Danny Fine and Miranda Stuarts baby

Posted in the Newport Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
HAP

Seymour, TN

#1 Mar 18, 2011
Who knows what happen to their baby this morning. i know they found drugs in the babys system and they had to call 911.. Hope they both rot in jail..
Hmmm

United States

#2 Mar 18, 2011
omg!! wtf!
logan

Morristown, TN

#3 Mar 18, 2011
idk who started this but unless you are family and know the truth about my baby brother you can stfu ok becuse all you are is pathetic people that cant say something to someones face because you know my father will hurt you so stop running your mouth unless you know the fact you only know what the press whats you to know and they dont even know the truth of what is going on so you can grow up and get a life and stop making stuff about other peoples family and worry about yours that is if you even have one your prolly to pathetic to get a family i hope you rot in jail for posting about a minor dont think that we want and cant have your computer tracked back to your house from where this was posted it is illegal to post and talk about minors on here so grown up n stay out of my families buisness thanks and bye
hmmm

United States

#4 Mar 18, 2011
So whats the truth?
HAP

Knoxville, TN

#5 Mar 19, 2011
well i happen to be family.. and know the truth about everything...just wondering what everyone else may have heard... and the truth is they are both druggies..and the best thing that can happen is those kids being taken away from them..
Sugarpuss

Knoxville, TN

#6 Mar 19, 2011
Infant hospitalized with opiates
The Newport Police Department is investigating a possible case of child abuse or neglect reported on Thursday. Lt. Terry Lawson said he responded to Baptist Hospital of Cocke County after a six month-old infant who was unresponsive was brought to the facility at 4:25PM by Allied EMS. The child, Dakota Lynn Fine, had breathing problems and hospital personnel determined that he tested positive for opiates. The parents, Danny Fine, 37 and Miranda Stuart, 29, Upper Broad Street, Newport, told police they do not know how the child obtained the drug. The infant was transferred to East Tennessee Children's Hospital in Knoxville for further treatment. Newport Detective Jason Ramsey is being assisted in the probe by Investigator Amy Ball of the Tennessee Department of Children's Services.

http://www.929wnpc.com/cgi-bin/newspost/viewn...
Sunny

United States

#7 Mar 19, 2011
it was in the paper today
Sad

United States

#8 Mar 19, 2011
Is the baby ok?
logan

United States

#9 Mar 19, 2011
the baby is fine and why would i post my families buisness on the internet idc what you people think my father wasnt a druggie btw he did pot and that was all and he doesnt do that so if you could get a life and lay off my family that would be nice we have enough to worry about without you people trashing them and if you know my dad so well then ig your not to good yourself but i highly doubt that you know him yes he has HAD(as in past tense) problems but he has overcome his problems and is doing great and taking care of his family the judge would have let my brother stay with him if they didnt think his house hold was fit so you need to lay off unless you know the truth and the baby was never neglected okay me and his mom was always with him okay and ppl do have to sleep at night and they are STILL investigating because it was an accident it could of happen on anyones watch so grow up and stop running your mouth you sorry pathetic excuse for a human and get right with god caz you need him if all you do is judge other people worry abt yourself instead of other people and you might actually be a decent person
Sue

United States

#10 Mar 19, 2011
I am so sorry for your situation. I do hope that all is well with the baby and your family. Becareful what u post out of anger because you are being just as bad as everyone else.
I do hope this is all an accident and Dakota is fine, but if someone, anyone, did try to harm your brother, you should want them punished.
lolita

United States

#11 Mar 20, 2011
Well I heard Danny was bragging about how he knew someone at childs services and that she switched his drug test for him .... so he could get custody ..
and i dont think i would call it an accident that a 6 month ld gets opiates... the 6 month old can only go where ever someone takes it....
Opinion

United States

#12 Mar 20, 2011
My view on this is that they had to do this to that baby. If you don't want a child there are plenty of people that would love to have them. Don't drug a baby and try to kill it just because you are a sorry person who should have kept your legs closed or get birth control. Something so precious should not be so worthless to someone. i have no sympathy for the mother or father of this child cause if they truly cared for that child this would have never happened. Both need to be put under the jail. WORTHLESS.
Sad

United States

#13 Mar 20, 2011
How does a six month get ahold of drugs on an accident unless it was in its reach which means the parents are careless and should be very thankful their kid is alive.hopefully they will learn their lesson and give up drugs to take care of their kid.
logan

Rockford, TN

#14 Mar 20, 2011
for one my father doesnt have custody so i believe you dont know what you are tlkin abt so please get a life and leave my family alone nun of uns live with them or see them or even was there so you dont know the story so stfu and uns cant be good people or even people of god if uns are judgin othr ppl for sum u dnt even know the truth abt
logan

Rockford, TN

#15 Mar 20, 2011
and hap if ur family then how dont you knw the truth unless u r family tht is on drugs caz tht is all the family we dnt tlk to so what u ned to do is go get urself help to okay ig got my dad bak n i ant gonna stand bak n let juns trash him he is doing gud so bak the heck off okay
logan

Rockford, TN

#16 Mar 20, 2011
and hap since ur family y didnt u just ask ur family what happend unstead of bin a low life pathetic excuse for a humman atleast im man enough to put my name exactlly u want put ur name caz ur scared so bak off
Sad

United States

#17 Mar 20, 2011
Yeah so what if u put ur name their still low lifes thousands of babies out here and so many of them with parents who does drugs get ahold of pills or whatever shows whos the dead beats huh logan were talken about a six month old a innocent baby y defend the parents hmmmm
Opinion

United States

#18 Mar 21, 2011
if your parents loved that baby they wouldnt have drugged the child. Its a 6 month old innocent baby. Its not like the infant could have got ahold of the drugs itself . Somebody had to give them to the child and if the baby is with the mother all the time like you say then i guess we all know who drugged the baby. A child should not have to suffer and that mother almost killed that baby.
newport girl

Kodak, TN

#19 Mar 21, 2011
ya and now Danny is blaming the entire thing on Miranda... Neither one of them need the kids.. it is so sad, they are adults but the children can not help it.. Logan your only a teenager now. you will understand when you grow up...
Holly G

Kodak, TN

#20 Mar 21, 2011
I know i really feel sorry for those babies.. This time Dakota was lucky.. I say it is both of there faults.. They both are druggies and need to go to rehab. A 6-month old does not accidently get a hold of opiates.
Newport Girl I agree those kids need a stablel home with parents that will raise them right..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are the biggest pillhos in cocke county 1 hr Dude 4
samatha e webb 1 hr Dude 5
I need a good women 35 or up in age 3 hr options 7
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 3 hr bears suck 1,989
Andrew Henderson 4 hr tn girl 15
Samatha E Webb 4 hr John 1
whats up with Royal Massage Therapy? (Dec '12) 5 hr Jim 9
More from around the web

Newport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE