Who is the finest man at Sonoco Papermill

Posted in the Newport Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just saying

Duluth, GA

#1 Dec 27, 2012
Here is the top ten
1. Bill Mcmahan
2. Charlie A
3. Tim Marion
4. Matt Lane
5. Ricky Haney
6. Mike Leatherwood
7. Dustin Williamson
8. Donnie Rae
9. Craig G
10. Big Bad Barger
Just correcting

Morristown, TN

#2 Dec 27, 2012
Just gonna clear something up!! The finest MAN at Sonoco is Matt Lane !! If your gonna post at least get your facts straight!
Just sayin

Newport, TN

#3 Dec 27, 2012
Oh you know Matt is, the man makes 2 babies with one try!!
sooner

Charlotte, NC

#4 Dec 28, 2012
None of the above its definetly BOXCAR
curious

Asheville, NC

#5 Dec 28, 2012
who's hot in IPD
sooner

Charlotte, NC

#6 Dec 28, 2012
No one since jay womac left
2 Cents

Jefferson City, TN

#7 Dec 28, 2012
Just saying wrote:
Here is the top ten
1. Bill Mcmahan
2. Charlie A
3. Tim Marion
4. Matt Lane
5. Ricky Haney
6. Mike Leatherwood
7. Dustin Williamson
8. Donnie Rae
9. Craig G
10. Big Bad Barger
LOL @ Mike Leatherwood. The bar must be set pretty low at Sonoco.
Just saying

White Pine, TN

#8 Dec 28, 2012
Just correcting wrote:
Just gonna clear something up!! The finest MAN at Sonoco is Matt Lane !! If your gonna post at least get your facts straight!
This just has to be Markiela!
Markeila

Morristown, TN

#9 Dec 28, 2012
Lol what a list!!! Bill???? Charlie??? Idk who Tim is., but I'm pretty sure Matt would come in 1st on this list wAyyyyyyyy before you guys!! So I'm guessing Bill or Charlie came up with this. Gave me a pretty good laugh. Keep it up boys. And spell my name right next time! Lol
safety 1st

Charlotte, NC

#10 Dec 28, 2012
I think its itty bitty barger
the truth

White Pine, TN

#11 Dec 28, 2012
Markeila wrote:
Lol what a list!!! Bill???? Charlie??? Idk who Tim is., but I'm pretty sure Matt would come in 1st on this list wAyyyyyyyy before you guys!! So I'm guessing Bill or Charlie came up with this. Gave me a pretty good laugh. Keep it up boys. And spell my name right next time! Lol
I agree with Markeila
hisex

Morristown, TN

#12 Dec 28, 2012
Biscuit
sooner

Charlotte, NC

#13 Dec 28, 2012
Someone told me biscuit had an ingrown penis
hisex

Morristown, TN

#14 Dec 28, 2012
I dont think so.. He is just fine in the penis department and he can use it very well....
sooner

Charlotte, NC

#15 Dec 28, 2012
I was on theother shower with him after work and. i ask him how long it had been since he had saw his thang and he replied "a long time " and i said why dont you diet and then he said " why what color is it now "
paper towel man

Newport, TN

#16 Dec 28, 2012
I like Chuck!
hisex

Morristown, TN

#17 Dec 28, 2012
sooner wrote:
I was on theother shower with him after work and. i ask him how long it had been since he had saw his thang and he replied "a long time " and i said why dont you diet and then he said " why what color is it now "
Like I said he DOES NOT have a problem in that department he makes me scream every time..
sooner

Albemarle, NC

#18 Dec 28, 2012
hisex wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said he DOES NOT have a problem in that department he makes me scream every time..
cause hes on top and you are gasping for air

Since: Nov 12

Lexington, NC

#19 Dec 31, 2012
i heard they was going to make a calendar.....
sooner

Greer, SC

#20 Dec 31, 2012
I heard that his file at the health dept. is thicker than a sunday knoxville news sentinel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
appalachian outlaws show 30 min the one and only 7
Hartford 33 min Some Help Please 2
Redlights 1 hr Truth too 2
pregant drug users 1 hr The Law 5
Janice Shropshire 3 hr Know her 2
snow snow and more snow 4 hr Deep Pockets 13
I need a pill 12 hr Jimi 21
Newport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Newport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:17 am PST

NBC Sports 9:17AM
Michael Roos announces retirement
Bleacher Report 9:36 AM
Titans OT Roos Announces Retirement After 10 Seasons
Yahoo! Sports 9:46 AM
Titans left tackle Michael Roos retires after 10 seasons
ESPN12:52 PM
Source: Hardy eyes immediate reinstatement
Yahoo! Sports 3:35 PM
Agent: Panthers' Hardy seeking reinstatement from NFL