Emma's Boyfrind
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Emma

Van Nuys, CA

#1 Oct 25, 2012
My girk frind likes alot weenies ecept for mine, she lick my brothers balls win i walked in on them in the barn.
Laffatu

United States

#2 Oct 25, 2012
Is ur bro a cow
gene

White Pine, TN

#3 Oct 25, 2012
Emma wrote:
My girk frind likes alot weenies ecept for mine, she lick my brothers balls win i walked in on them in the barn.
Don't be doin this leonard you know that emma with me now so don't be startin this craps about emma. She say she don't love you no more and you mistret her and rape her when she pass out on pills and you never been good to her. And damn right she lick my balls and she lick my dick and my hole to. You better take her name off this trashy websit.
Laffatu

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2012
Sounds lik she just the right kind of trash for this websites tell us more abt the bal likin
Emma

Van Nuys, CA

#5 Oct 25, 2012
She told me last nite win i was ating her that i were the only man for her and she sad she was drunk on cough sirp that made her do that with you Earl,,,ant that your real name...No he ant no cow, just as big as one...hhhhhhaaaaaa.

Since: Jun 12

Nashville, TN

#6 Oct 25, 2012
This is better than Days of our lives!!
gene

White Pine, TN

#7 Oct 25, 2012
Emma wrote:
She told me last nite win i was ating her that i were the only man for her and she sad she was drunk on cough sirp that made her do that with you Earl,,,ant that your real name...No he ant no cow, just as big as one...hhhhhhaaaaaa.
you better shut your damn mouth leonard you hear me? i tell you i got a tyriod problem and you think it funny i so fat. you dont worry bout me puttin my for real name on here. and whosever said emma is trash i will punch you in the belly. leonard you took everthing desent away from emma becase she lost her virgny to you. and then you got her hoked on pills n cough srip n musle raxers and put it up her but hole til it bleed real bad and she thougt she started her peroid. remember that. i bet you do. you sick bastrid! leonard she was onely 47 year old when that happen and she still remember it ever day of her live. and i want to clear up that she was suckin on my balls in the smoke house and not the barn so whoevery said i was a cow that dont even make sense. leonard she might suck your balls last nite and tonite but she will be suckin my balls and my rod for every more and she dont love you. leonard she told me she dispise you and your evilnes and you have made her hart very trobled and heavy. i allways been real good to emma and she my frist love leonard and mommy would roll over in her grave if she know how you was livin. you been startin porblems on the inernet web every sense you got that anroid phone from straigt talk. you better not say another dang word leonard.
gene

White Pine, TN

#8 Oct 25, 2012
Laffatu wrote:
Sounds lik she just the right kind of trash for this websites tell us more abt the bal likin
is this you roy? roy if this is you then you better watch what you say cause i no where you workin at now up there in gatilburg.
Laffatu

United States

#9 Oct 25, 2012
Mooo! Cow kant spll
gene

White Pine, TN

#10 Oct 25, 2012
Laffatu wrote:
Mooo! Cow kant spll
you better shut your mouth I know this is you roy. roy you have allways been a ass ho to me ever sense you live in bybee
Laffatu

United States

#11 Oct 25, 2012
Gess agn not roy mooooo mooooo
gene

White Pine, TN

#12 Oct 25, 2012
Your a lier roy I no this is you. Better shut hell up stop callin me a damn moooo mooooo. You no I got tyrod problem. You called me a cow at hazel branchs house a few year a go. Emma fingring my ass rectil hole rite now so don't make me upset or I wont be able to sqirt.. How you like it if I told deb bout that weekend in Hartford? Huh bet you get scared now you little puss.
Laffatu

White Pine, TN

#14 Oct 25, 2012
gene wrote:
Roy everbody no about that weekend in hartford when you got effed in the A by james dentons oldest boy. You dang fagit.
Ya this is roy and I very sorry for been mean to you. I think you are very atractive man and you deserf Emma more then Leonard. I so sorry I called you a cow
gene

White Pine, TN

#15 Oct 25, 2012
Laffatu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya this is roy and I very sorry for been mean to you. I think you are very atractive man and you deserf Emma more then Leonard. I so sorry I called you a cow
I forgive roy
Laffatu

United States

#16 Oct 26, 2012
No not roy stop sayin lis pretndin to b me mooo cow
Emma

Van Nuys, CA

#17 Oct 26, 2012
Hey you dont need to be a talking about my momma like thhat she has an eatin adickion and cant not help it.
gene

White Pine, TN

#18 Oct 26, 2012
Yons is all hurting my felings and I mite kill myself cause of you jackass holes. How you fill then roy and leonard? Emma coming home to me Tonite and I'm goin a lick her hole up til she sqirt creempies on my face and chest. You all are bunch of hetherns and God is judging your lives from the sky and clouds with Mary and joseph and aberham. He nose yons is all lires.
Over yonder somewhere

Titusville, FL

#19 Oct 26, 2012
That girl there is now here with me ya'll hear.She scered of ya'll barn animals and pullen baccer and ya'll firing those fire arms.She mine now so ya'll just be on ya'lls way now ya hear.
gene

White Pine, TN

#20 Oct 26, 2012
Over yonder somewhere wrote:
That girl there is now here with me ya'll hear.She scered of ya'll barn animals and pullen baccer and ya'll firing those fire arms.She mine now so ya'll just be on ya'lls way now ya hear.
like hell she is. don't talk bout Emma like that cause I no good and well she with me rite now and if you don't belve me then come and smell my fingre cause I had it in her the past 3 hours. emma ain't scared of my barn but she is scar of goats but we ain't got none. I love you emma fay.
Shannon

White Pine, TN

#21 Oct 26, 2012
Wtf!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shorty E 4 min I muffed your mom 2
giving away teacup Yorkie pups 9 min Clyde Thomas 10
can cops be in a relationship with felons ? (Jan '13) 1 hr Yessss 35
Robert Black 4 hr Mountain man 1
Cassie wynn 6 hr Just passing 7
Pedophiles in Newport! 10 hr Really 2
Brittany reese 10 hr GirlPlz 2

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance