Next Last
Old school

United States

#1 Jun 4, 2010
Past people who went to edgemont
andrew hurst

Morristown, TN

#2 Jun 5, 2010
i went to edgemont k-8 and i have to say, I had the best times at edgemont, best friends, best memories, funny moments ill never forget, especially mr. nelsons 7th-8th grade split class was crazy! especially when JK ran home so he didnt get a paddlin, lmao, great times!
noahlover

Nashville, TN

#3 Aug 7, 2010
edgemont is a awesome school i have been going dere sience kindergarden and i am in 7 grade right now and i love it but i hate nathan chambers he is soooo mean
edge

United States

#4 Aug 7, 2010
I agree I go to edgemont and MR Chambers is mean! I wish he would leave and scholol would be so much better!
edgemont girl

United States

#5 Aug 7, 2010
Can you please tell me if tommy JO SHelton has a boyfriend? I like her alots but I doent no if she has a bf? Please let me nO
panther boy

Talbott, TN

#6 Aug 7, 2010
Mr. Chambers thinks he is all that. He thinks that everybody likes him, but all my friends think he is a dick. I am going into the eight grade and i can't wait to get out of there because of him. He is a big nosed, power hungry jerk.
xxx

Talbott, TN

#7 Aug 7, 2010
Go Edgemont Football
edgemont

Spartanburg, SC

#8 Aug 23, 2010
i went there 2 and it was fun now my 2 kids go there . but i hate mr chambers 2 he is the biggest dick
ngs brat

United States

#9 Aug 24, 2010
edgemont girl wrote:
Can you please tell me if tommy JO SHelton has a boyfriend? I like her alots but I doent no if she has a bf? Please let me nO
so u mean"edgemont girl" likes a girl? if she has a "boyfriend" she obviously dont like girls.i think tommie jo put this herself.i go to ngs so i dont even kno her but thats what it seems like from here.
edgemont gurl

United States

#10 Aug 24, 2010
No stupid I'm looking for someone that knows her! I'm glad I didn't go to school today, cus you are on here tryn to start trouble
edgemont gurl

United States

#11 Aug 24, 2010
I'm a boy idioltt!
hiiii

Dandridge, TN

#12 Aug 25, 2010
edgemont was great!
JustMe

Newport, TN

#13 Aug 26, 2010
I had Mr. Chambers for freshman algebra during the 2005-2006 school year. He was an awesome teacher. You probably have a problem with him because he expects everyone to behave properly, and doesn't let you behave like a two year old. Just a little advice for those who obviously don't like him you better learn to deal with it now, because their will always be someone you don't like telling you what to do.
are you serious

Morristown, TN

#14 Sep 3, 2010
ngs brat wrote:
<quoted text> so u mean"edgemont girl" likes a girl? if she has a "boyfriend" she obviously dont like girls.i think tommie jo put this herself.i go to ngs so i dont even kno her but thats what it seems like from here.
wtf ok i really dont kno wtf ur talking about and really dont care and fyi this is the first time ive ever been on this website so dont put me on here. have a great day:]
Tara

Knoxville, TN

#15 Sep 13, 2010
andrew hurst wrote:
i went to edgemont k-8 and i have to say, I had the best times at edgemont, best friends, best memories, funny moments ill never forget, especially mr. nelsons 7th-8th grade split class was crazy! especially when JK ran home so he didnt get a paddlin, lmao, great times!
I remember that lol i wasnt in that class but i heard about it i wish i could of been there to see it tho!!! Good Times Good Times i still miss settin in the eighth grade section and pushin Sams head into the wall that was some great times

“Hydrogen Bomb ”

Since: Aug 10

Bikini Atoll, Marshall Islands

#16 Sep 15, 2010
Tara wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember that lol i wasnt in that class but i heard about it i wish i could of been there to see it tho!!! Good Times Good Times i still miss settin in the eighth grade section and pushin Sams head into the wall that was some great times
rofl tara! good times indeed!
winesgirl

Morristown, TN

#17 Sep 16, 2010
i went 2 edge and it was a blast! they have the bes teachas and i am doin good in high skewl 2. quit talkin about my skewl!!!
Dork

Jefferson City, TN

#18 Sep 19, 2010
I went to Edgemont k-8 now im a freshman. I love Edgemont and Mr.Chambers-- He just wants kids to mine like there supposed to, not like there in Kendergarden.. And Mr.Chambers is a good math teacher but not a good principle. But i hate Mrs.Benson and Mrs.Ford -- im sorry but they are bitches :)
liven life

Apopka, FL

#19 Sep 19, 2010
i went to emont an i loved it chambers is a great man he is not a dick he jus wanted da best 4 everyone... he is da only one dat will be there 4 u no matter wat..
angels

Morristown, TN

#20 Sep 19, 2010
Dork wrote:
I went to Edgemont k-8 now im a freshman. I love Edgemont and Mr.Chambers-- He just wants kids to mine like there supposed to, not like there in Kendergarden.. And Mr.Chambers is a good math teacher but not a good principle. But i hate Mrs.Benson and Mrs.Ford -- im sorry but they are bitches :)
yea mrs ford was my first grade teacher and she told me if my mom wud stay out of the bars that i cud maybe be halfway smart. i hav never forgot her sayin that. it wasnt my fault my mom messed up. i hav a good granny tho. that stays in u for years and hurt. i luv Dr. D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suzanna Gorrell (Nov '14) 5 min Just saying 30
I hope you see this 14 min splash 14
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 2 hr Truth hurts 3,509
topix trolls project bums 2 hr donteventhinkaboutit 46
anyone know jason ball 4 hr Curious 2
play day 4 hr splash 3
found out my fiance is a coal burner (Nov '12) 10 hr Joe 98
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages