Newport under siege
Eric the Actor

United States

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Where is Steven segal when we need him? This SHlT hole town is out of control. Theives pill popepers pedophiles. We ain't safe anymore. I may have to leave this piece of SHlT town. I can't even go out to eat, my money ain't safe in the bank and the people my tax dollars pay to protect and serve our sorry a$$es turn a blind eye to the crimes, or even worse hand their damn weapons over to these pos criminals and bend over like A BlTCH in prison. I don't feel safe here no more. Police can't even help us its that bad. God bless you if you stay in this crime infested dump but as for me, I am packing my bags
chris robinson

United States

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Pizza plus in parrotsville the BBQ pit ion Cosby, the bank in Newport hell all of cocked county is going to hell in a handbasket. This place is turning.g into a lawless warzone. Hide yo wives hide yo kids hide yo husbands dry be raping evertbody
really

Stanley, NC

#4 Jan 4, 2013
Just an observation,., It appears the bank was robbed by people passing thru. And the other robberies seem to be in the county areas for a better chance of getting away. At least that's what it looks like to me. My advice is to not be out running around after dark and keep your doors locked.
justice

United States

#6 Jan 4, 2013
really wrote:
Just an observation,., It appears the bank was robbed by people passing thru. And the other robberies seem to be in the county areas for a better chance of getting away. At least that's what it looks like to me. My advice is to not be out running around after dark and keep your doors locked.
Great life. Hiding in your closet. Come on out. With a 45 strapped to your hip. Makes noise. Makes holes. Makes less criminals. Makes a better life for us all.
Got a better solution?
really

Newport, TN

#8 Jan 4, 2013
I'm not hiding. I have small children. No sense in asking for it. Really they should be at home in bed early anyway. And actually I have a carry permit and do keep a gun with me but thanks for your concern
eric the actor

United States

#9 Jan 4, 2013
Fcuk this SHlT hole. I am taking the first greyhound south an am leaving this God forsaken dump
jamms

Kingsport, TN

#11 Jan 4, 2013
no greyhound here either
WTF

Jefferson City, TN

#13 Jan 4, 2013
jamms wrote:
no greyhound here either
Right! That's a good one!
WTF

Jefferson City, TN

#14 Jan 4, 2013
eric the actor wrote:
Fcuk this SHlT hole. I am taking the first greyhound south an am leaving this God forsaken dump
YES. Run, Run, as fast as you can!!Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can a mam marry a calf in Newport? 13 min Ben Cartright 3
Louanna Starbright Allen 1 hr Biker babe 16
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 2 hr Coming soon 2015 2,079
Looking for Ravin Lovin 2 hr red money 4
Pot Choppers 3 hr smh 13
I married a coalburner (Oct '12) 3 hr BeautifulWhiteGirl 78
Billy Hudson (Mar '11) 4 hr the truth 3
More from around the web

Newport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE