police scanner codes
who knows

United States

#1 Apr 29, 2012
Can someone give me a list of the scanner codes for Newport. I have the frequencies but can't find the codes. All the ones in have looked at online are wrong. Can someone please post a list of the codes or at least give me the link to a site that has the RIGHT ONES lol thanks in advance!!
Hobby

Newport, TN

#2 Apr 30, 2012
Jeez...get a job or a hobby! If your wanting the scanner codes you're either a criminal keeping tabs on the police or someone who is extremely nosey! Gawd, go chase a fricking ambulance instead...same thing!
who knows

United States

#3 Apr 30, 2012
Lmao I have a great job actually not that it's any of your business. And the codes aren't for me they are for my grandmother who is retired and has nothing better to do. And the way I see it she can be as nosy as she likes. Thanks for your concern and I hope you have a wonderful day.
that guy

Morristown, TN

#4 Apr 30, 2012
The 10 codes are available and the sheriff's office just stop bye one day and ask for a copy

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5 Apr 30, 2012
Hobby wrote:
Jeez...get a job or a hobby! If your wanting the scanner codes you're either a criminal keeping tabs on the police or someone who is extremely nosey! Gawd, go chase a fricking ambulance instead...same thing!
Wow, I found the village idiot. You.
who knows

United States

#6 Apr 30, 2012
Thanks that's what she needs , the 10 codes. The ones online are definitely wrong. She was listening to it last night and we looked up the code they called over the scanner and apparently there was a jail break at luck pawn lmao.
Uhh

Knoxville, TN

#7 Apr 30, 2012
LOL. After a while you won't even need them. You just remember.

And to the "village idiot" lots of people listen to a scanner and it doesn't mean you are nosey or a criminal. Some people just find it interesting. What's the problem? You afraid we will hear YOUR name go across???

To the OP did you find what you were looking for? They can't be posted on here. There are 99 plus (have a couple that are like 56a and 56b) so its way too many to post.
Say what

Novato, CA

#8 Apr 30, 2012
I got my codes for the pawn shop by mc donalds
lol

Knoxville, TN

#9 Apr 30, 2012
Say what wrote:
I got my codes for the pawn shop by mc donalds
That would be Booger Clevenger's pawn shop you can find most anything there especially if it is stolen :) but wait a minute he says he doesn't take stolen things WRONG !!!!!! I know 100% fact that he does and then he lies about it. He isn't never gonna change, are you Booger????
Say what

United States

#10 Apr 30, 2012
true that but the other one
who knows

Dickson, TN

#11 Apr 30, 2012
@Uhh no I still didn't get them I live in Greeneville and my grandmother lives in Newport. I work so by the time I get off work and to Newport the pawn shops are closed lol. We will figure something out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
terrace apartments 2 hr amy 4
Michael's 2 hr wow 15
Jalissa G 3 hr Jaybaby 4
drunks at backway 4 hr Youre pathetic 12
Warrants out for "David Jason Waits " 5 hr Concerned001 14
tRUMP bowed like a dog to the Saudis 5 hr In the dark 18
Amber Bryant 6 hr Thompson 1

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance