n i knw she a gud persn 2
Ima Bitch

Morristown, TN

#2 May 18, 2010
shes a good mom i knw that
Lol

Nashville, TN

#3 Aug 9, 2012
She's a great mom lol she doesn't have her son and she's pregnant in jail right now and the first post is funny. If u want a slore go ahead n hit that.
taken

United States

#4 Aug 10, 2012
She is nasty and she will sleep with anyone for a pill
nasty

United States

#5 Nov 6, 2012
You got that right that nasty ho will sleep with anybody for a pill. Hell she was with matt lyons and sleeping with his friend and co worker trevor wilds. Hell she tried sleeping with my bf that worked with matt n trevor but he told her right quick that he didnt want her nasty ass.
big guy

Mocksville, NC

#6 Dec 1, 2012
ive know britt and id love to putt 9 in her like i did her mom years ago
Britt

Cosby, TN

#7 Jan 25, 2013
i never get on this site but did just to see if there was anything about me on here which i guess there is! but thanks to who talked good bout me! and whoever wrote this other shit on here i really dont appreciate it! you dont know me or know half of what all went on with everything else and me and matthew either! so please if you cant say anything nice keep your comments to yourself! yes i have done wrong and made mistakes who hasnt? but hAVE definitely came along way and no its not been easy but i have gotten through it all and am now doing very good! been clean for going on 7mths and feel great! and am a mom again to a beautiful lil angel and enjoying every second of every minute of it! and yea i dont have my son right now but am working on getting him back too.....my life is finally coming back together like it should be and ive weanted and not gonnalet people like you bring me back down i promise you that! gonna stay strong and keep going nomatter who or what trys to get in the way!!!! and im sorry you dont have a better life of your own thats why you have me and everyoneelse in your mouth talkin bout them bcuz youhave nthn else better to do!!!! have a nice day:) im better than this pity childish shit
Britt

Cosby, TN

#8 Jan 25, 2013
big guy wrote:
ive know britt and id love to putt 9 in her like i did her mom years ago
may i ask who this is and why you just said that about my mother? that was not necessary!!!!
Jennie

Flint, MI

#9 Jan 25, 2013
This is crazy lol

Since: Jan 13

Flint, MI

#10 Jan 25, 2013
Is this a site jus to talk trash.? Jus tryn to fig this thing out lol but from wat I've seen this Is crazy lol
aklghasf

Newport, TN

#11 Feb 5, 2013
jennie prretty much all it is is to tlk ish n keep drama up n nt on the streets since every1 is to pussi to say it to ppls faces
Carmichael

Lenoir City, TN

#12 Sep 17, 2015
Britt wrote:
i never get on this site but did just to see if there was anything about me on here which i guess there is! but thanks to who talked good bout me! and whoever wrote this other shit on here i really dont appreciate it! you dont know me or know half of what all went on with everything else and me and matthew either! so please if you cant say anything nice keep your comments to yourself! yes i have done wrong and made mistakes who hasnt? but hAVE definitely came along way and no its not been easy but i have gotten through it all and am now doing very good! been clean for going on 7mths and feel great! and am a mom again to a beautiful lil angel and enjoying every second of every minute of it! and yea i dont have my son right now but am working on getting him back too.....my life is finally coming back together like it should be and ive weanted and not gonnalet people like you bring me back down i promise you that! gonna stay strong and keep going nomatter who or what trys to get in the way!!!! and im sorry you dont have a better life of your own thats why you have me and everyoneelse in your mouth talkin bout them bcuz youhave nthn else better to do!!!! have a nice day:) im better than this pity childish shit
Ha yeah right your doing better? How's that going for you now? Seems like your doing so much better that "Now" all of your kids are taken. Maybe one of these days you will straighten up your life but I see that not in the near future. What are you gonna do when mammaw and mommy dies?
Jessica

Hermitage, TN

#13 Sep 19, 2015
Carmichael wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha yeah right your doing better? How's that going for you now? Seems like your doing so much better that "Now" all of your kids are taken. Maybe one of these days you will straighten up your life but I see that not in the near future. What are you gonna do when mammaw and mommy dies?
Don't you think the girl has been through enough. She really is a good person, and she still has here kids last time I heard so just be quiet!!!!
cici

United States

#14 Sep 28, 2015
Idk what to think about her
Cass

La Vergne, TN

#15 Jan 11, 2016
All her kids are in Dcs and she on shooting up meth and sleeping with a married man really good mother my ass dam junkie

Since: Dec 15

Morristown, TN

#16 Jan 12, 2016
Cass wrote:
All her kids are in Dcs and she on shooting up meth and sleeping with a married man really good mother my ass dam junkie
She's not a good mother. If she was she wouldn't be doing the things that she's doing now. She wouldn't be sleeping with a married man and breaking up a marriage and shooting meth.
Cass

La Vergne, TN

#17 Jan 12, 2016
Hell Britney has had fucked every man in Newport for pills now she on meth ladies you better lock your husband up yours might be next instead of being on meth and other women's men she needs to stop having kids she's like a dog in heat she has a baby every yr and is pregnant now with a married man's child sick ass bitch its gonna be a meth baby poor child don't deserve to be born to a worthless mother that she is

Since: Dec 15

Morristown, TN

#18 Jan 12, 2016
Cass wrote:
Hell Britney has had fucked every man in Newport for pills now she on meth ladies you better lock your husband up yours might be next instead of being on meth and other women's men she needs to stop having kids she's like a dog in heat she has a baby every yr and is pregnant now with a married man's child sick ass bitch its gonna be a meth baby poor child don't deserve to be born to a worthless mother that she is
That's sad that she's pregnant by a married man and still shooting meth. She's not a mother at all cause if she was then she wouldn't be doing what she's doing and wouldn't be having a baby by a married man and breaking up a marriage.
shady45

United States

#19 Jan 12, 2016
All true ...Kevin hill is out here telling on folks
shady45

United States

#20 Jan 12, 2016
Damn smell wrote:
<quoted text>
That's sad that she's pregnant by a married man and still shooting meth. She's not a mother at all cause if she was then she wouldn't be doing what she's doing and wouldn't be having a baby by a married man and breaking up a marriage.
Really sad ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
melissa Goddard 19 min Bad girl 9
The Peaceful Few MC (Aug '12) 1 hr Real talk 39
Amy Stanley 1 hr Sam 2
Newport eat up with child molester 1 hr Ray 6
Why newport sucks.... 2 hr Haha 17
Judy holt 2 hr Bad girl 2
skip is a maniac 2 hr Voter 7

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance