wreck on 25/70 last night

wreck on 25/70 last night

Posted in the Newport Forum

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 24, 2010
i heard that michael gibson wrecked towards dandridge last night and was in bad shape. does anybody know what happened or if he is okay?
yep

Avondale Estates, GA

#2 Jul 24, 2010
I heard the same thing this morning. I heard he is at UT but the person I talked to didnt know anything else.
LULU

Oak Ridge, TN

#3 Jul 24, 2010
Yes he did. Rough shape.
sBG

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Jul 24, 2010
He is in UT. He broke his neck, femur, and pelvis. He's suppost to have surgery if he hasn't already. The drs have him sedated. But that's all I've heard. He's a wonderful person and I hate that this has happened! Everybody please keep him in your prayers!!! Michael I love you and you'll always be in my thoughts and prayers!!!! Get well soon babe!!
really

Houston, TX

#5 Jul 24, 2010
you talking about michael gibson that used to work at mapco? that sucks i hope everything works out good for him!

anyone know how it happened? was he alone? single car accident? what was he in?
Friend

Jefferson City, TN

#6 Jul 24, 2010
He was alone,and yes it was a single car accident however after he wrecked and was thrown from his car another car came and hit his car which was on its top in the road. He does know where he is and is oriented except for the fact that he doesnt remember what caused him to wreck.He is in recovery at UT they just placed a rod in his leg to help realign his hip and broken femur.His neck will not require and surgical procedure and is expected to heal on its own. Please keep him in your prayers as he has a long road of recovery ahead!
Lindsey

Morristown, TN

#7 Jul 24, 2010
Is the Michael Gibson you are talking about around 29 years old? I know him and I want to know. He also lives in Newport and works for a company that is working on the rock slide in NC.
Friend

Jefferson City, TN

#8 Jul 25, 2010
yes its the same michael gibson.
Mandy

Knoxville, TN

#9 Jul 25, 2010
Has anyone heard anything?
yep

Avondale Estates, GA

#10 Jul 26, 2010
i heard he is doing some better but still in BAD shape. hes prob. going to be in the hospital for a while.
Roo

United States

#11 Jul 26, 2010
I went n seen him! Everyone pls continue yah keep Gibson in yur prayers!
Jillian

United States

#12 Jul 27, 2010
He's doing really well and is in good spirits. Hopefully, we'll get him home soon and have him on a speedy road to recovery. Thanks for everyones' thoughts and prayers! No worries, can't keep a good Biscuit down :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Messer n bro Ronald Taylor (Dec '13) 12 min Ashleys family 20
Nurse at BHCC (May '10) 17 min masquerade 38
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 1 hr bfl 3,986
Anyone know anything about Jackie ballinger and... 3 hr the man 5
heather stokley 4 hr Hadthat 8
Popular in high school 5 hr whothehellcares- 2
dr hood 8 hr nobodys business 5

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance