Pillheads for parents
gone ape

Morristown, TN

#1 Aug 5, 2011
In todays soceity young parents are no longer reliable, dependable, or responsible, many of them are on drugs and cannot see anything wrong in what they are doing, common sense is long gone from them. I speak from experience, no, i am not the pillhead, I have family members who are. I am just so puzzled over their lack of shame, because they do so many awful things to get the money to buy their pills. Steal, lie, sell whatever they can find to sell,(even their own bodies or services). They rely on other family members to pick up their slack, ie: buying them food, cigs, gas, paying their bills, caring for their kids. They are cons, because they sure know how to make you feel sorry for them and make you feel guilty when you dont help them. Try talking to them and its like talking to a wall, but when they want something they will say they are gonna get help or quit or they are no longer doing anything. They are not the ones suffering from their drug abuse, their children and family and friends suffer for their abuse of drugs. How? No food, no clothes, no loving nurturing relationship. They dont see what they are doing at all. All is lost when you do drugs, your family, true friends (not the ones beside you handing you the pills or doing them with you) dignity, self worth and so on and so on. Whew! that feels good to vent!!Thanks for letting me post my frustration. No I am not looking for answers, advice, or criticism, just needed to vent!!!
Upset

United States

#2 Aug 5, 2011
I have tried explaining this to my son's father. He think his pill habit is not bothering anybody. He doesn't buy for nor see his child. I don't judge people for bein on pills, its just i know there is more to life! I pray the people on pills will soon realize that and get straight! I Pray for my lil mans daddy every night. He doesn't understand he is denying his child a right to a daddy!
Serenity

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Aug 5, 2011
until everyone stops supplying their need they wont stop. Sounds like you get that but as long as even one person enables them they have no reason to stop. I know u said u werent looking for suggestions but if venting is what u need alanon mtgs would be
Serenity

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Aug 6, 2011
great 4 u. It is a support group 4 family or friends of addicts. It feels good to vent with people who understand and hear what has helped them through. Google it to find mtg places and times.
believe

Newport, TN

#5 Aug 6, 2011
gone ape wrote:
In todays soceity young parents are no longer reliable, dependable, or responsible, many of them are on drugs and cannot see anything wrong in what they are doing, common sense is long gone from them. I speak from experience, no, i am not the pillhead, I have family members who are. I am just so puzzled over their lack of shame, because they do so many awful things to get the money to buy their pills. Steal, lie, sell whatever they can find to sell,(even their own bodies or services). They rely on other family members to pick up their slack, ie: buying them food, cigs, gas, paying their bills, caring for their kids. They are cons, because they sure know how to make you feel sorry for them and make you feel guilty when you dont help them. Try talking to them and its like talking to a wall, but when they want something they will say they are gonna get help or quit or they are no longer doing anything. They are not the ones suffering from their drug abuse, their children and family and friends suffer for their abuse of drugs. How? No food, no clothes, no loving nurturing relationship. They dont see what they are doing at all. All is lost when you do drugs, your family, true friends (not the ones beside you handing you the pills or doing them with you) dignity, self worth and so on and so on. Whew! that feels good to vent!!Thanks for letting me post my frustration. No I am not looking for answers, advice, or criticism, just needed to vent!!!
I agree 100% I am now taking care of my grandchild because its Mother and Father got into all of the above, so it was either State custody or me and of course I said yes the child had been through enough without going to some strangers house for God knows how long!! I just don't understand their way of thinking, it's like they think they are doing nothing wrong, hopefully one day they will see the light before missing to many more years of the childs life!!
sad

United States

#6 Aug 10, 2011
Jessica oconnell is a pill junkie has none of her 3 boys cuz she dnt know how to take care of them ciz her pills are more important and now she is preg again and still does the pills i feel for that poor baby:(
get off this thread

Morristown, TN

#7 Aug 10, 2011
sad wrote:
Jessica oconnell is a pill junkie has none of her 3 boys cuz she dnt know how to take care of them ciz her pills are more important and now she is preg again and still does the pills i feel for that poor baby:(
How dare you put someones name on here and let child molesters know she has kids. What did you achieve?
what

Newport, TN

#8 Aug 10, 2011
What does child molesters have to do with this subject??? It is about pillhead parents, this makes no sense!!
get off this thread

Morristown, TN

#9 Aug 10, 2011
what wrote:
What does child molesters have to do with this subject??? It is about pillhead parents, this makes no sense!!
You are broadcasting peoples names and letting other people know they have kids. Now do you understand why I got mad? Who knows who reads these threads. Names should not be put on here. I know someone thats name was put on here and their kid was mentioned and a child molester had just moved in their neighborhood.
what

Newport, TN

#10 Aug 10, 2011
ok got it sorry just wasn't understanding what you meant and yes you are so right thank you :)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11 Aug 10, 2011
get off this thread wrote:
<quoted text> You are broadcasting peoples names and letting other people know they have kids. Now do you understand why I got mad? Who knows who reads these threads. Names should not be put on here. I know someone thats name was put on here and their kid was mentioned and a child molester had just moved in their neighborhood.
Clearly you did not read her post!!! She said she has 3 kids, but DOESNT have any of them!!! It doesnt make a damn where she lives, her kids are not around!! Man u people kill me!! What level are you on, 2nd grade??
Ken

Morristown, TN

#12 Aug 11, 2011
Barbie-baby82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you did not read her post!!! She said she has 3 kids, but DOESNT have any of them!!! It doesnt make a damn where she lives, her kids are not around!! Man u people kill me!! What level are you on, 2nd grade??
Doesn't take a second grade level to know not to talk about kids on here, just a little common sense.
Gone Ape

Morristown, TN

#13 Aug 12, 2011
"Pill Heads for Parents" I sure would hate to be a child of theirs. Being left alone, forgotten about, the last one to be thought of after all the money is gone, no food, no school clothes, shoes, always wearing hand me downs,(too big or too small)yelled at for asking for these things or for playing a little too loudly. Told to go "borrow" a cup of sugar, milk or whatever. Embarassed because the parents look like what they are: "Drug Addicts" who cant hold their eyes open, slobbering cuz they cant hold their mouth closed, talking nonsense, this is just endless and the hilarious thing is these parents cannot see these things in themselves and they deny it, blame others, make excuses and beleive they are always in the right, never do wrong, no one understands them, and so on and so on. Not mentioning names, just stating facts about these people. Names are not important because if you see this in someone their name will come to mind, just open your eyes to what drugs can do and say "I will not do drugs"
Blank

Clintwood, VA

#14 Aug 12, 2011
sad wrote:
She is obviously unfit and irresponsible. Call CPS at once and they will remove her kids, as they should!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My lost love 25 min From my mouth 12
Trump campaign is out of money 2 hr Country boy 1
rge any ones ideas 3 hr me too 2
Been 5 years and still stuck 6 hr meme 27
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 6 hr Truth hurts 3,774
Addicts turning to anti-diarrhea to get high 7 hr Artimus 7
Word Association Game (Feb '10) 16 hr Lol 120
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages