New Pizza Place
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hungry

Monterey, TN

#1 Oct 12, 2012
Saw there is a new pizza place opening up beside Cracker Barrell. Sounds good. I love pizza. Hope their prices are reasonable.
Whatever

Morristown, TN

#3 Oct 16, 2012
Opened yesterday, whose been there and tried it?
mee

United States

#4 Oct 16, 2012
I went yesterday. It was good :)
mll

Knoxville, TN

#5 Oct 17, 2012
I have went there twice now. Its pretty good the only bad thing is they dont wear gloves or hair nets. also one of the guys making the pizza doe wrote something down with a pen then started touching the doe again which is really nasty
Pat

United States

#6 Oct 17, 2012
Long wait to get our food. Food was average. I noticed the absence of hair nets and gloves as well. Got my friend's order wrong but did make another pizza for her.
PIZZAFACE

Morristown, TN

#7 Oct 17, 2012
give em time they just opened, i remember when sagebrush first opened and it sucked at first, they will have to get a little practice in,but hey we always have the pizza hut
Ifimaysay

Sumter, SC

#8 Oct 18, 2012
If you really like pizza you need to try one from Smileys . They are really good!
think

United States

#9 Oct 18, 2012
PIZZAFACE wrote:
give em time they just opened, i remember when sagebrush first opened and it sucked at first, they will have to get a little practice in,but hey we always have the pizza hut
You only have one time to make a first impression. When you first open is when you should have your game together. Considering there are 3 new restaurants opening right now. Brooklyn, Smileys, and Top Fuel. And each one has a counterpart that is already successful. Brookly will have to compete with Milano's, Smileys and Top Fuel will be competeing with Knuckle Heads and The Sunset Grille. People won't go bakc if it is bad the first time. They will go to an already established favorite.
Thinking

United States

#10 Oct 18, 2012
McDonads doesn't wear gloves. Neither do any of the other pizza places.
news

Jackson, MS

#11 Oct 18, 2012
Wow I didn't know that! At least u can SEE the Brooklyn guys.
Thinking wrote:
McDonads doesn't wear gloves. Neither do any of the other pizza places.
sad to say

United States

#12 Oct 18, 2012
But today's lunch was poor in taste and took too long to the table. We will hope they improve won't we? About six folks cooking and behind the counter and we want to keep them working.
Whatever

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Oct 18, 2012
sad to say wrote:
But today's lunch was poor in taste and took too long to the table. We will hope they improve won't we? About six folks cooking and behind the counter and we want to keep them working.
If you cant say something nice, keep your mouth shut. People like you are what tarnishes good business trying to provide jobs. Give them a chance to workout the bugs and stop being so dang punitive. Do you live in a glass house.
sad to say

United States

#14 Oct 18, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>If you cant say something nice, keep your mouth shut. People like you are what tarnishes good business trying to provide jobs. Give them a chance to workout the bugs and stop being so dang punitive. Do you live in a glass house.
Put your glasses on and read it again. Said I hope they do better and we can keep the people employed. Never easy opening a new restaurant. Takes a little settling in. And if it tasted poorly then that is my opinion and that's what it tasted like to me. Will certainly try them again down the road but not because of your silly comments.
Whatever

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Oct 18, 2012
sad to say wrote:
<quoted text>
Put your glasses on and read it again. Said I hope they do better and we can keep the people employed. Never easy opening a new restaurant. Takes a little settling in. And if it tasted poorly then that is my opinion and that's what it tasted like to me. Will certainly try them again down the road but not because of your silly comments.
Any way you word that, it is still a negative comment. It does not matter where the opinion comes from....and you put it on Topix.
sad to say

United States

#16 Oct 18, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Any way you word that, it is still a negative comment. It does not matter where the opinion comes from....and you put it on Topix.
You are correct. I will own my opinion and you yours. I put mine here as you did. The next time I eat there I hope that my opinion is glowing. I'll let you know.
think again

United States

#17 Oct 19, 2012
think wrote:
<quoted text>You only have one time to make a first impression. When you first open is when you should have your game together. Considering there are 3 new restaurants opening right now. Brooklyn, Smileys, and Top Fuel. And each one has a counterpart that is already successful. Brookly will have to compete with Milano's, Smileys and Top Fuel will be competeing with Knuckle Heads and The Sunset Grille. People won't go bakc if it is bad the first time. They will go to an already established favorite.
You forgot the new wing place.
marcus welby

Morristown, TN

#18 Oct 19, 2012
gloves dont kill people bears kill people
Mee

Morristown, TN

#19 Oct 20, 2012
Their pizza is really good. I ordered a calzone from there and it was basically empty. I dont reccomend their calzones.
0LD SCHOOL

Morristown, TN

#20 Oct 20, 2012
I SAW ELVIS EATIN THERE
Black

Newport, TN

#21 Oct 25, 2012
dough*
mll wrote:
I have went there twice now. Its pretty good the only bad thing is they dont wear gloves or hair nets. also one of the guys making the pizza doe wrote something down with a pen then started touching the doe again which is really nasty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Right before election 9 min VotesOnly 5
tRump Thread Disappeared 43 min fact 2
Dereck Raines and Missy Lane 7 hr Question your mot... 12
True or false 8 hr Brad D 2
lindsey ellison (May '13) 14 hr Get it straight 18
Julia Jones....the Appalacian Deep Throat (Feb '17) 15 hr Julia Jones 63
Babyd 18 hr Lollollol 2

Newport Jobs

Personal Finance

Newport Mortgages