

#2 Jan 27, 2010
ouchhhhhhhhh!!!!!sounds like a soap opera kind of place...why don't you just name the people?

Zyk

“Fate is inexorable”

Since: Oct 09

Dandridge, TN

#3 Jan 27, 2010
Another shining example of why church and religious people should be avoided.
My Opinion

Seymour, TN

#4 Jan 27, 2010
No different than I would feel about someone who starts threads like this one on the internet with the sole purpose of starting trouble. Mrs. R. You need to mind your own business. Before you worry about the spec in someone else's eye you need to get the beam out of your own.

Florida Girl- you said it. This thread is nothing but a soap opera started with the sole purpose of bashing someone.
For My Opinion

Ooltewah, TN

#5 Jan 28, 2010
What if I started this thread because this woman was going to be coaching my child? When I found out what kind of person she was I felt she was not a good ROLE model for children. Especially in a church environment! I honestly was disgusted by her and the way she runs around with different men and her husband sits at home with their children.

I am not trying to start trouble for her she is starting it for herself. I just wanted to know how our local people felt about it. Because if they had a problem with it I was going to share with them the leauge and they could make a decision if they wanted her as the role model for their children!
Would you think differently if it were your husband?
My Opinion

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jan 28, 2010
Mrs. R and For My Opinion- If you do not want her to coach a team your child is playing on then don't enroll your child. Or talk to someone personally. These threads are only started for the purpose of bashing someone. And that is why you started this one.

And if this person is dating your husband you need to blame him too. She isn't forcing him to go with her. He is going willingly.
Mrs R

Ooltewah, TN

#7 Jan 29, 2010
First and formost I did address the issue with the church. However on account she is sleeping with the youth pastor nothing has been done. So now my child does not get to play basketball for that league. Yes that was my choice. I chose to keep my child away from that type of person. I know I can not keep him away from all people like that. Also I know there are people that do what others consider to be worse than what she does. However I made a judgment call on this one.

Secondly I am not bashing anyone because I never gave names for the person or the church. So who exactly am I bashing?

Last but not least she is not, never has, and never will sleep with my husband.
bettye carver made this

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jan 29, 2010
i bet it was bettey as tamara is not as self rightous as her anal mom acts !!carvers get a life!!!..just because she had a affair with bettye cavers daughters husband john is no reason to bash her!!!!that has nothing to do with basket ball and tamara got married 3 months after her divorce was final??whats up with that ..sounds like the chicken had a rooster in her hen house also
My Opinion

Knoxville, TN

#9 Jan 29, 2010
Mrs R wrote:
First and formost I did address the issue with the church. However on account she is sleeping with the youth pastor nothing has been done. So now my child does not get to play basketball for that league. Yes that was my choice. I chose to keep my child away from that type of person. I know I can not keep him away from all people like that. Also I know there are people that do what others consider to be worse than what she does. However I made a judgment call on this one.
Secondly I am not bashing anyone because I never gave names for the person or the church. So who exactly am I bashing?
Last but not least she is not, never has, and never will sleep with my husband.
YOU started this thread to bash someone and start trouble. You said you addressed the supposed issue with the church and nothing was done.
You couldn't start trouble there so you are starting it here. You say you didn't give names or the church - get real - there is only ONE church that has a basketball program and everyone knows what church that is. So yes, you gave the name.

And FYI - Gossip and Slander are both sins and in God's eyes are just as wrong as what you are accusing this person of. Like I already said, you need to get the beam out of your own eye before you worry about the spec in someone else's eye.
Forgiven

Knoxville, TN

#10 Jan 29, 2010
I suppose you can try to justify printing this stuff by saying someone slept with your husband. It is a two way street. As I heard it this was just one among many that he slept with. Mother Carver needs to worry about her own lifestyle and quit trying to cause trouble for other people by starting rumors and trying to further ruin other people's reputation. I believe everyone makes mistakes, unless of course mother Carver is the one perfect human being besides Jesus that lived here on earth. We all have sinned and come up short, in God's eyes the sin of tale bearing and trying to ruin anothers reputation is just as bad as adultry. Starting rumors is part of that. Most people in this town do not appreciate outsiders coming in and stirring up trouble. Please take care of your own house and leave others to take care of thiers. You should be ashamed to hide behind a thread and try to blemish others.
God will confront you with this at the appropriate time.
If you really cared about your daughter and what happened to her and her children you would try to get on with life and let things die down.
Obviously you don't have any respect for the others innocent people involved with this.
Again I say God will forgive anyone for anything.

Since: Jan 10

Morristown, TN

#11 Jan 29, 2010
My Opinion wrote:
Mrs. R and For My Opinion- If you do not want her to coach a team your child is playing on then don't enroll your child. Or talk to someone personally. These threads are only started for the purpose of bashing someone. And that is why you started this one.
And if this person is dating your husband you need to blame him too. She isn't forcing him to go with her. He is going willingly.
I do not know which church you are speaking of nor do I have children on the team, but if you just simply stop your child from being on this team isn't the child being punished for the adults sin/ offense? I think these people need to be exposed!
My Opinion

Seymour, TN

#12 Jan 30, 2010
whiz_kidd wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know which church you are speaking of nor do I have children on the team, but if you just simply stop your child from being on this team isn't the child being punished for the adults sin/ offense? I think these people need to be exposed!
It's just as big of a sin for a tale bearer to start a thread like this.
Maybe she needs to be exposed. Did you ever think that none of this is true. This thread was started by someone who has nothing better to do with their time that try to cause trouble for others. The OP needs to be exposed. And one day she will be. One day she will stand before God and give an account for these actions. There is NO proof to back up anything she spouts. Thus the reason for jumping from thread to thread using many different posting names and bashing people. And starting threads such as this one.
lovemoto

United States

#13 Jan 30, 2010
Mrs R wrote:
How do you feel about known home wrecking whores being the coach for Church basketball?
Here at one of our local churches that sponsers a basketball league there is a certain female that coaches and she is known to sleep with married men. She herself is married and her current alleged boyfriend is a married youth pastor.
How would you feel if she were coaching your child?
Key word here is "alleged". Unless you have some more concrete evidence than gossip you need to shut your mouth!
In the Know

Nashville, TN

#14 Jan 30, 2010
lovemoto wrote:
<quoted text>
Key word here is "alleged". Unless you have some more concrete evidence than gossip you need to shut your mouth!
I saw you on another thread. Do you not have a life? You appear to like gossip. You bounce from town to town to read it don't you? LOL Why don't you just keep your opinions to yourself.
its bad

Nashville, TN

#15 Jan 31, 2010
lol
Mrs R

United States

#16 Jan 31, 2010
I am done with this thread and honestly do wish that I had never started it. But I do want to clear a few things up.
1- Bettye had no idea I started this thread and I am certain she would have frowned upon it.

2nd-Tamara did not get married 3 months after her divorce. She got divorced in June. Got remarried in December. You are correct that there was not only one girl that John was involved with. There is proof of multiple women. There is actual proof as Tamara did hire a private investigator.
You are correct her having an affair does not deserve bashing...she did help set Tamara free of him. So I guess in all honesty she deserves a thanks.
I still do think it was wrong of her to befriend Tamara AFTER the affair had started...but as the saying goes keep your friends close and your enimies closer.
My Opinion

Knoxville, TN

#17 Jan 31, 2010
Mrs R wrote:
I am done with this thread and honestly do wish that I had never started it. But I do want to clear a few things up.
1- Bettye had no idea I started this thread and I am certain she would have frowned upon it.
2nd-Tamara did not get married 3 months after her divorce. She got divorced in June. Got remarried in December. You are correct that there was not only one girl that John was involved with. There is proof of multiple women. There is actual proof as Tamara did hire a private investigator.
You are correct her having an affair does not deserve bashing...she did help set Tamara free of him. So I guess in all honesty she deserves a thanks.
I still do think it was wrong of her to befriend Tamara AFTER the affair had started...but as the saying goes keep your friends close and your enimies closer.
It's a little late to wish you had never started it. And nothing you do can undo it now. You have put this out there for the world to see.
Your intentions were to get this person you are talking about bashed and drug thru the mud but it didn't work. Thus the reason you are "done" with this thread. Maybe someone should start a thread about YOU listing things YOU have done wrong. I am sure the list would be long.
oh my

United States

#18 Jan 31, 2010
Well Mrs R (Jessica Rich) maybe posting these things will help you keep your job as the secretary for bettyes daughter , unless she doesnt win the election that is.
squirrelly

Morristown, TN

#19 Feb 1, 2010
my thoughts are 1) is she hot and 2) is the wife hot? if both are yes i might have to check into this.
jaa

Barnesville, OH

#20 Feb 1, 2010
Zyk wrote:
Another shining example of why church and religious people should be avoided.
You are so right!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stacy Adam Black 32 min TERESA WEBB 2
Redlights 38 min tanner 3
god is dead 1 hr Really 140
"beavis"charles duane price (Mar '10) 5 hr farmerdell 50
amanda foster 5 hr dont u no 2
What do you think of our DCS? (Jul '09) 6 hr Not a fan 126
meghann hill 6 hr lol 2
Newport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Newport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:35 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 3:35PM
Agent: Panthers' Hardy seeking reinstatement from NFL
Bleacher Report 9:58 AM
Vince Young Registered at NFL Vet Combine
Bleacher Report 4:11 PM
Titans Release Bernard Pollard
NFL 4:12 PM
Titans to release safety Bernard Pollard
Yahoo! Sports 4:45 PM
Peterson just 1 of the players left in limbo by ruling