jeremiah dick?
funny

Elgin, TX

#26 Mar 7, 2011
truth wrote:
<quoted text>That 16 year old happens to be one of my friends,and shes beautiful!He cares so much for her,and its his life NOT YOURS,but hes a good guy,goodlooking,fighting for our country what more could you ask for?
NOTHING,LEAVE HIM ALONE.
Whoa whoa down girl! I'm not hatin on his choice of tail. To each their own! Suit up! It's good advice for anyone!
Hope she goes to college and gets a good job cause that boy isn't ever going to work a regular stable job. She's going to have to support his ass. He has expensive taste. Those are just the facts! And he ain't FIGHTING anybody right now
Cosby

United States

#27 Mar 7, 2011
I am am older woman and I think he's hot! So I'm sure the young ones think so too!
Who

New Market, TN

#28 Apr 1, 2011
What 16 year old was he dating? Im just glad he got away from that slut Emily Whitlock lmao... But i heard he was only with her for one thing anyways.. But yea he def is a cutie with a nice bod!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#29 Apr 4, 2011
Who wrote:
What 16 year old was he dating? Im just glad he got away from that slut Emily Whitlock lmao... But i heard he was only with her for one thing anyways.. But yea he def is a cutie with a nice bod!
OBVIOUSLY! you don't know emily, cos "slut" and "emily" aren't in any way relevant! You should learn the facts before you talk about her, jealousy sure does spread in this town!
Crotch Watcher

Morristown, TN

#30 Jul 2, 2011
He is so hot - I would blow him in the middle of Wendys. I usually go up there to eat to just set and watch him and check out his bulge - I would give my right nut to have this guy fuck me. I am sure he is like all the other guys in newport - you get them drunk or give them some pills and they will let a guy suck them off. There needs to more hot guys like him in newport for us gay guys to check out.
predicted

United States

#32 Aug 8, 2011
Heard through the grape vine that Dick got his jailbait gf pregnant. Too bad. Now let's see how this story ends.
mace

Morristown, TN

#33 Aug 8, 2011
What! Are you sure? I dont believe that is true. He is good lookin tho.
his cousin

United States

#34 Aug 11, 2011
Maybe u shud leave jeremiah alone u don't him and all ur doing is stirring up crap tht is not true he is my cousin so u need to back off he is figting for our country and ur going to bash him on topix act ur age not ur IQ u need to get a life and him and his girlfriend are so cute together ur jus jealous cause ur not pretty as her and not with a nice guy like jeremiah so get over it and stop bashing him on here he is way better than what u guys are saying on here about him he's a great guy and would do anything for anyone! So before u stary talking crap about him maybe u shud get to know him before u start saying stuff thts not true!
predicted

Elgin, TX

#35 Aug 11, 2011
his cousin wrote:
Maybe u shud leave jeremiah alone u don't him and all ur doing is stirring up crap tht is not true he is my cousin so u need to back off he is figting for our country and ur going to bash him on topix act ur age not ur IQ u need to get a life and him and his girlfriend are so cute together ur jus jealous cause ur not pretty as her and not with a nice guy like jeremiah so get over it and stop bashing him on here he is way better than what u guys are saying on here about him he's a great guy and would do anything for anyone! So before u stary talking crap about him maybe u shud get to know him before u start saying stuff thts not true!
Well I am just stating the facts. You'll see in about 8 months who's spreading lies. All I'm saying is that he got her pregnant he's a 21 year old that can't even keep a job. She's in highschool and going to be teen mom. Yep, they're awesome together. Ha. And he's not fighting anyone right now. Don't think he's fighting for our country 1 weekend a month. Thought he was gonna turn out to be a pretty decent guy. Now he's gotten a teenager pregnant and he works fast food part time. Living the high life. My advice is she go to college and get a great paying job cause she's going to have to support him. That's just the facts ! I don't care who's cousin he is, that doesn't pay the bills!!
predicted

Elgin, TX

#36 Aug 11, 2011
mace wrote:
What! Are you sure? I dont believe that is true. He is good lookin tho.
Sad but true. And yes he is a good looking guy but he can support a family on him looks now can he
predicted

Elgin, TX

#37 Aug 11, 2011
predicted wrote:
<quoted text>Sad but true. And yes he is a good looking guy but he can support a family on him looks now can he
Meant to say he CAN'T support a family
fyi

United States

#38 Aug 11, 2011
For info she's not prego ur stupid and I'm pretty sure u prolly don't have a job pretty sure u prolly sit on ur butt and watch tv all day ur prolly. Bout 500 lbs now at least he has a job and how in the heck wud she pay for him when she works at a fast food place too so maybe u shud get ur facts straight before u start running tht fat mouth of urs! Ur so ignorant! Worry bout urself and not him. Yeah yeah we know what ur gonna say next so whatever u have to say be smart and shut up!
so funny

Elgin, TX

#39 Aug 11, 2011
fyi wrote:
For info she's not prego ur stupid and I'm pretty sure u prolly don't have a job pretty sure u prolly sit on ur butt and watch tv all day ur prolly. Bout 500 lbs now at least he has a job and how in the heck wud she pay for him when she works at a fast food place too so maybe u shud get ur facts straight before u start running tht fat mouth of urs! Ur so ignorant! Worry bout urself and not him. Yeah yeah we know what ur gonna say next so whatever u have to say be smart and shut up!
It just shows that you are an illiterate idiot that can't read a complete post without acting like a typical Newport idiot. Sorry but I'll say WHATEVER I want about WHOEVER I want. So suck on that. Or can you even spell that? You can call me a liar all day. Doesn't mean anything to me. It's not my life that been messed up. It's a fact and you'll see in a few months. So now go back to your moms couch and play your xbox! loser! See ya at the gym
FCC

Knoxville, TN

#40 Aug 12, 2011
Okay whoever predicted is can shut the hell up about both of them! They are both really good people and just because he's 21 and works at a fast food doesn't mean a damn thing! he makes money doesn't he? while your probably sittin on your ass doing nothing. fast food or not he makes money that can support them both! so keep talkin shit about him not being able to get a job!! he's had one for a while now!! keep makin your smartass remarks it doesn't do any good to any of them. And for taylors part, stop sayin stuff about her being a teenager whenever she will more than likely keep her job, stay in school, and take care of the baby all at one time!!
Poor Kid

Knoxville, TN

#41 Aug 16, 2011
Yeah the story is out. She is definantly pregnant.
Hope all goes well with the two of them.
cumagra

Decatur, GA

#42 Dec 13, 2012
Cosby wrote:
I am am older woman and I think he's hot! So I'm sure the young ones think so too!
Are you the blond chic he works with that he is seeing now.
thats not right

Morristown, TN

#43 Dec 16, 2012
cumagra wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the blond chic he works with that he is seeing now.
I think you're mistaken. His girlfriend has dark brown hair and she isn't an "older" lady. She seems like a nice person.
whatever

United States

#44 Dec 16, 2012
thats not right wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're mistaken. His girlfriend has dark brown hair and she isn't an "older" lady. She seems like a nice person.
They must be mistaken he likes young girls not old women.Troublemakers.
thats not right

Knoxville, TN

#45 Dec 16, 2012
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>They must be mistaken he likes young girls not old women.Troublemakers.
Ha. I do think this girl is closer to his age. She's not jailbait like his baby mama
CookieLover

Boise, ID

#46 Dec 24, 2012
Who Wantts Some Pussayyy !! I Know I Do c;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No rights for taken the rebel flag away.. 24 min kktwo 100
Who are some of the best pool players around th... 40 min Goober 7
ConAgra 1 hr fun 2 night 16
Pedro gudger 1 hr Hump Hammer 2
Booker in.Newport 1 hr Hump Hammer 9
Bybee mkt customer appreciation day??? 1 hr Dumb 10
Cassie Wynn 2 hr Loveucassie 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages