curious

Stanley, NC

#1 Apr 2, 2012
Does anyone know a girl by this name??
yeah

United States

#2 Apr 2, 2012
yeah i know a bobbi she dated anthony married to a man in georgia could this be the little rat faced thief???
WTF

Nashville, TN

#3 Apr 2, 2012
yeah wrote:
yeah i know a bobbi she dated anthony married to a man in georgia could this be the little rat faced thief???
Sounds like the same one I know.
curious

Winnsboro, SC

#4 Apr 2, 2012
Yeah i know she lives in the projects!! And yeah she was married to someone in georgia! Sounds like someone i need to stay away from???
yeah

United States

#5 Apr 2, 2012
curious wrote:
Yeah i know she lives in the projects!! And yeah she was married to someone in georgia! Sounds like someone i need to stay away from???
yeah shes a terrible person who steals from sick people. shes a desperate nasty skank. she lives near the city park in those apartment. i feel sorry for her son and the "unborn" baby she is apparently carrying.
curious

Winnsboro, SC

#6 Apr 3, 2012
Do u mind if i ask what u mean by she stills from sick ppl? I get the concept but do u mean literally from sick ppl?
WTF

Nashville, TN

#7 Apr 3, 2012
curious wrote:
Do u mind if i ask what u mean by she stills from sick ppl? I get the concept but do u mean literally from sick ppl?
She steals medications from sick people who need them...
curious

Julian, NC

#8 Apr 3, 2012
Oh wow so she steals and is a pill head also! Didnt know all that abt her!!
yeah

United States

#9 Apr 3, 2012
she was going to freds and other places and taking jars that belong to a cancer patient she ought to be in jail
yesss

Nashville, TN

#10 Apr 3, 2012
yeah wrote:
she was going to freds and other places and taking jars that belong to a cancer patient she ought to be in jail
She is probably supportinh her useless boyfriend thats in the county jail....Jessie Worthington
yeah

United States

#11 Apr 3, 2012
she will answer for what she does the person she did this to was my aunt and she will have me to deal with if she comes back around
just sayin

United States

#12 Apr 4, 2012
she lives on larmie cir. drives a red van, if it's still running
curious

Hendersonville, NC

#13 Apr 4, 2012
Thanx but after what ppl on here have told me sounds like im better off not gettng to know her!!!
yeah

United States

#14 Apr 4, 2012
i feel sorry for anyone she hooks up
Knows for fact

Morristown, TN

#15 Apr 8, 2012
She is a home wrecker for years and has always had a drug problem . Steer clear
Knows for fact

Morristown, TN

#16 Apr 8, 2012
She is a cheater and always been a pill head
curious

Mount Holly, NC

#17 Apr 9, 2012
Thanks for the info for once topix has helped and i appreciate it! I can only assume all that has been said is true!! Not seen one person get on here and try to defend her which tells me alot
Need to know

Morristown, TN

#18 Mar 20, 2013
Shes still trying to say she is pregnant... says she is due in june of this year... how long has she been pulling the "im pregnant" card anyway?!?!?! That upid lut stole a bnch of money off of me and even got into my kids' piggy bans and took their money too!! Shes nothing but a lyin, cheatin, SLUT!
wow

Copperhill, TN

#19 Mar 20, 2013
She needs that sweet little boy taken from her.
I know she did what need to know posted. It was my grandsons money from his piggy bank. Why isn't housing doing drug test on these low lifes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Desperate Women 59 min courious 3
Cyara Williams 1 hr Kevin 7
Centerview cheerleading 6 hr C heerful 16
Pot Choppers 10 hr smh 15
Cassie Wynn 10 hr cassie wynn 3
Edwina grocert 11 hr Home boy 5
sonic (Jul '14) 13 hr your pathetic 57
More from around the web

Newport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE