gossip/backbiting
PraiseHim

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Jul 10, 2010
Justme wrote:
Forgive me where I have been guilty of this.
"Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice ..."
Ephesians 4:31
Clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Make allowance for each other's faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Colossians 3:12&13
failure and sinner

Russellville, TN

#3 Jul 10, 2010
praisehim and forgiveness is the only subjects worth reading on topix that ive read so far. wish they were more people who has the love of god in their hearts. then all the bad stuff we are hearing and reading would not be going on. so, all im asking is if you are true christian pray for me and my familey.
Sinner Forgiven

Saint Pauls, NC

#4 Jul 16, 2010
failure and sinner wrote:
praisehim and forgiveness is the only subjects worth reading on topix that ive read so far. wish they were more people who has the love of god in their hearts. then all the bad stuff we are hearing and reading would not be going on. so, all im asking is if you are true christian pray for me and my familey.
Praying for you and your family and all your needs be met and blessed.
Thankyou

Apopka, FL

#5 Jul 18, 2010
PraiseHim wrote:
<quoted text>
Clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Make allowance for each other's faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Colossians 3:12&13
Thank You Jesus
Friend

United States

#6 Jul 19, 2010
failure and sinner wrote:
May we pray for each other and Lord hear us as we ask for your love, understanding and blessings. Amen.
Nojudge

United States

#7 Jul 21, 2010
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
May we pray for each other and Lord hear us as we ask for your love, understanding and blessings. Amen.
Amen
Frog

United States

#8 Jul 22, 2010
PraiseHim wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen. True.
He that is in us is greater than he that is in the world.
Believer

Hollywood, FL

#9 Jul 23, 2010
"Lord, I love you and I need you,

Come into my heart, and bless me,

My family, my home, my finances,

And all of my friends,

In Jesus' name. Amen."
friend

Nashville, TN

#10 Jul 23, 2010
Lord, Thank You for being part of my life God with your help and notgiving up on me and my husband we have been sobber for 3 years now.we can not praise you enough thank you Lord for my life.please GOD never leave me. EVER.Its a whole new life, without DRUGS. LOVING GOD,LIFE,and my CHILDREN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bina 16 min TRAVIS 1
What happened to Skips thread? 46 min jus-a-nbdy 8
jonathan taylor baxter 2 hr CBA 13
What is happening to animal shelter? 3 hr Captain Spaulding 2
Lezbo 4 hr mark 14
Conagra 4 hr Kermit 1
Why newport sucks.... 5 hr blazer 12

Newport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance