jeremiah dick?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 8, 2010
anyone know anything about that jeremiah guy?
emily

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Apr 8, 2010
yeah and i hope your not on here trying to down him or anything! if you feel the need to say something to him, he has a facebook and a myspace say it to him on there. don't talk about him on here.
HeyBuddy

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Apr 8, 2010
newportcutie10 wrote:
anyone know anything about that jeremiah guy?
He's serving our country in the National Guard. You can thank him when you see him.
she bangs she bangs

Springfield, TN

#4 Apr 8, 2010
yeah i know him we screwed before he left im havin his baby :))

Location hidden

#5 Apr 8, 2010
your having his baby i bet your so excited
she bangs she bangs

Springfield, TN

#6 Apr 8, 2010
as long as its head is not as big as its dads if you know what i mean. that will hurt comin out!!!
who cares

United States

#8 Apr 9, 2010
so are you only havin a child for wellfare and WIC?
yeah buddy

Iraq

#11 Apr 10, 2010
listen jeremiah is my best friend. he has a huge ole dick and i even held it. so when u can say that then come talk shit. i held it
dandie

Morristown, TN

#12 Apr 11, 2010
he is so handsome. and he is serving country. that is attractive too
Chy

Morristown, TN

#13 Apr 12, 2010
haha jeremiah is my best friend has been since we were kids.. so if your pregnant by him then ya mite wanna tell him in another way besides a blog bout him on topix lmao.. yall better not be trash talkin my boy cause hes doin something not just anybody has the balls 2 do... i love ya bro =)
Tn vol

Nashville, TN

#14 Apr 14, 2010
I hope your not a guy bestfriend? Lol

Location hidden

#15 Apr 14, 2010
So is he a good guy or not? I need to know.
hmmmm

Murfreesboro, TN

#16 Apr 14, 2010
newportcutie10 wrote:
So is he a good guy or not? I need to know.
and I need to know why you need to know.

Location hidden

#17 Apr 14, 2010
I'm just curious because i've heard mixed feelings about him and I just wanna know the truth

Location hidden

#19 Apr 15, 2010
Is he really having a kid?
yeah buddy

Apo, AE

#20 Apr 15, 2010
Tn vol wrote:
I hope your not a guy bestfriend? Lol
yeah i am his guy best friend. why would you ask? Boys hung like a Godd*mn mule. You wld be gay if you didnt want to hold it. Its amazing
Arielle Gregg

Morristown, TN

#22 Apr 18, 2010
You might hear a lot of shit about Jeremiah Keith... Some bad and some good. We don't usually get along at all, but I do have to say he is a pretty good guy, and pretty loyal. He has been here for me through alot over the past 5years, and I know he would do the same for anyone else. It's sad that Jeremiah is over fighting for our country and your freedom and someone is still trying to start shit about him... He might have a big head, but if you had the bod, the personality and the looks like he does you would also have the big head! He is actually over all a great guy! And I don't know who's wanting to know stuff about him but hunny you should probably get to know him your self when he gets back and not ask people on here!!! Because most people on here obviously don't have a clue about the people they talk about!!!!
wondering

United States

#23 Mar 6, 2011
is he single? he is HHOOTT!!!!!!!!
funny

United States

#24 Mar 6, 2011
He prefers jail bait. Dating a 16 year old now. Hope he suits up when he's with her.
truth

Strawberry Plains, TN

#25 Mar 6, 2011
funny wrote:
He prefers jail bait. Dating a 16 year old now. Hope he suits up when he's with her.
That 16 year old happens to be one of my friends,and shes beautiful!He cares so much for her,and its his life NOT YOURS,but hes a good guy,goodlooking,fighting for our country what more could you ask for?
NOTHING,LEAVE HIM ALONE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Julia Jones...I-40 Lot Lizard!!!!!! 6 min jessica 5
Heather Verdier 27 min Prayers 7
Lisa Shults 51 min Donne 3
Cecila Pruitt the trouble maker 1 hr Lol 4
william "bear " smallwood for county mayor 2018 1 hr CrusaderOrNot 30
Best ferst 100 days n presidentin history 1 hr JFK 12
newport vapor 3 hr Amy Britton 2

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance