First Prev
of 2
Next Last
saddened

Raleigh, NC

#1 Jun 21, 2010
Who is he and what did he have to do with Molly Howard? I saw a post on a website that said he was involved in her death. Can anyone confirm? Is he part of former Sheriff's family?
so sad

United States

#2 Jun 21, 2010
What happened? And were they in the store? This is so sad!
friend

United States

#3 Jun 22, 2010
Yea they were at the store and he picked the gun up to put it away and it went off and shot her it was an accident he tried to help her and called 911 but he couldn't it was a bad thing randy is a really good guy and would do anything for anybody I belive it was an accident.
dunno

Morristown, TN

#4 Jun 22, 2010
which randy is this?
friend

United States

#5 Jun 23, 2010
He is from cosby
saddened

Raleigh, NC

#6 Jun 23, 2010
If this is true, there is no such thing as an accident. At minimum negligent homicide. You never point a gun at a person, even when putting it away, loaded or unloaded. Basic gun safety rules. I hope there is some kind of prosecution. This kind of accident at 2:15 am makes even less sense to me. Why is this being kept quiet when every other death is spread across the newspaper pages and the TV news!!! Fishier than a cheap can of catfood!
friend

United States

#7 Jun 23, 2010
It was in the papper and on the news and yea he is loolking at time it is not every one knows about it.
another friend

White Pine, TN

#8 Jun 23, 2010
I have know Randy his whole life. He has little to no common or book sense. He does not have the intelligence or knowledge to handle a gun in a room alone, much less with people in it. I would have left as soon as I saw him playing with the gun
saddened

Raleigh, NC

#9 Jun 25, 2010
TBI is involved with the investigation, and this Randy Ramsey has not been named a suspect or even mentioned in the media? What is going on? Did he do it? If he did, why is he not being named? Is he related to the ex sheriff or part of some ring of important/powerfull people? Molly needs justice. She was sweet as can be and never hurt anyone or anything. She was tiny and beautiful. Her two beautiful children are without their mother for the rest of their lives. This family needs JUSTICE!!! Tell the public what is going on! This is the 21st century! We have a right to know how the investigation is going, and why!
yep

Avondale Estates, GA

#10 Jun 25, 2010
saddened wrote:
TBI is involved with the investigation, and this Randy Ramsey has not been named a suspect or even mentioned in the media? What is going on? Did he do it? If he did, why is he not being named? Is he related to the ex sheriff or part of some ring of important/powerfull people? Molly needs justice. She was sweet as can be and never hurt anyone or anything. She was tiny and beautiful. Her two beautiful children are without their mother for the rest of their lives. This family needs JUSTICE!!! Tell the public what is going on! This is the 21st century! We have a right to know how the investigation is going, and why!
agree! it kills me that the news is as unreported as it is here. never any details, they only write about something when it first happens with very little detail and never come back and give the rest of any story!
friend

United States

#11 Jun 25, 2010
He is not any related to the sheriff he has taken a lie detector test don't know any out come yet I will try keep u all updated he Said he is going to the big house who knows I will try and finded some more info.
mollyscousin

United States

#12 Jun 25, 2010
some media i've read says it took place at a home and then some at a market??? it was a shotgun..those just don't go off right? and what kinda store has a loaded shotgun layin around...thats a big gun! please continue the prayers for the family.
Late responder

United States

#13 Jun 26, 2010
friend wrote:
He is not any related to the sheriff he has taken a lie detector test don't know any out come yet I will try keep u all updated he Said he is going to the big house who knows I will try and finded some more info.
ThaNK YOU. I was at the funeral yesterday and it broke my heart to se Bo and Remy.
so sad

United States

#14 Jul 1, 2010
I just feel so bad. It was a horrible accident. I feel for the family, kids and randy. This is so sad.. My heart goes out.
SWF 31

Springfield, TN

#15 Jul 1, 2010
I grew up with Randy and I never thought he would turn out the way he did. I gave Randy a ride a couple of months before the shooting happened and all he tryed to do was sell me pills. I also know from a very reliable source that it wasnt an accident they were out drinking at a bar and were fighting. I also know that the place where the shooting took place is a well known drug house in this area. It was all a cover up so they could keep pushing their drugs so some more innocent people can overdose and be kicked to the side like that Molly was. There has been alot of drug ods in this town over the past year and not one thing is being done about it. i GUESS THAT IS COCKE COUNTIES FINEST FOR YOU.
friend

United States

#16 Jul 2, 2010
I know what u mean this whole pill thing is crazy don't make him out to be the pill head if she was with him she done them to and I'm not saying what happened is fine he should pay for it but they both were at a crack/pill store and something should be done about that
SWF 31 wrote:
I grew up with Randy and I never thought he would turn out the way he did. I gave Randy a ride a couple of months before the shooting happened and all he tryed to do was sell me pills. I also know from a very reliable source that it wasnt an accident they were out drinking at a bar and were fighting. I also know that the place where the shooting took place is a well known drug house in this area. It was all a cover up so they could keep pushing their drugs so some more innocent people can overdose and be kicked to the side like that Molly was. There has been alot of drug ods in this town over the past year and not one thing is being done about it. i GUESS THAT IS COCKE COUNTIES FINEST FOR YOU.
mmm

United States

#17 Jul 2, 2010
yes
COSBY GAL

Sevierville, TN

#18 Oct 24, 2010
I know for a fact Randy Ramsey failed the lie detector test.She was shot with a shotgun ,they don't just go off by themseleves,you have to aim ,point and shoot.NOW do you really believe he didn't mean to kill her?He changed the lives of Bo Remy and Randy Howard FOREVER.I know he is in federal holding at this time for other bad things he has done.Now just waiting to hear that they have charged him with the MURDER OF MOLLY HOWARD. I pray he never see's the light of day again.Randy Ramsey and Johnny Grooms need never be free again for all the terrible things they have done.They have destoryed the lives of many,3 people i know forever .......... heartsick!!!!!!!!!
someonewhoknows

Manchester, TN

#19 Nov 9, 2010
just got the word, they got reports back from tbi and charged Ramsey WITH MOLLY'S MURDER thank you Lord!!
cousin

United States

#20 Nov 10, 2010
Thank the Lord! God bless Bo & Remy...those poor babies!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association Game (Feb '10) 21 min BellaRosaLinda 332
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 1 hr Mr dandridge 3,827
polling numbers translated 2 hr HorsePucky 19
has anyone heard of bullards mansion in newport (May '11) 2 hr Hump Hammer 32
Ernie Gray???? 9 hr his cuz 9
homie where you at roaddog said watch you 13 hr nowayitcanbe 13
Outlaws MC 13 hr nowayitcanbe 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages