Newport Dance and Cheer Acadamy

Posted in the Newport Forum

get real

Knoxville, TN

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Does anyone know anything about this company? I want to get the info before I invest $$$ and enroll here.
Know

Morristown, TN

#2 Nov 7, 2012
I know that they try to make you pay by withdrawing directly from your checking account (and I am no fan of that)...and if you don't then they'll make you to pay three months in advance.
?

Duluth, GA

#3 Nov 7, 2012
Do you really need the training to be an elementary or rec league cheerleader?
get real

Knoxville, TN

#4 Nov 7, 2012
They are a bit expensive but do you get your money's worth? Do the children really like it and learn or is it like that dreadful Miss Abby on Dance Moms? Whew! That woman is a monster...a really large one!
country cutie

United States

#5 Nov 8, 2012
[QUOTE who="?"]Do you really need the training to be an elementary or rec league cheerleader?[/QUOTE]
No you don't need any training for these cheer squads. I do recommend any child that wants to cheer to start on a rec league to get the basics learned and also if they don't like it you've not spent alot of money. Most elementary squads have try outs, camps and can be a lil expensive. Good luck
just me

Dandridge, TN

#7 Nov 20, 2012
My daughter went there a few years ago so it may have changed since then. She took classes in different styles for about 2 years but never really learned much. The main reason I took her out was because it was so expensive. Besides the registration fees, monthly tuition, and clothes for class...There was a $30 participation fee for each recital and $50 for each costume for the recital. If a child was in more than 1 style of dance, that meant $50 for a different costume for each style. On the brighter side, the instructor/owner is very nice. Not at all like the lady on tv.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Conagra (Apr '10) 2 hr miss her mouth 63
Justin Fish 3 hr Old friend 2
god is dead 4 hr preachin34 344
angry parent!! 6 hr lefthisass4Areason 4
starting a small business in parrottsville 6 hr yeahsure 6
Anyone every end up famous from Newport? (Jul '11) 7 hr Haha 132
newport fitness center 7 hr newport 9
More from around the web

Newport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE