Emma's Boyfrind
clarence

White Pine, TN

#63 Nov 5, 2012
Emma who? is this about emma Townsend?
sffic

Orlando, FL

#64 Nov 5, 2012
Oh damn, they're still at it. Got me laughing so damn hard it hurts :) it truly is sad and I hope all parties involved find peace. Topix is not the place to be posting your family/love/personal problems for everyone around to read. Good luck with these issues.
laffatu

United States

#65 Nov 6, 2012
Mooooo
gene

White Pine, TN

#66 Nov 6, 2012
laffatu wrote:
Mooooo
Stop this roy don't be doin this
ROFL

White Pine, TN

#67 Nov 7, 2012
This is the most messed up crap I've ever read, but I have laughed til I can't breathe. Wtf!?! Gene needs to write and publish his autobiography. I'd buy it!
sffic

Orlando, FL

#68 Nov 7, 2012
ROFL wrote:
This is the most messed up crap I've ever read, but I have laughed til I can't breathe. Wtf!?! Gene needs to write and publish his autobiography. I'd buy it!
Lmao.. I agree :)
Lol

Ashburn, VA

#69 Nov 7, 2012
This is the funniest thread I've ever read. Are these people serious? I nearly pissed my pants
Lol

Ashburn, VA

#70 Nov 7, 2012
gene wrote:
<quoted text>
alls I no is that I not hardly even close to been old enogh for a dam nuresing home and that all you peopels crule real bad and that I love emma but I tard a shoutin my love for her just so yons can laugh an hoot and holer bout how yons say I unedecated and old. I onely in my sixtys and I get arond real good and I work ever day sence I was 12 yer old and I work like a dam borowed mule to. I mite not have much book lernin cause I had a qit school when I 13 to work but I ant nevery ask for nothing form nobady and I ant nevery used a dime a welfare and fodstamp. So I don't thank I to bad a person. I just like a good lady to stroke on my limp meat and I like to play with her putty tat and make her have greesy orgasams on my otoman. One time I made the late imogene mccroy sqirt out stuff form her piss hole from the delitt I give her and she farted but I didn't mind to much. Also I love the Lard jesus
The last few sentences on this post made me laugh til I quit breathing. This can't be real.
sffic

Orlando, FL

#71 Nov 8, 2012
Don't know if it's real or not but hope they keep going.. Really funny sh!t
gene

White Pine, TN

#72 Nov 9, 2012
My felings is real hurt and my hart is braken. Emma come back to me and then she leave me agan but she rite me a leter and it was so hart worming. kiss my fat ass roy but leonard you my brother and stick togither thro thick an thin. come over tomorow and we will gril some dearstakes and make prank phone calls to peopel form our church just like ole tims. And brang your bajammas so you can spend nite and also we will give ech other make overs and play my new wii dansing game and we will go to morstown mall.
Lol

White Pine, TN

#73 Nov 10, 2012
gene wrote:
My felings is real hurt and my hart is braken. Emma come back to me and then she leave me agan but she rite me a leter and it was so hart worming. kiss my fat ass roy but leonard you my brother and stick togither thro thick an thin. come over tomorow and we will gril some dearstakes and make prank phone calls to peopel form our church just like ole tims. And brang your bajammas so you can spend nite and also we will give ech other make overs and play my new wii dansing game and we will go to morstown mall.
Gene, I sure do hope you and Leonard get your differences worked out. Sounds like an exciting sleepover you have planned.
Laffatu

United States

#74 Nov 12, 2012
Mooooo! Hows emma I sen her sunday
gene

White Pine, TN

#75 Nov 12, 2012
roy you a possy and a jurk. so is deb. deb a fatso ass to cos I see her up at shonneys last week puttin macroni sald in her purse and some roles and chickin leg to.
justsayn
#76 Nov 12, 2012
If u start posting nasty n vulger things on topix..what do u expect?! People will cut u to the bone with words! Besides you'all sound way too old to even be on a computer lol! Go sit n ur rocking chair n hush!
gene

White Pine, TN

#77 Nov 12, 2012
justsayn wrote:
If u start posting nasty n vulger things on topix..what do u expect?! People will cut u to the bone with words! Besides you'all sound way too old to even be on a computer lol! Go sit n ur rocking chair n hush!
I cut my new girlfrend to the bone last nite but not with words. with my pennis. Emma probaly jelos but see if I care.
Paul

United States

#78 Nov 13, 2012
Emma said she not jelus she got me to play with that purty cat.She just love mine 2 inch penis So you hav fun with the new brod she next.
gene

White Pine, TN

#79 Nov 13, 2012
Paul wrote:
Emma said she not jelus she got me to play with that purty cat.She just love mine 2 inch penis So you hav fun with the new brod she next.
You can have emma paul but you ant gettin nowere near roburta. she telld me that your pennis is so littel it look like a tic tac cos you tryd to pork her sister wonda and your ass whole rectim smell like roys sperum.
Paul

Winder, GA

#81 Nov 14, 2012
Oh pur gene I had roburta this mornin her puss smelt so bad I had too put a close pin over my nos.Tell er too wash that nasty skunk.wonda liked mines tic tac and the way I moved my tongue around in there.gots the smell caus all your women want me and they making me smell like sewer.Yous don't smell too good either gene.Tell roburta those fat rolls is sexy on her.I like my roburta.She mine now.I need some gravy for mines biscuits send her fat ass back over here.
gene

White Pine, TN

#82 Nov 14, 2012
Paul wrote:
Oh pur gene I had roburta this mornin her puss smelt so bad I had too put a close pin over my nos.Tell er too wash that nasty skunk.wonda liked mines tic tac and the way I moved my tongue around in there.gots the smell caus all your women want me and they making me smell like sewer.Yous don't smell too good either gene.Tell roburta those fat rolls is sexy on her.I like my roburta.She mine now.I need some gravy for mines biscuits send her fat ass back over here.
hay paul you orta taist roburtas possy and butt gravy. It soooo good and make my mowth and pennis water and leak onto my dennim trowsers. Mmmmm buddy her make the sweatest gravy a man coud ask for. Paul we are vury vury lucky mans ant we? I dip my sawsage in her gravy and she squill like the fatass hawg she is. I like em big girls sense I brakes up with emma cos she got a drity and crusty and sorey kittykat.
gene

White Pine, TN

#83 Nov 14, 2012
Paul be vury carful messin round with wonda cos she gived my weenie some diseses. I got scurvy and rickits form her on the end of my ding dong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rebekah Ball 56 min Heard 2 9
Julie owenby 1 hr Whoot 8
Boycott the Plain Talk newspaper! (Nov '10) 2 hr Uknowits funny 22
ray ray jacob 2 hr Ray ray 16
Julia 4 hr not a pedo 11
How Ignorant Hillbillies are ruining America!! 4 hr Ragu 25
Conagra (Apr '15) 4 hr Michael 9

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance