? women and threesome in cocke county

Posted in the Newport Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Jul 11

Tomball, TX

#1 Jul 19, 2011
So my wife and I have been talking about having a threesome but she wants no female contact so it wild be fmf. We have posted on craigslist and no takers. We have kids so bars are out of the question and they r so hit and miss. Any thoughts on how to get this done?
curious

United States

#2 Jul 19, 2011
ReallySmart wrote:
So my wife and I have been talking about having a threesome but she wants no female contact so it wild be fmf. We have posted on craigslist and no takers. We have kids so bars are out of the question and they r so hit and miss. Any thoughts on how to get this done?
first of all please make sure its something u both agree on. If not it will cause real problems. Been there done that. It was all I heard wanna threesome plz if u love me blah blah so we did it more than once and everytime he got jealous after all was said and done. Good luck to u on your search.

Tomball, TX

#3 Jul 20, 2011
Well I am not one that is if you love me and all that jazz I know thy won't work lol. She is not really keen on the idea cuz she thinks something mist be wron with her if I Wana have sex with another woman. Truth is she is amazing we have sex 3-4 times a week! But 3-4 times a week for 10 years I want to taste something a little different but I don't want to cheat so this is a good compromise in my mind. And I would never say anything about it cuz if I did I know we could never play that way again.
coon hunter

Dandridge, TN

#4 Jul 20, 2011
listen mr not really smart, did you read what you wrote? youve been with this woman 10 yrs and now you want some strange? son, if you turn the lights out they all look the same. better keep what you got. next she will bring a man home and want you to watch him f**k her. dont ruin a good thing to get your d!ck wet.

Tomball, TX

#5 Jul 20, 2011
Thanks hunter I will take that I to consideration hadn't really thought about it on that side
dan-o

Cleveland, TN

#6 Jul 20, 2011
where can we sign up at
curious

United States

#7 Jul 20, 2011
ReallySmart wrote:
Well I am not one that is if you love me and all that jazz I know thy won't work lol. She is not really keen on the idea cuz she thinks something mist be wron with her if I Wana have sex with another woman. Truth is she is amazing we have sex 3-4 times a week! But 3-4 times a week for 10 years I want to taste something a little different but I don't want to cheat so this is a good compromise in my mind. And I would never say anything about it cuz if I did I know we could never play that way again.
well I am game been there done that so it was a fun experience
coonerspooner

Morristown, TN

#8 Jul 20, 2011
i think like 1 + 1=2 and 2 men+ 1 girl= aids

United States

#9 Jul 20, 2011
coonerspooner wrote:
Lmbo @ coonerspooner!!

United States

#10 Jul 20, 2011
Well curious shoot me an email [email protected]

Coon that's why I wanted the fmf not mmf lol

United States

#11 Jul 20, 2011
Really smart, please think it through and talk to your wife again. If she is already thinking it might be because of her, it's only gonna get worse. This will kill any self esteem she has. If it's something she's doing for you and not because she wants to, she'll never look at you or herself the same. She may agree but that's what women do. We'll do anything to make the man we love happy. In the end you are a grown man and will have the decision to make. But before you get together, ask yourself one question... Is your 10 year marriage worth a few hours of play with someone you don't know. I hope i am way out in left field with my comment. Good luck to you and I wish you the best!

United States

#12 Jul 20, 2011
Before We would move forward with a meet she would have to be gun ho not just well if u want ya know. I am respectful of her needs and wants. It's just the sex is so...... Vanilla. We change positions and toys andthi gs but at the end it's still the same and I need something different
curious

United States

#13 Jul 20, 2011
ReallySmart wrote:
Before We would move forward with a meet she would have to be gun ho not just well if u want ya know. I am respectful of her needs and wants. It's just the sex is so...... Vanilla. We change positions and toys andthi gs but at the end it's still the same and I need something different
really smart I will hit u up and hopefully add some excitement for I hope so

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#14 Jul 20, 2011
hell id be happy with just a twosome lol m-f of course lol
Dgh

Morristown, TN

#15 Jul 21, 2011
I like it when I get those ones that are loosey goosey like a flappin Arby's roast beef sandwich hangin' out the side of the window driving 60 down the interstate. I love those sloppy gagging noises they do. I love to push it deep and yank it out so it sounds like you are fisting a jar full of mayonnaise. Gotta wash them sheets and scrap of the crusties!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#16 Jul 21, 2011
coonerspooner wrote:
That makes ZERO sense! One man and one woman can equal AIDS just as easily.
dan-o

Morristown, TN

#17 Jul 22, 2011
its just good fun its all good

United States

#18 Jul 22, 2011
Dan-o see that's my view. Sex is fun it's ment to be it's a pleasurable thing. Across the world and through the ages men wanted a little strange they took another wife and voila new....... And it was ok. Conquering hoards would go to a new town and take new women and it was accepted back home not an issue ( I am not advocating rape just to be clear) so if it's just for fun and you are not going to replace the wife why is it an issue?

Curious I still have not received your email

Lynn that's a good point :) What are your thoughts to the thread not just the 1+1 comment?
2good

Altamonte Springs, FL

#19 Jul 22, 2011
ReallySmart wrote:
Dan-o see that's my view. Sex is fun it's ment to be it's a pleasurable thing. Across the world and through the ages men wanted a little strange they took another wife and voila new....... And it was ok. Conquering hoards would go to a new town and take new women and it was accepted back home not an issue ( I am not advocating rape just to be clear) so if it's just for fun and you are not going to replace the wife why is it an issue?
Curious I still have not received your email
Lynn that's a good point :) What are your thoughts to the thread not just the 1+1 comment?
why have a wife if u wanna live that way? in the end people that [email protected] around like this end up alone n unhappy! whole lot more to life then having sex!
im your huckelberry

United States

#20 Jul 22, 2011
2good wrote:
<quoted text>why have a wife if u wanna live that way? in the end people that [email protected] around like this end up alone n unhappy! whole lot more to life then having sex!
that's true nogood not everyone is as luck as I am a wife you love and the sex never gets old even after thousands of times it always turns me on just to kiss her full red lips both sets of them maybe one day Mr. Nogood you will find the right man just like my wife has

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Sutton arrested? 5 min Rose 8
Home on Highway 73 old edwina 1 hr Mike 8
Conagra (Apr '15) 3 hr Lol 21
Katie nease 3 hr Brit 7
Why newport sucks.... 4 hr Mike 6
OJ in Newport? 5 hr Needdr 1
Julia jones (Jun '16) 7 hr Knox Crime 70

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance