Buddy ball bar

Since: Jan 11

newport tn

#50 Jan 29, 2012
Whitney Hannah wrote:
That's my lastname, I'm just starting shiz, bc they kicked me out. I'm a junkie also
I dont really thinnk this surprises anyone, If this really is Whitney PLEASE GET SOME HELP.
ur a joke

Knoxville, TN

#51 Jan 29, 2012
Whitney Hannah wrote:
Look i got something for all you pillheads and i know brittany nasty ass mcgraw is talking smack on here so bit** i got something for you thats a promise take it to the back ill rock your nasty.a** so try me warts carrying whor* so get some you want to talk smack to my little cousin im stepping in now so watch your back sl**
GROW A PAIR FIRST !!!!!!!
lol

Morristown, TN

#52 Jan 29, 2012
Whitney Hannah wrote:
Look i got something for all you pillheads and i know brittany nasty ass mcgraw is talking smack on here so bit** i got something for you thats a promise take it to the back ill rock your nasty.a** so try me warts carrying whor* so get some you want to talk smack to my little cousin im stepping in now so watch your back sl**
lol you make no scence at all and how do you know shes talkin shit i dont see her name on here any were. i do beleve your just mad because your getting made fun of.so how about you just get off topix and go snort your pills...
whitney

United States

#53 Jan 30, 2012
Ok i dont know who that other whitney is but in the one trying to close this trashy place down sorry dont do pill or any other kind of drugs so try again im 46 and i will be there friday and saturday so see you guys there time to close it down
Whitney

Santa Barbara, CA

#56 Jan 31, 2012
I heard 4 yrs that lil buds wife Not saying any names but has slept with his papaw for many many years for money..now that is gross!
mane ole mane 78

United States

#59 Feb 3, 2012
some people never grow up it seems ....buddys is a good place to kick it ,the regulars are crazy ... And yea all bars have'' trash'' aka pill heads.. in them but they call that customers they pay.... and heck I seen the bartender throw my little cuzn out twice for tryn to sneak in .... i just thank some people need to get a life and grow up an stop worring about a bar...... Just sayn ..........oh the pool tournment on thursday nites buy ns 5 bucks winna takes all....
b4tn

United States

#60 Feb 9, 2012
Herd he sold the place out to some young dude by the name of Jay Lowe.Hope they keep it the same
FATBOYBEEFY

United States

#61 Feb 9, 2012
Iv not been on in a while holy shizz nit at the shat talkin look lets make an appointment for all of USS to be there and we will get to the bottom of this miss Whitney ill bring my ID I bet im 21 hahaha so when and were bring ur son to ill slide him under a couple of cars see if he can count mufflers
brittle king

United States

#62 Feb 10, 2012
So is the place that is going to be Jody Lowes?
Omg

United States

#63 Feb 10, 2012
How the hell did Jody Lowe get brought up in this crap, he ain't got nothing to do with Buddy's..he is opening up tonite at the ole tin can off Cosby hwy, trying to get a decent bar going in this county..ppl in this town are so damn ignorant, and all it takes is a few to get shit twisted and stirred till its one big mess or a whole lot of nothing but lies..get a clue or know what your talking about before you start throwing names up in the air..
pegleg jr

Maryville, TN

#64 Feb 15, 2012
ur a joke wrote:
<quoted text>First thing is I don't go there, second I don't do drugs. If you have all this proof then CCSD, TBI, or ATF would have it padlocked. I don't believe if your were helping these angencies they would allow or want you on here spouting "They're going down" like a complete dumbass. If your hanging in places like that then your not a credible witness. And are you going to come down to Knoxville and take all those places down , I think not. Stopping underage drinking starts with the parents.
Whitney, you're just a dumb ass.
jjd

United States

#65 Feb 15, 2012
Jlos place was very crowded this past weekend
For Real

United States

#66 Feb 17, 2012
Whitney wrote:
I heard 4 yrs that lil buds wife Not saying any names but has slept with his papaw for many many years for money..now that is gross!
Thats no secret eeeeeeverybody knows that. Who hasnt she screwd!! Your talking about teresa,right?
redneckin

Sevierville, TN

#67 Feb 17, 2012
dear whitney i think it was you i seen out back with a big dick in your mouth wasent it, lmmfao
uright

United States

#68 Feb 18, 2012
Whitney wrote:
Yeparooni! Your rite! And Tabatha lil Jays wife to!
sorry asses

Sevierville, TN

#69 Feb 18, 2012
Why would they lock them up they bring them the supplies of drugs to sell and then lock them up The sellers sell to the law then the law sells to the inmates Good ole Boy rules
anonymous

United States

#70 Feb 19, 2012
no they dont let neone in under age just ask Matt lane he's got threw out a bunch while I was there and a few weeks ago they were checking I.d.s at the door and my best friend couldn't get in BC she didn't have her I.d. I like that place and that's where I go when I do get out of the house I think it is a great establishment so if it was gonna get closed down it would've already so stop running your dumb*** mouth your just sum dumb c*nt that don't know wat your fuckin talking about...!!!!
Please

United States

#71 Feb 22, 2012
FATBOYBEEFY wrote:
Iv not been on in a while holy shizz nit at the shat talkin look lets make an appointment for all of USS to be there and we will get to the bottom of this miss Whitney ill bring my ID I bet im 21 hahaha so when and were bring ur son to ill slide him under a couple of cars see if he can count mufflers
Beefy you won't do shit but run your suck what you going to do run to your mommy because that's all you ever do and I wish you would touch my cousin because that would be the end of your fat nasty ass go take a bath you stick you ugly S.O.B
Teabagn

United States

#72 Feb 22, 2012
For Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats no secret eeeeeeverybody knows that. Who hasnt she screwd!! Your talking about teresa,right?
Yea reckin..
TeaBagN

Hayesville, NC

#73 Feb 22, 2012
For Real wrote:
<quoted text>
eewwwwwwwww!! who'D wanna date an old man?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association Game (Feb '10) 41 min Midnight Rose 331
Ernie Gray???? 1 hr his cuz 9
polling numbers translated 2 hr Country 17
has anyone heard of bullards mansion in newport (May '11) 3 hr Beatemtoit 31
homie where you at roaddog said watch you 5 hr nowayitcanbe 13
Outlaws MC 6 hr nowayitcanbe 29
Olivia Williams 7 hr misty 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages