Change

Washington, DC

#1 Feb 21, 2012
I don't know if anyone else is witnessing the fiasco that is the Greenbank switching to Capital Bank drama but I went there today and the bank was virtually at a stand still. None of the computers or phones worked, the place was swamped with unsatisfied customers, and the staff was virtually powerless because of poor planning. If you attempted to do anything at your new capital bank branch today I'm sure you are well aware of all this. If customers are unsatisfied, they switch banks. I did.
Born in the USA

United States

#2 Feb 21, 2012
I am looking for a local credit union to take my banking to. Any ideas?
Change

Washington, DC

#3 Feb 21, 2012
I went to Tenn. State Bank. After seeing the debacle that has been the Capital Bank, I won't regret it. I have a loan through Lowland Credit Union and have never had any problems but after the service everyone at Capital Bank received today, I would recommend a glass jar and a shovel over that
coon hunter

Dandridge, TN

#4 Feb 21, 2012
NEWPORT FEDERAL BANK. been around forever. same people when you go in. so they are decent to work for and deal with.
Loudmouth Liberal

Morristown, TN

#5 Feb 21, 2012
yeah mine and my sister's accounts are all messed up if its not fixed by Friday, I think I'm done with them
Switching

Blacksburg, SC

#6 Feb 21, 2012
I have witnessed the incompetence first hand! This is basically just a new tent, same circus. I would have switched today, but all their computers were so messed up they couldn't do basic math. I am switching tomorrow and I finally feel free.
disillusioned customer

Bowling Green, SC

#7 Jul 29, 2012
I have been with Greenbank for several years. It would have been nice to know they were being bought out BEFORE they were. I am NOT a happy customer anymore either. They can't get anything right in there thanks to the main office not listening to it's customer base on how ill-treated we are. Not to mention the fact that everything is screwed up in there. Don't bother trying to tell management about it, they care less. I registered several complaints to management and was assured my concerns would be addressed~they were not. The primary person of offense is still sitting there!
Fact

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jul 29, 2012
The manager up there is a pedafile. He taught one year at CCHSGENERAL and dated a female student the entire year he was there.

That location has been problems for years and it keeps being bought by other banks because the current one is failing. I see that being an empty building before long. I left about 4 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We are now paying two guys to be the NUB director 15 min STOP THIS NOW 24
Why dont women like nice guys? (Apr '13) 6 hr fatman 59
Sick as a dog 8 hr James 2
Chastiy Allen (Feb '10) 8 hr I know 146
Snitches (Aug '13) 8 hr for sure 35
pillheads (May '12) 8 hr whatever 76
Sarah courtney loyd 9 hr Kush 6
Newport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Newport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl