Ron Ellis/Chicken
no4afact

Sevierville, TN

#21 Oct 5, 2012
ashley wrote:
<quoted text> hey stupid he took someone to court. N droped the charges like a adult so nothing was paid!!! N if there is he wouldn't pay the other person who is missys dad would
...pure lies...he did not drop any charges, he was a "no show" therefore, yes taxpayers paid..another court date has been set...evidently, he hasnt told u the whole truth..which thats not unusual...& Missys dad is dead, uh??? ur a freak as well..
no4afact

Sevierville, TN

#22 Oct 5, 2012
ashley wrote:
N btw he's disabled!!!!!!! Moran he has heart problems...... u should kno that u was married to him for 16 years! N I kno u started this bec ur drama!!!! N if got something to say michelle u know where to find me!
...any1 with any sense knows u dont drink alcohol with heart problems, jeez...just a government check!
no4afact

Sevierville, TN

#23 Oct 5, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you "act" disabled. He has had heart problems for years. But most likely since you're his family you done know that.
...nope...he has head problems not heart problems, ppl like him dont have a heart...sista
ashley

Jefferson City, TN

#24 Oct 5, 2012
no4afact wrote:
<quoted text>...pure lies...he did not drop any charges, he was a "no show" therefore, yes taxpayers paid..another court date has been set...evidently, he hasnt told u the whole truth..which thats not unusual...& Missys dad is dead, uh??? ur a freak as well..
ya u MUST. Be missy ur a coward. U call ur step dad dad do u or do u not????????? N the only was u would know her " real dad is dead is if ur from w. Virgina but yeap u totally just gave ur self up to who u are ur a idoit n how am I a freak lmao
ashley

Jefferson City, TN

#25 Oct 5, 2012
no4afact wrote:
<quoted text>...any1 with any sense knows u dont drink alcohol with heart problems, jeez...just a government check!
wow u people are all talk why don't u give my dad a call n say something to him I'm sure u know how to get ahold of him n fyi my dad dnt drink he use to but hasnr for a long time!
LiveAction

Sevierville, TN

#26 Oct 5, 2012
ashley wrote:
<quoted text> ya u MUST. Be missy ur a coward. U call ur step dad dad do u or do u not????????? N the only was u would know her " real dad is dead is if ur from w. Virgina but yeap u totally just gave ur self up to who u are ur a idoit n how am I a freak lmao
...I am NOT Missy...I know her & she is a very nice person...she dont have a step-dad either..smarter than a 5th grader....Missy is a great person & wonderful mother...u need 2 b respecting her instead of trashin her...
LiveAction

Sevierville, TN

#27 Oct 5, 2012
ashley wrote:
<quoted text> wow u people are all talk why don't u give my dad a call n say something to him I'm sure u know how to get ahold of him n fyi my dad dnt drink he use to but hasnr for a long time!
...i guess they empty the alcohol out & pour water in & charge him 4 the alcohol...really smart...ur not smarter than a 5th grader...
ashley

Jefferson City, TN

#28 Oct 5, 2012
LiveAction wrote:
<quoted text>...I am NOT Missy...I know her & she is a very nice person...she dont have a step-dad either..smarter than a 5th grader....Missy is a great person & wonderful mother...u need 2 b respecting her instead of trashin her...
What part of she is my mother n ron is my father don't u get n yes she does have a step father! His name is bobby n my nana is margie but I guess she dnt have a mom either u are such a moran u have not a clue ur just here to be heard well no one cares what a idout has to say
ashley

Jefferson City, TN

#29 Oct 5, 2012
LiveAction wrote:
<quoted text>...i guess they empty the alcohol out & pour water in & charge him 4 the alcohol...really smart...ur not smarter than a 5th grader...
once again ur a complete idoit u have enough guts to bash him on here but can't call him n say crap or say anything to him!
lol

Sevierville, TN

#30 Oct 6, 2012
no4afact wrote:
<quoted text>...when he dont show up n court, he dont pay anything the taxpayer does, stupid
The only stupid one here is you. The one calling names. If he doesn't show up for court then there is no case.
So it's not costing anything. Chances are you don't pay taxes anyway so don't worry about it.
lol

Sevierville, TN

#31 Oct 6, 2012
no4afact wrote:
<quoted text>...pure lies...he did not drop any charges, he was a "no show" therefore, yes taxpayers paid..another court date has been set...evidently, he hasnt told u the whole truth..which thats not unusual...& Missys dad is dead, uh??? ur a freak as well..
It's funny how you talk about yourself in third person. And again tax payers don't pay anything for personal issues between two people that go to court. And Ashley is not a freak. YOU are. You have posted under 3 different names. You start crap on here all the time. You talk about and to your daughter like she is trash. How can you look at yourself in the mirror? If you have issues with your daughter then take it up with her in person. You only make yourself look bad doing it this way. And you want to say Ashley is scared??? Of what? SHE puts her name in here and stands behind what she says. What about you Ms. Fact??? You don't have the guts to put YOUR name on here. You don't even have the guts to use the same name every time. Of course the first 3 you were just talking to yourself trying to get people to take the bait and join in on the conversation.
lol

Sevierville, TN

#32 Oct 6, 2012
no4afact wrote:
<quoted text>...nope...he has head problems not heart problems, ppl like him dont have a heart...sista
I am NOT your sista! And it's people like yourself who are heartless. Grow a spine and go talk to him in person instead of getting on the Internet trying to make him look bad. And when you were married to him you defended his not working saying he had heart problems. What caused you to change your mind? Oh your jealous because he has a girlfriend? You are divorced and you have a boyfriend. What he does is none of your business anymore.
lol

Sevierville, TN

#33 Oct 6, 2012
LiveAction wrote:
<quoted text>...I am NOT Missy...I know her & she is a very nice person...she dont have a step-dad either..smarter than a 5th grader....Missy is a great person & wonderful mother...u need 2 b respecting her instead of trashin her...
Nobody has said you were Missy. You forgot to change you posting name. And no Missy you are not a nice person. You are a nosey bitch. And FYI a "wonderful mother" would not talk to her daughter the way you do on this site. A wonderful mother wouldn't defend her boyfriend and lie for him when he raped her son. Maybe you should look up the definition of wonderful. And if you want respect then you need to give it.
LiveAction

Sevierville, TN

#34 Oct 6, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
The only stupid one here is you. The one calling names. If he doesn't show up for court then there is no case.
So it's not costing anything. Chances are you don't pay taxes anyway so don't worry about it.
...oh, when did the court start doing and hearing all these cases free...the taxpayers pay the judge to hear the case & if he's a no show, the judge gets paid anyway, moron..which all u ppl would learn to spell...& yes I am a taxpayer! just fed up with ppl like you..gettin freebies!!!
dontnoabtu

Sevierville, TN

#35 Oct 6, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody has said you were Missy. You forgot to change you posting name. And no Missy you are not a nice person. You are a nosey bitch. And FYI a "wonderful mother" would not talk to her daughter the way you do on this site. A wonderful mother wouldn't defend her boyfriend and lie for him when he raped her son. Maybe you should look up the definition of wonderful. And if you want respect then you need to give it.
...yes they did, dont matter abt the posting name, im not nosy thats just ur opinion, & she is a wonderful mother & my bf did not do those things, just all lies ppl like u got started..i dont need ur respect & didnt ask for respect for me...u need 2 respect missy..missy is just a fine human being all way around...u ppl are just sooo jealous of her, I am entitled to my opinions. no one is trashing any1, u R!
lol

Sevierville, TN

#36 Oct 6, 2012
LiveAction wrote:
<quoted text>...oh, when did the court start doing and hearing all these cases free...the taxpayers pay the judge to hear the case & if he's a no show, the judge gets paid anyway, moron..which all u ppl would learn to spell...& yes I am a taxpayer! just fed up with ppl like you..gettin freebies!!!
If the person does not show up then the case is not heard and therefore it doesn't cost anything. And it's hilarious that you call me a moron and then say. "which all u ppl would learn to spell". You freakin moron.

It's WISH ALL YOU PEOPLE! I know how to spell just fine. Obviously you don't. It's YOU not U. And living in government housing does not make you a tax payer. and I don't get any freebies. You fat cow moron. I love how you want to get on here and judge people. You have serious issues. Mostly with comprehension. Maybe your new boyfriend can explain the posts to you.
lol

Sevierville, TN

#37 Oct 6, 2012
dontnoabtu wrote:
<quoted text>...yes they did, dont matter abt the posting name, im not nosy thats just ur opinion, & she is a wonderful mother & my bf did not do those things, just all lies ppl like u got started..i dont need ur respect & didnt ask for respect for me...u need 2 respect missy..missy is just a fine human being all way around...u ppl are just sooo jealous of her, I am entitled to my opinions. no one is trashing any1, u R!
YOU DO REALIZE YOU JUST ADMITTED YOU ARE MISSY DON'T YOU!!!

Yes you are nosey. I know it for a fact. No you are not a wonderful mother. And yes your boyfriend did do those things. And NOTICE YOU CALLED HIM YOUR BOYFRIEND. TO QUOTE YOU SAY MY BOYFRIEND DIDN'T DO THOSE THINGS. IM LAUGHING SO HARD!!!!

And yes you are trashing someone. You are trashing Ron and Ashley. And no you are not a fine man being. And no I am not in any way jealous of a 400 pound fat cow that nobody likes. And like you everyone else is also entitled to their opinions. You start crap but can't take it when it is turned around on you.

You really need to quit talking about yourself in third person. You sound foolish.

Ashley, I hope you got as big of a kick out of this post as I did. She goofed big time huh!!! LOL
lol

Sevierville, TN

#38 Oct 6, 2012
HUMAN not MAN. Don't want you going all postal lol.
ashley

Morristown, TN

#39 Oct 6, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU DO REALIZE YOU JUST ADMITTED YOU ARE MISSY DON'T YOU!!!
Yes you are nosey. I know it for a fact. No you are not a wonderful mother. And yes your boyfriend did do those things. And NOTICE YOU CALLED HIM YOUR BOYFRIEND. TO QUOTE YOU SAY MY BOYFRIEND DIDN'T DO THOSE THINGS. IM LAUGHING SO HARD!!!!
And yes you are trashing someone. You are trashing Ron and Ashley. And no you are not a fine man being. And no I am not in any way jealous of a 400 pound fat cow that nobody likes. And like you everyone else is also entitled to their opinions. You start crap but can't take it when it is turned around on you.
You really need to quit talking about yourself in third person. You sound foolish.
Ashley, I hope you got as big of a kick out of this post as I did. She goofed big time huh!!! LOL
totally agree with everything u just said idk who you are but I thank u not for backing me up but for telling the truth
ashley

Morristown, TN

#40 Oct 6, 2012
dontnoabtu wrote:
<quoted text>...yes they did, dont matter abt the posting name, im not nosy thats just ur opinion, & she is a wonderful mother & my bf did not do those things, just all lies ppl like u got started..i dont need ur respect & didnt ask for respect for me...u need 2 respect missy..missy is just a fine human being all way around...u ppl are just sooo jealous of her, I am entitled to my opinions. no one is trashing any1, u R!
u are a weak Coward Michelle Ellis!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Public breastfeeding 33 min whatevs 17
merrie Pokey yankee 2 hr Own it or die 58
Deadbeat moms 7 hr OnlyUGAF 5
***Follow That Word*** (May '12) 9 hr Capt 812
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 10 hr UncleTiny 4,124
-keep 1 word drop 1 word (Feb '12) 11 hr Wolverine33 937
Roger Lynn Kirkpatrick & Tommi J Shelton (Feb '16) 12 hr Candice 47

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance