Paul

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Emma runnin around here with those damn green rollers in her hair diggin at that fat ass of hers thought she had something besides a trail of brown stuff from her ass to her puss.Ima send her on down the road if she dont stop screamin waivin that plum biscuit roller instead of makin me some darn plump biscuits.ah wonda came out her last night wantin some butter for rubertha.I gots a little mad.I sent hur back over younder with a hard on for r____ubertha.
gene

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

I just want everbady to no that emma pass away mondy nite at her brother house in sneedvile tn. Aparntly she was playin kick ball with his naighbors and she fell on the concreek. The atopsy report say she died of a real bad bruse to her knee. I hartbroken but her is in a beter place. She is with the loard and she wachin over all of us from the sky with Jesus and loard and angles and Mary and aberham and Romans and leviticus. I can fill her wachin me type this coment rite now. Let me alone emma. Your dead now and it time to go tord the lite and be with your savoir.
gene

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Today I dig up Emma's body and I goin a cremake it and spred the ashes thru my prostake. Rip emma. Pray for me dring this difcult tim.
Lonnie

Carlisle, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

I hate to ask but I met a girl like you described just the other day. Is that possible? She sure was nice. If you know what I mean.
gene

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Lonnie wrote:
I hate to ask but I met a girl like you described just the other day. Is that possible? She sure was nice. If you know what I mean.
Lonnie theys onely one oter woman in this world like emma and her name is natalie. She a vury vury specail woman.
She lot a year yonger than me but I woud steel like to drill my boner in to her slippy slappy coin slot and make her sqirt her cologen on my beerd. I miss emma but now I got specail fillins in my ballsak for this oter gril name a natalie. Dont you be insiniating that she a drity hore ether or I will hunt you down and let leonard play with your dick and balls.
Lonnie

Carlisle, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

I wouldn't never ever say anything bad about Natalie. She said she wanted to make me smile to the moon and back. She said she was working. I guess she works for the State because I met her at the rest stop off I-40. I don't guess the state has a dress code but she sure was nice.
gene

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

thanks you for respictin her lonnie. I dont no what her job is but she can make you reel happy for a shiney fitty sent peace. She a fine lady and i wont you to have her lonnie cos I to old to plese her witout my dam boner pills. i just cant keep it hard no more an them pills is espinsive
Lonnie

Carlisle, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Truth be told that she wakes me up down there and just the thought makes me leak some before I can even see the old boy rising. I think I seen her as I turned into walmart. Right on the corner next to Wendys.
gene

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Be shore and try one a her rimjobs. I garntee you it be the best you ever have. Personly I like to start off wit one a her rimjobs before i get my fanger wet. Thay help git my dong edict to.
Lonnie

Carlisle, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Im not sure about a rim job. My truck is pretty clean and don't have much rust. Ill have to see if she will go dancing with me. I just don't know where to take her. Ok then.
gene

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

lonnie now rimjob mean that lik your anul rectim ass whole til you perduce sperim. if you wont a take her some were reel speshal then take her to a merl hagerd consert. she will danse at the consert
Lonnie

Carlisle, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Heard there was some good old karoke bar around here. May halfta take her their to sang some songs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 92 of92
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Newport Forum right now

Search the Newport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min TN Voter 138,777
whos the hottest girls at mcds? (Nov '10) 2 hr duh 10
Who is the best man around for some loven 4 hr To the Women of Newport 18
dogs missing 6 hr julia 2
Roby James snitches on Tera Keller and Travis W... 8 hr All about the truth 1
Where is the can crew at today 8 hr trashy 5
Moore, Principal at CCHS 8 hr nope 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Newport Jobs

•••