sleeping with a married man!!!!!

Posted in the Newport Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
such enjoyment

Johnson City, TN

#1 Nov 29, 2011
Have you ever been with a married man it is the most amazing feeling. You can get off in no time just knowing she don't know. It is like a real big adrenaline rush knowing you are being a bad girl. Never done anything hotter in all my life. May be wrong but feels so good.
Confused

Philadelphia, MS

#2 Nov 29, 2011
So your bragging about being with a married man? Then saying getting off cause she don't? Does that mean you are a guy? Haha or is that the line you are being fed by the married man in question? Wow tell us more of your dirty little secrets. Because you call yourself being a bad girl most would call it you being used & makes you a hoho! Unless he is going home with you sounds like you are second choice which isn't first and you should really seek help. I'm sure your just a low self esteem person whom will never ever have anyone that will respect you.
Well Said

Knoxville, TN

#3 Nov 29, 2011
Confused wrote:
So your bragging about being with a married man? Then saying getting off cause she don't? Does that mean you are a guy? Haha or is that the line you are being fed by the married man in question? Wow tell us more of your dirty little secrets. Because you call yourself being a bad girl most would call it you being used & makes you a hoho! Unless he is going home with you sounds like you are second choice which isn't first and you should really seek help. I'm sure your just a low self esteem person whom will never ever have anyone that will respect you.
Thats right sluts sleep with a married man arent much anyways. and too their getting sloppy 2nds from the wife. Which will always be #1.He always come home to the wife.Thats who he wants the most! " Such enjoyment" your just another sloppy ho that more than likely passing STD's around.And maybe whats getting you off is the taste of the wife so remember that the next time you go down on that.Are you gay? do you have a thing for the wife?
Remember

Knoxville, TN

#4 Nov 29, 2011
such enjoyment wrote:
Have you ever been with a married man it is the most amazing feeling. You can get off in no time just knowing she don't know. It is like a real big adrenaline rush knowing you are being a bad girl. Never done anything hotter in all my life. May be wrong but feels so good.
KARMAS a Bitoch
Mistake

Shelbyville, TN

#6 Dec 1, 2011
Ive made my share of mistakes . I cheated with a married man while I was married. Worse decession I had ever made . I felt horriable but after talking to the wife when she called me I realized they were both losers and just feed off of the drama . I had a hard time that I hurt my husband so bad and he was the only innocent person and I broke him . So what ever you think u are doing u need to stop before someone gets hurt. Someone u care about .

I had a really hard time getting over the fact I did this and I had been married 10 years . Now I work everyday to keep my marriage together . To also keep my head straight . All for nothing just a mistake that went 2 far.
Mistake

Shelbyville, TN

#8 Dec 2, 2011
Can you read ? Nothing in that was said anything about threating anyone. You are just plan stupid troublemaker
soSad

United States

#9 Dec 2, 2011
Sounds like some local health care workers that love going after married men because their so low of a person that's only way they feel they can get something from life is to hurt others.
Sadd

United States

#11 Dec 3, 2011
You ho's wont b laughing when you get the gift that keeps on giving that bleach wont kill.

Shelbyville, TN

#12 Dec 3, 2011
Ok you arr an idiot . I don't know a Nikki and the man I was seeing did not go back to his wife he left but they was way 2 much drama. I have a great husband and life I just made a mistake . My whole commit was to say it wasn't worth it ,he wasn't worth it . Not for what Ive had to go through since. I'm sorry everyone makes mistakes. But apparently you are just a worthless piece of crap . So you deserve everything you will get in the end.
here

United States

#13 Dec 3, 2011
Who is the married man?
Mistake

Shelbyville, TN

#14 Dec 3, 2011
Not trying to call a guy out . I don't hate him or want to make his life worse he is already misrable enough and he's a good guy over all . I was just saying its never worth it in the end.
WTH

Morristown, TN

#15 Dec 3, 2011
soSad wrote:
Sounds like some local health care workers that love going after married men because their so low of a person that's only way they feel they can get something from life is to hurt others.
No one has bitten on this one. I suspect someone is JEALOUS. This comment is directed at someone, so just spit it out. Infidelity and adultery aren't limited to the healthcare field, but there is lots more money involved. I would much rather have an affair with a doctor than a used car salesman. By your run-on sentence, but mostly correct grammar, you are probably educated and trying to hide the fact that you are stirring crap on Topix and praying your church doesn't catch you again.. Good luck. My response should help you, soSad.
Santa

United States

#18 Dec 24, 2011
such enjoyment wrote:
You are not just trash but you're topix trash.
wrong

United States

#20 Dec 24, 2011
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has bitten on this one. I suspect someone is JEALOUS. This comment is directed at someone, so just spit it out. Infidelity and adultery aren't limited to the healthcare field, but there is lots more money involved. I would much rather have an affair with a doctor than a used car salesman. By your run-on sentence, but mostly correct grammar, you are probably educated and trying to hide the fact that you are stirring crap on Topix and praying your church doesn't catch you again.. Good luck. My response should help you, soSad.
don't go to church. Don't care what I stir.but sounds like your a health care ho or taking up for one. And that's so sad.):
Jennifer

United States

#21 Dec 25, 2011
Well alot of women sleep with married men. Its awful and very sad. Two of my friends slept with a guy named David and he is married to an old high school friend of mine, Kim. I want to tell her but im not quite sure how too! Lets just hope she leaves the idiot soon! Love ya Miss Kimmy!
Meee

United States

#22 Dec 25, 2011
This is kim whos the friends and wats tha last name of david?
lol

Clinton, TN

#24 Dec 25, 2011
Meee wrote:
This is kim whos the friends and wats tha last name of david?
You think anybody is dumb enough to fall for that. Sure you're Kim. You just happened to be on here right after the other post was made. lol at that.
Meee

United States

#25 Dec 28, 2011
Come on u culdnt wait to post it on topix....so tell me
listening to idiots

United States

#27 Dec 28, 2011
more people destroying others lives
Kim this is probably not your David
broken

United States

#28 Dec 29, 2011
Why women choose to sleep with married men, The world will never kno. Its very sad. You will always be second to the wife. In time thats how your whole life becomes, second at everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Milfs' in cocke county? (Mar '10) 4 min Who cares 50
Rachel Pierce 13 min Nasty 2
ambulance in newport 17 min Dont surprise me 23
Steve Fox (Sep '11) 25 min Showsomedecency 20
giving away teacup Yorkie pups 33 min Sebastian 7
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 1 hr Character counts 5,044
is Ray Snader still dating the tourism director... 1 hr Dan rather 4

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance