stop with the two tone skunk hair color

Posted in the Newport Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
realTip

United States

#1 Nov 11, 2011
So old and ugly. Bleached blonde hair on top & black on the underneath, please move on past this bad hair color trend.
Hair dresser

Herndon, VA

#2 Nov 11, 2011
Jealous much? So I guess purple, pink , and black will be on your list next? Who cares what someone's hair looks like besides you the OP? How about move on past starting such stupid threads! Or is this your NICE way of just not bashing any certain person or persons by name? This site could be fun & entertaining and has been lately except for a few immature posts that have been started. Everyone has different taste so if you don't like someone's hair just turn your head.
bad hair

United States

#3 Nov 12, 2011
You are so right it looks so bad!!! And when the blonde is YELLOW from the black being put in they need to find a new hair dresser that knows what they are doing cause that is awful looking . Any good hairstyles wouldn't let someone walk out looking like that!
Without a doubt

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Nov 13, 2011
From a mans' perspective......the two tone extreme hair color is not attractive and de-rates a women's look. In other words......looks trashy!
cookies

United States

#5 Nov 13, 2011
Well what makes u think ur opinion matters?? I think it looks great!!!! I have it and my fiance loves it!!! So haters like yall is motivation for us!! ;)
SMH

Nashville, TN

#6 Nov 13, 2011
Without a doubt wrote:
From a mans' perspective......the two tone extreme hair color is not attractive and de-rates a women's look. In other words......looks trashy!
You need to change that from a mans perspective to YOUR perspective. I have had my hair like that and got many, many compliments from MEN.
cookies

United States

#7 Nov 13, 2011
Same here smh! I get compliments from ppl all the time! I think its all about who does it!
Hair dresser

United States

#8 Nov 13, 2011
Well the thing is when someone comes in & tells me what they want done I do it! Just like I have to do the same black headed people every 3 weeks due to gray so as long as I'm making money I'll make my customers happy! To whoever the OP is maybe you need a makeover or are you one of those that has to get black or brown very often to color your gray? How about worry about the drug problem we have in our county and across the world. Instead of other people. You seem to be a person who has to judge others by their appearance. Well I'm sure you have many flaws and if I'm guessing right you are probably a pill popping nutcase who is more concerned about others around you then keeping your own appearance up. I bet you're one of those people who hates their job and complains nobody likes you because all you do is run your mouth over unneccessary stuff that doesn't matter to you! That is if you even work. Maybe you should just not worry about what others think, just because you had to start such a silly thread I can tell you worry about what people think of you! Please get some help you sound like some family I know, it's okay for them to say or do things but yet when they do things that they laugh at others for, it has happened to them. Karma karma karma
LOL

United States

#9 Nov 14, 2011
They give you compliments: 1) To not hurt your feelings bc they was about to run! 2) They want to see if the top matches the bottom! 3) They want to touch your hair to just make sure it isn't really a skunk! 4) They always wanted a pet skunk! IN REALITY girls this is the worst hairstyle ever if you do just black and blonde! Add color so you don't look like you're wearing a skunk on your head!!!!
FYI

United States

#10 Nov 14, 2011
It's about the most unattractive trend I've seen the only thing more ugly is a mullet. And I hate to be the one to tell you but just because someone gives you a compliment doesn't mean its true its a lot easier to be nice & lie then honest & hurt your feelings. Trust me the skunk hairdo looks like shit!
agree

United States

#11 Nov 14, 2011
FYI wrote:
It's about the most unattractive trend I've seen the only thing more ugly is a mullet. And I hate to be the one to tell you but just because someone gives you a compliment doesn't mean its true its a lot easier to be nice & lie then honest & hurt your feelings. Trust me the skunk hairdo looks like shit!
good one!
duh

United States

#12 Nov 14, 2011
The skunk look is out! Its worn out, old, & ugly. Move on past this please. The two tone can be pretty if the right colors are paired. But black & bleached blonde your just asking to be referred to as skunk head.
funny

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Nov 15, 2011
every time i see one of the skunks i have to laugh !
why do they think it looks good ? well IT DONT !!!
men dont like it ..some say they do but it,s just that they dont want to hurt you feelings....but please do something with that skunk nest...
funny

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Nov 15, 2011
SMH wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to change that from a mans perspective to YOUR perspective. I have had my hair like that and got many, many compliments from MEN.
how many got that booty after they lied to you ?
LOL

United States

#15 Nov 15, 2011
I'm sure every time they heard the compliments they laid down!
areupaying4it

United States

#16 Nov 16, 2011
When YOU start paying these peoples bills and paying for their hair color, then you can voice your opinion. Until then, why don't you just keep it to yourself? You are showing everyone how small minded you are. You obviously don't have anything constructive to do if you have to start a thread like this.
durh

United States

#17 Nov 16, 2011
areupaying4it wrote:
When YOU start paying these peoples bills and paying for their hair color, then you can voice your opinion. Until then, why don't you just keep it to yourself? You are showing everyone how small minded you are. You obviously don't have anything constructive to do if you have to start a thread like this.
blah blah blah. U must have same skunk hair or u wouldn't waste your time leaving a comment.
Carl

Knoxville, TN

#18 Nov 16, 2011
Skunk hair is like sooo last year.....I want a leopard doo. Anyone know of a dresser that give me some leopard locks?.......or maybe a Zebra head.....

“Hydrogen Bomb ”

Since: Aug 10

Bikini Atoll, Marshall Islands

#19 Nov 16, 2011
lol Carl... I'll tell you as long as you don't kill me with "That There Lawn Mower Blade." mhmm.
areupaying4it

United States

#20 Nov 17, 2011
durh wrote:
<quoted text>blah blah blah. U must have same skunk hair or u wouldn't waste your time leaving a comment.
Actually, no, my hair is all dark. But, what does YOUR hair look like???? I guarantee there are those out there that do not like your color/style. Next time you see someone with the color that you don't like, why don't you walk right up to them and tell them face to face that you don't like it??? Or, why not just tell everyone face to face what it is that you don't like about them? Regaurdless of what it is? Their clothes, their makeup, there car, there home, etc? Sure would make you more of a mature person than hiding behind an anonymous name on the internet to criticise them. If whatever a person is doing is not harming you or anyone else, then be thankful instead of critical. Start having a more positive, cheerful attitude and your life may be a little happier for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Presidential Campaign 3 min Trump2016 1
merrie Pokey yankee 31 min Thaddeus 76
Chelsey Weeks 42 min Curious 1
susan crum carr (Apr '14) 2 hr Olive Juice 14
What happened to Rand Hartsell? 3 hr Old friend 1
Trump-Hilary 4 hr Country boy 2
Harley 5 hr Davidson 4

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance