Goobs place (bar)
miss nice

United States

#1 Nov 16, 2013
The people who run this place now are just a two faced as the last people who ran it I would not recommend this bar to anyone BC if their friends don't like u or start with u you will be kicked out and talkd bad about they are no better then it was
pole

Tucker, GA

#2 Nov 16, 2013
I think they should change the name to peter's.
Same bull

AOL

#3 Nov 17, 2013
Gilbert is still always there, they changed the name but he is still in charge.
again

AOL

#4 Nov 17, 2013
Fights going on already. Last week and again this week. Somebody going to get hurt bad soon.
whatever

Lehigh Acres, FL

#5 Nov 17, 2013
Same bull wrote:
gilbert is not in charge. He is a patron just like anyone else.sorry you feel this way.
whatever

Lehigh Acres, FL

#6 Nov 17, 2013
miss nice wrote:
The people who run this place now are just a two faced as the last people who ran it I would not recommend this bar to anyone BC if their friends don't like u or start with u you will be kicked out and talkd bad about they are no better then it was
well miss nice you must have started something or someone you know. They are not at all like the previous owners and try to let everyonr who visits have a good time. They cannot know who is going to start something, but they try to prevent it if possible. And your comments are wrong they will bar anyone who starts anything, friend,family or strangers.
really

White Pine, TN

#7 Nov 17, 2013
Miss. Nice if u have such a problem with the new owners why don't u say shit to their face. I have never been there but I'm kin to the owners. You are on here talking shit makes u no different. If you don't like it then don't go.
really

White Pine, TN

#8 Nov 17, 2013
Thank u
gnat

Tucker, GA

#9 Nov 17, 2013
I think they should change the name to Dick's.
miss nice

United States

#10 Nov 19, 2013
Okay first off your family can't run a bar BC the second fight everyone done told everyone in the area that Mr Clark didn't run the big dude off but ran the little boy off and the older man that got hit that didn't have shit in it and since your such a bad ass y don't u teach them not to be scared of the bigger person and they keep letting the one who's been barred back in the bar and the guys done been kick out by the only and best person to ever run that bar who was Annette BC she liked her customers to be able to have a beer and not have to worry she was the best so give your family some balls since u are so bad tough guy/girl BC u don't know what's up and its nice to know your always there n know it all keep up the good work losing customers over one jerk
Not bad

AOL

#11 Nov 22, 2013
The bar is ok. You can have liquor or beer, fight(and not get barred) and find pot. What more do you want?
i could care less

White Pine, TN

#12 Nov 28, 2013
miss nice wrote:
Okay first off your family can't run a bar BC the second fight everyone done told everyone in the area that Mr Clark didn't run the big dude off but ran the little boy off and the older man that got hit that didn't have shit in it and since your such a bad ass y don't u teach them not to be scared of the bigger person and they keep letting the one who's been barred back in the bar and the guys done been kick out by the only and best person to ever run that bar who was Annette BC she liked her customers to be able to have a beer and not have to worry she was the best so give your family some balls since u are so bad tough guy/girl BC u don't know what's up and its nice to know your always there n know it all keep up the good work losing customers over one jerk
It's like this I never said I was a bad ass as well I don't hang out in bars I don't drink but Clark is my brother im his sister I have never been there but, what goes on at my brothers bar and how he runs it does not have anything to do with me or you. thank you P.S. If it was your family talked about on here im sure you would take up for them too. Thank you Happy Thanksgiving
ABAROwner

Morristown, TN

#13 Nov 29, 2013
This bar is just another bar..Good people own it.. Find the bar you like and stay away from the bars u don't like. Its that simple.
Mo mo

Jefferson City, TN

#14 Dec 7, 2013
Were is it located I'm out of weed
patron

United States

#15 Dec 17, 2013
Same bull wrote:
so dumb a** just cause he is there dont mean he is incharge he no longer owns it
patron

United States

#16 Dec 17, 2013
miss nice wrote:
listen up dumb ho* if you as a patron so not like another patron or what is going on in an establishment pick u yourself up and walk out the door its as simple as that problem solved...but no lets stir sh*t and go on topix....
Ex Patron

AOL

#17 Dec 24, 2013
whatever wrote:
<quoted text> gilbert is not in charge. He is a patron just like anyone else.sorry you feel this way.
REALLY. Bull, stopped by Sunday. Gilbert running the bar, Him and Brenda only ones there. They were running the bar. Knew the truth would come out before long. Clark and Goob just a front, Gilbert Still running the place!!!!!!
Ex Patron

AOL

#18 Dec 24, 2013
Momma Hoochie rolling over. RIP lovely lady. Found out big lighted pic of Momma, Gil was supposed to take home, he gave away to someone at the bar not her family or even really close friends. Didn't want it in his (really Mommas) house. Billiie or Johnny should have been given the pic if he didn't want it!!!!
clark

Hamer, SC

#19 Dec 25, 2013
Ex Patron wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY. Bull, stopped by Sunday. Gilbert running the bar, Him and Brenda only ones there. They were running the bar. Knew the truth would come out before long. Clark and Goob just a front, Gilbert Still running the place!!!!!!
I'm tired of hearing about this shitty site from my friends. Gilbert DOES NOT OWN THE DAM BAR!!!!!! Goob and i own it. Brenda was working because she needed the money. If you dont like that you can kisd my ass and not visit. This site is for chicken shit people to talk about other people whrn they have nothing else to do. Npw yhetrs your front!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name is LoNG_Shot a Navy Seal, Ranger, Sniper, ... 6 min eye inthesky 16
News Man charged with rape of 13-year-old (Dec '12) 19 min Citizen arrest 3
Wreck on Mcgaha chapel 22 min justanothergrooms... 7
dr hood 24 min bybee trainwreck 16
bobby cody 1 hr someone 5
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 1 hr Just a mommy 4,007
looking for family members 4 hr Family 5
Wreck on 340 7 hr Curious 11

Newport Jobs

More from around the web