Amanda Williamson

Posted in the Newport Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Brian242

Morristown, TN

#1 Oct 4, 2010
Heard she is living in Morristown. She is a homewrecker. Poor Steve how many times has she ran off and left him for another man--it was Russell.
Lacy21

Morristown, TN

#2 Oct 4, 2010
Amanda is a good person. She has made some bad choices.
auntd

Madison, TN

#3 Oct 9, 2010
Brian242 wrote:
Heard she is living in Morristown. She is a homewrecker. Poor Steve how many times has she ran off and left hi m for another man--it was Russell.
i am her aunt and wat the hell do u know aboutr her? and honestly if she did find someone better you go gurl!!!
hahahaha

Newport, TN

#4 Oct 9, 2010
auntd wrote:
<quoted text>i am her aunt and wat the hell do u know aboutr her? and honestly if she did find someone better you go gurl!!!
actually shes the one who brought stevie down! She is a POS! When hes away from her hes such a better person! He needs to find him someone else and let that white trash go and come back and be a father!
Lacy21

Morristown, TN

#5 Oct 14, 2010
You all want to put Amanda down but lets remember when Steve had his heart attack, she is the one who got him to the doctor in time to save his life. You could hear her screaming all over the hospital. When Steve needed his heart medicine that costs $175.00-it was Amanda who worked 20 hours straight and paid for it. Couple weeks ago Steve needed $60.00 for his rent-Amanda gave it to him when he called her. They do love each other. No matter where she is at, she always calls him and makes sure he is fed and took care of. And if Steve wanted to be around his children-he would. That should tell you something-he is a grown man.
haha

United States

#6 Oct 15, 2010
He was a good man until the witch of Newport got ahold of him and drug him down he work and took care of his kids and talk about kids she don't even see her own and the way she makes her money islaying on her back like always if she don't steal your husband she will still everything in your house

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7 Oct 16, 2010
yeah I know who she is and know she cheats on Steve and know whe sells her goose to the mexicans at the motels in morristown and she's a pill head too!
hip

Brainerd, MN

#8 Oct 16, 2010
She has always cheated on him every since they first got together she would do anything for a quarteror some pills
foe

United States

#9 Oct 18, 2010
Lacy21 wrote:
Amanda is a good person. She has made some bad choices.
I don't know were you get she is a good person I went to school with her and then all she was a whore and a backstabber she even tried to sleep with some of the teachers to get her way. Steve would be better off if he never had met her at least he would be with his kids
Lacy21

Morristown, TN

#10 Oct 19, 2010
Yea-you all are jealous cause she has nice things and she isn't a woman lover like some of you all posting shit. Go up to her face and talk shit, since you all have so much hair on your ass!!! You all would post you real names if you werent scared. It is funny as HELL!! She is my girl!!
foe

United States

#11 Oct 20, 2010
Your wrong she does go for girls she sleeps whoever and what ever se was with me and a couple more last night if she is your girl you should have know that the best place for her is back in jail were she belongs
mmm

United States

#12 Oct 20, 2010
Lacy21 wrote:
Yea-you all are jealous cause she has nice things and she isn't a woman lover like some of you all posting shit. Go up to her face and talk shit, since you all have so much hair on your ass!!! You all would post you real names if you werent scared. It is funny as HELL!! She is my girl!!

I don't know were your getting that anyone jealous o a hoe like that and if she has anything nice ahe has stole it thats all she knows how to do I hope they catch her and put her aids butt back in jail
LMFAO

Morristown, TN

#13 Oct 21, 2010
CLBNJCM4EVER wrote:
yeah I know who she is and know she cheats on Steve and know whe sells her goose to the mexicans at the motels in morristown and she's a pill head too!
Hey Chris and Justin, go have a car wreck while drinking and almost kill and innocent person, or better yet be friends with a crack addict. Maybe your teeth will rot out too. LOL
Lacy21

Morristown, TN

#14 Oct 21, 2010
mmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know were your getting that anyone jealous o a hoe like that and if she has anything nice ahe has stole it thats all she knows how to do I hope they catch her and put her aids butt back in jail
Aids--not hardly. Why don't you post your name and learn how to spell you big dumb ass. She is a really good friend of mine and you haven't been around her lately--so back the hell off.
Lacy21

Morristown, TN

#15 Oct 21, 2010
foe wrote:
Your wrong she does go for girls she sleeps whoever and what ever se was with me and a couple more last night if she is your girl you should have know that the best place for her is back in jail were she belongs
It's funny because her and Steve was at my house last night and we had a great time. Get your facts straight next time and have proof before you post duh.
Brian242

Morristown, TN

#16 Oct 21, 2010
Brian242 wrote:
Heard she is living in Morristown. She is a homewrecker. Poor Steve how many times has she ran off and left him for another man--it was Russell.
Does anybody know Russell's last name. I am just curious.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#17 Oct 21, 2010
LMFAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chris and Justin, go have a car wreck while drinking and almost kill and innocent person, or better yet be friends with a crack addict. Maybe your teeth will rot out too. LOL
I don't know who you are but you do not know who I am. I do not know Justin and Chris. But I used to be a patron at waffle house right there beside the mall until I found out from my mexican husband (and I am a female) that he slept with Amanda! Needless to say...DIVORCE! I wouldn't touch him or her with someone else's 10 foot pecker!
LMFAO

Morristown, TN

#18 Oct 23, 2010
CLBNJCM4EVER wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who you are but you do not know who I am. I do not know Justin and Chris. But I used to be a patron at waffle house right there beside the mall until I found out from my mexican husband (and I am a female) that he slept with Amanda! Needless to say...DIVORCE! I wouldn't touch him or her with someone else's 10 foot pecker!
Whatever yea right
mmm

Brainerd, MN

#19 Oct 24, 2010
You think she is your friend just wait she is a user she will backstab you before you know it she even slept with people in jail just to get her way. Every since she came in Steve's life she has broughthim down. I know she has an std because she gave it to my brother
Amanda Williamson

Morristown, TN

#20 Oct 25, 2010
mmm wrote:
You think she is your friend just wait she is a user she will backstab you before you know it she even slept with people in jail just to get her way. Every since she came in Steve's life she has broughthim down. I know she has an std because she gave it to my brother
You know what, we can really care less about things on this web site. It is really funny because low life people have nothing better to do than sit at home on there big fat asses and talk about us. We do not have to explain anything to anybody. Steve and I mind our own business and we don't bother anyone. I do not have any STD's, so unless you are my doctor, you don't know what you are talking about. So all of his family can kiss our ass. Why do you think he does not call or come around you?? Use some common sense for a change. I think that it is so funny that his family wants to talk trash but yet that can't even post there name. Do me a favor and worry about yourself instead of us-because we are doing great. And not to mention that Steve and I are pregnant again and we are going to have another beautiful baby. And as far as jail goes, how would you know anything about that. Maybe we could get you for slander and you can see how you like it for yourself!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min miss tuffet 152,420
English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 6 min EMFCguru 1,777
what about dcs just coming to your home (Apr '10) 11 min Sam 126
best custody lawyer 22 min depends 4
why do women ask for a real men?? 2 hr How it is 4
Big roosters problem 3 hr SAD 4
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr WTH 9,478

Newport Jobs

Newport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Newport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Newport

Personal Finance